Police arrest black suspect in unprovoked hammer attacks in Plano Texas

Was the hammer used in the attacks the same one the white guy used on Mr. Pelosi, you know that guy who you ridiculed over the same actions that now you take seriously?

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
Thats you only comment?

As a guilt-ridden white lib these unprovoked attacks by black men obviously make you uncomfortable

Well join the club

They bother me too
I couldn't care about the attacks since I never knew about them.

I'm going to laugh at his silly ass when he has an encounter with a Texan who happens to be carrying a concealed weapon.

No judge, no jury, only justice.
Yep. It is Texas. Sooner or later, it will probably happen, and he will learn, never take a hammer to a gun fight.

You don't have to "scour" the news to find those stories, they happen every day.
Yes, in fact they happen many times during every day in America and they're not confined to black people committing the crime. Racism in America causes it to look like blacks only are guilty.

Yep. It is Texas. Sooner or later, it will probably happen, and he will learn, never take a hammer to a gun fight.
It may be a few years before this particular son of obama is on the streets again

So he has time to think about his next move

Meaning how much does he hate white people, and whether he wants to die or not

Yes, in fact they happen many times during every day in America and they're not confined to black people committing the crime. Racism in America causes it to look like blacks only are guilty.

Apparently news must travel slow to Canada. Any time I read the words youth, teen, shopping mall, subway, shoplifter, or crowd, I can pretty much nail the ethnicity involved.

Am I a psychic? Maybe so.

Carnac's Law.jpg

It may be a few years before this particular son of obama is on the streets again

So he has time to think about his next move

Meaning how much does he hate white people, and whether he wants to die or not
No kin to Obama, as far as I know. Last I saw, they were seeking him. Did I miss him being caught?

Forum List

Back