Police arrest black suspect in unprovoked hammer attacks in Plano Texas

Apparently news must travel slow to Canada. Any time I read the words youth, teen, shopping mall, subway, shoplifter, or crowd, I can pretty much nail the ethnicity involved.

Am I a psychic? Maybe so.

View attachment 930630
If the criminal is white and the victim is black we will be informed right away

But if the criminal is black and the victims are white we may need to do a little digging to find out

That includes mass violence at shopping malls and other public places where the perps are merely described as “teens”

If there is video the criminals are almost always black

No kin to Obama, as far as I know. Last I saw, they were seeking him. Did I miss him being caught?
Yes, thats true

I just remember when obama was president and he said that the slain dirtbag - I cant remember which one - could have been his son

Last edited:
Yes, thats true

I just remember when obama was president and he said that the slain dirtbag - I cant remember which one - could have been his son
I think that was the dickhead kid, down in Florida.

I think that was the dickhead kid, down in Florida.

I remember that.

1712856990993.jpeg

Was the hammer used in the attacks the same one the white guy used on Mr. Pelosi, you know that guy who you ridiculed over the same actions that now you take seriously?
It's almost like you are so high you didn't realize that the Pelosi attack wasn't a random attack on a total stranger.

Forum List

Back