mass casualty alert in Nashville. Multiple victims down. School Shooting at St Paul Christian school in Nashville

Murder isn't a Christian value? Really? Because it's been a Christian value in many Christian circles for a long time..............all the way from the Crusades way back when, up to now where there are lots of Christians and Christian preachers calling for the killing of homosexuals or those who don't believe in God as the people calling for the killing do.
The Crusades were not murder, but warfare.

Some of her art:

78f675c6-910d-453e-b71a-8938c57e5156_rw_1920.png

Damn, you are late. ;)

It's a shame this thread is dildos.....The agenda folks don't give a fig about the facts as they unfold.
How many trans women have your right-wing circle jerk team mates claimed was the shooter?

I lost count at 3....

First they claimed it was this person...

Then these people......also supposedly trans or Antifa - or both I guess...

Now it's Audrey Hale...who is I am sure....also trans....

No, it just means that we have 400 million guns in America. We have massive amounts of regulations.
It doesn't work.

But, just snap your fingers and it all goes away. :rolleyes-41:
In a way, you’re saying that the right wing has flooded the country with so many guns that nothing will ever make is safe again.

And you may sadly be correct.

It must be her as her social media presence has been scrubbed on FB and Instagram.

Same with Nossi College Of Art is scrubbing his/her history there. Mentions of Audrey Hale was removed from both of these pages.

Archive.org has its history, though.

Nossi College of Art Recognizes Honor Students - Nossi College of Art
Vs
Nossi College of Art Recognizes Honor Students | Nossi College of Art and Design

Also
Spring Semester Award Winners | Nossi College of Art
Vs
Spring Semester Award Winners | Nossi College of Art and Design

That said if it's not her she could have deleted her accounts herself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back