mass casualty alert in Nashville. Multiple victims down. School Shooting at St Paul Christian school in Nashville

Who? Will we be looking at all metrics or just cherry picked gibberish?

Do you want them dead?

No, I do not want them dead, can you not have a discussion without this sort of stupidity?

What happens after we make the schools into fortresses and people start killing kids on the bus instead? Do we turn the buses into APCs?

Why is it impossible to have a discussion as to why we, the greatest country on the planet, are also the only industrialized nation that has the problem of regulars school/mass shootings?

What makes us unique?

It is not the number of guns since other nations have similar per capita gun ownership.

It is not violent video games and movies since other nations have those.

It is not the lack of god in schools as other countries are worse.

Tragic and awful. I can't really go there in my mind, only pray.

Former female student. If she's not a raging Leftist at this point I'll eat this computer. Raised Christian, had a grudge.

Well hell! Make school busses too hard to get into and they'll just go to the kid's homes! That's the exact level of defeatism that we need. You're right. Let's don't even make an attempt.

You are the one that does not even want to make an attempt to understand why it happens here an no where else.

More guns does stop crime....and violent crime at that.

Meanwhile, your gun free school zones...apparently didn't work out for that school.......
And more guns make the US the worst country for shootings.
And more guns = the #1 cause of death of children.
And more guns = the #1 cause of death of pregnant women.

Proud?

Tragic and awful. I can't really go there in my mind, only pray.

Former female student. If she's not a raging Leftist at this point I'll eat this computer. Raised Christian, had a grudge.

And there we go...

You clutch your pearls over folks claiming the shooter was a 28 yr old trans woman from Canada...

But have no issues with claiming the shooter is a leftist -- because, it makes you feel better...

You are a clown...

No, I do not want them dead, can you not have a discussion without this sort of stupidity?

What happens after we make the schools into fortresses and people start killing kids on the bus instead? Do we turn the buses into APCs?

Why is it impossible to have a discussion as to why we, the greatest country on the planet, are also the only industrialized nation that has the problem of regulars school/mass shootings?

What makes us unique?

It is not the number of guns since other nations have similar per capita gun ownership.

It is not violent video games and movies since other nations have those.

It is not the lack of god in schools as other countries are worse.

In Stupid Things Schools Do:

We talk endlessly about locking doors and having students do drills but have a completely open playground for two hours every day.

If I said this in a staff mtg--and I have contemplated it--people would look at me like I have lost my mind.

This is what we're dealing with. Cognitive dissonance on an epic scale.

I see a lot of homogeneous countries with lower stats, is that the solution?

Forum List

Back