mass casualty alert in Nashville. Multiple victims down. School Shooting at St Paul Christian school in Nashville

The parents drop off kids at school for the day. Probably feel a bit uneasy? Not sure what it is. Then the phone starts buzzing? Or the TV goes to special alert. Friends come over. Must be a living hell to go thru all of that.

Lock up the kids more save than NAsty Piglousy. Why do they get armed security? but none for our most valuable (and helpless) commodity. They don't even lock the outside doors? You gotta be kidding me! Despite Decades of warnings!

The left is never going to admit the truth. These shooters are mentally ill.

Oh fuck you. Anybody who shoots somebody outside of self-defense is mentally ill, you stupid fucking idiot. The right won't admit that 400,000,000 guns are in the hands of only 30% of our population and THAT is the fucking problem. You can't have a school shooting without them, idiot.

Oh fuck you. Anybody who shoots somebody outside of self-defense is mentally ill, you stupid fucking idiot. The right won't admit that 400,000,000 guns are in the hands of only 30% of our population and THAT is the fucking problem. You can't have a school shooting without them, idiot.

Evidently you could run thru with an idling Chain-Saw and no one would stop you. Right into a classroom. Cut up the un-armed Teacher and kids too if you wanted to. zero security in almost all schools apparently?

You're nuts. I hope you don't have access to a firearm....unless it's to use on yourself.
I have some guns. They are just tools. They have no magical powers and I am under no illusion that they do anything except make holes in things. I also have zero fear anyone will ever come for them.

Forum List

Back