Mass arrest at North Portland BLM protest

Why the fuck didn't they do this back in June?

Answer: politics. They coulda done it back then but didn't want to due to the politics of it. They didn't give a damn about the lives lost or livelihoods destroyed, most of which was their own constituents. Say what you want about Trump, but he wouldn't do that.

Lots of good tweets in this article.

135 days in a row Portland. What a town.

Now this is funny to me... I posted a shift in the narrative because of the new therapeutics out that make it possible for almost everyone to survive a COVID infection and all of a sudden the left begins to crack down on the rabid dog they let loose... The law and order narrative is fast becoming front and center... and WHALA... instant change in how the left is reacting...

Last edited:
They are all fugly....I wonder it their hatred for others made them look like they do.....

None of those lilly white losers has ever met a black person. They are just out having a good time.
Why doesnt Portland have curfews? Dont theyhave mask rules?

Mass arrests of Antifa extremists are taking place in Portland. It's a bit scetchy situation, the mayor stands with the extremists in spirit, but his opponent basically declares herself to be Antifa. In this circumstance, it is possible for even the leftists to start arresting Antifa members, after all power is more important than all.

Still, don't expect Biden to condemn these ideas.

Now BLM is whining about a snitch amongst their group of assholes.
Let them whine...

I'm betting that it was more along the lines of DHS warning the mayor that further allowance of an insurrection would be grounds for their arrest... Trump did warn us of that...

On the other hand, it could be that Law and Order are fast becoming the point of topic and they need to stop it so Biden has a chance..

Suck it BLM. Looks like your 15 minutes is running out.

"You get a federal charge! And you get a federal charge! And you get a federal charge.....Federal charges for everyone!!!"

screen-shot-2019-09-13-at-1-53-22-pm-1568398166.png

Forum List

Back