Mass arrest at North Portland BLM protest

Remember, being arrested does not mean punished or incarcerated.
Unless you think that neither of those things means jail.
Far as I know being thrown in jail is being punished and incarcerated, genius.
Not so. You can post bail and be released the same day. Then, normally, if you are charged with a crime you will have a trial. If you are found guilty then you might be incarcerated.

Not so. You can post bail and be released the same day. Then, normally, if you are charged with a crime you will have a trial. If you are found guilty then you might be incarcerated.
Incarcerated means you're in jail......doesn't matter how long it took to get bailed out.....either way...you're being incarcerated and had to pay a fine to get bailed out....which is punishment, dimmy.

Incarcerated means you're in jail......doesn't matter how long it took to get bailed out.....either way...you're being incarcerated and had to pay a fine to get bailed out....which is punishment, dimmy.
I'm not a democrat, democrats are are vile loser scum. I was simply trying to explain to you how the criminal justice system works. Bail is not a fine, it's a fee charged by a bail bondsman to guarantee you will appear in court and be tried, or fined after you are released from jail, of which you pay a percentage of the bail to the bondsman. It's ok though, many people think being arrested is punishment when it is not. Being tried in court and if found guilty, and then being sentenced to prison is actual punishment or being forced to pay an actual fine is punishment. However we have seen that people who actually are democrats are dropping charges against these scumbags faster then they can be arrested.

Last edited:
I'm not a democrat, democrats are are vile loser scum. I was simply trying to explain to you how the criminal justice system works. Bail is not a fine, it's a fee charged by a bail bondsman to guarantee you will appear in court and be tried, or fined after you are released from jail, of which you pay a percentage of the bail to the bondsman. It's ok though, many people think being arrested is punishment when it is not. Being tried in court and if found guilty, and then being sentenced to prison is or being forced to pay an actual fine punishment. However we have seen that people who actually are democrats are dropping charges against these scumbags faster then they can be arrested.
If you're being detained....you are being punished.
I don't need a lecture on this subject because I can't count the times I visited my brother in prison.
And paying bail isn't exactly a fine....but it is a cost....and a form of punishment that results from incarceration.

Jesus Fucking Christ....some people will argue about the color of shit.

I'm not a democrat, democrats are are vile loser scum. I was simply trying to explain to you how the criminal justice system works. Bail is not a fine, it's a fee charged by a bail bondsman to guarantee you will appear in court and be tried, or fined after you are released from jail, of which you pay a percentage of the bail to the bondsman. It's ok though, many people think being arrested is punishment when it is not. Being tried in court and if found guilty, and then being sentenced to prison is or being forced to pay an actual fine punishment. However we have seen that people who actually are democrats are dropping charges against these scumbags faster then they can be arrested.
I don't need a lecture on this subject because I can't count the times I visited my brother in prison.
And paying bail isn't exactly a fine....but it is a cost....and a form of punishment that results from incarceration.

Well, you can't seem to grasp what I have said so I'll just leave you to your self. And I didn't say bail was a fine, you did.

Well, you can't seem to grasp what I have said so I'll just leave you to your self. And I didn't say bail was a fine, you did.
I can't grasp it because you're full of shit.
That's pretty much the deal here.

screenshot_409.png

You sound like one of those jailhouse lawyers we had in prison. They always know so much that isn't so.

You sound like one of those jailhouse lawyers we had in prison. They always know so much that isn't so.
Clearly you need to look up the definition of the words you don't seem to understand.

punishment
[ˈpəniSHmənt]

NOUN

1. the infliction or imposition of a penalty as retribution for an offense.
    "crime demands just punishment"
    synonyms:
    penalizing · punishing · disciplining · retribution · damnation · chastising · chastisement

incarceration
[inˌkärsəˈrāSH(ə)n]

NOUN

1. the state of being confined in prison; imprisonment.
    "the public would not be served by her incarceration"
    synonyms:
    imprisonment · internment · confinement · detention · custody · captivity · restraint · penal servitude · hard labor · time · porridge · chokey · durance · duress

Clearly you need to look up the definition of the words you don't seem to understand.

punishment
[ˈpəniSHmənt]

NOUN

synonyms:
    penalizing · punishing · disciplining · retribution · damnation · chastising · chastisement

incarceration
[inˌkärsəˈrāSH(ə)n]

NOUN

synonyms:
    imprisonment · internment · confinement · detention · custody · captivity · restraint · penal servitude · hard labor · time · porridge · chokey · durance · duress

Being arrested and held in a local jail is not prison. Now, I'm done with your stupid ass.

punishment
[ˈpəniSHmənt]

NOUN

synonyms:

incarceration
[inˌkärsəˈrāSH(ə)n]

NOUN

synonyms:

Being arrested and held in a local jail is not prison. Now, I'm done with your stupid ass.
Jesus dude.............if you are incarcerated and have to have a dang bail set by a judge........well you are being punished........

I don't care if they put you in a kennel and feed you dog biscuits while waiting.......

Splitting hairs over definition of JAIL...while the left is burning the fing country down.........get over it.

Naive white people bending over and grabbing their ankles for a Marxist movement.
I do not approve of letting those white people off the hook if it does not end that good. They helped to cause a lot of misery that does not have to be.

Forum List

Back