Masks Now Required in Michigan

s about time you wear a mask
You know the cases are dropping fast dont you? My county has a total of 4 deaths. ALL had those pesky "OTHER CONDITIONS"
So you live in a very rural area that doesn't test people.
The testing procedure is the same for the entire state. 90% of cases are 3 counties Detroit and border counties. We have 83 counties with nothing going on, just like every other state
The only people who get tested are those with symptoms and go to the hosp and doctors. More are done in dense areas. Most just ride in out in the rural areas unless they get real bad. I look at the map everyday and they just quit testing in the rural areas. Rural area are major republican strongholds.

World health organization claims only ones needing to wear a mask are those treating anyone with the virus.

But seriously have only worn a mask once. I don't plan on doing it again. I have not had a cold or the flu in the last fifteen years. Arthritis acts up now and then but I don't believe wearing a mask is going to help that.

No, that was in the middle of March. No mask will help arthritis. The cold and flu are different than covid.
Lol and people wonder that the left are never taken seriously.

You know the cases are dropping fast dont you? My county has a total of 4 deaths. ALL had those pesky "OTHER CONDITIONS"
The testing procedure is the same for the entire state. 90% of cases are 3 counties Detroit and border counties. We have 83 counties with nothing going on, just like every other state
The only people who get tested are those with symptoms and go to the hosp and doctors. More are done in dense areas. Most just ride in out in the rural areas unless they get real bad. I look at the map everyday and they just quit testing in the rural areas. Rural area are major republican strongholds.
You mean other then those that were tested by private companies?
I would quit testing in areas that don't have a need and put most of it where there were people getting sick.

You mean other then those that were tested by private companies?
I would quit testing in areas that don't have a need and put most of it where there were people getting sick.
The rules for testing are

MDHHS COVID-19 test prioritization criteria is now as follows:

High Priority:

• Hospitalized patients with symptoms
  • Any health care worker, first responder, or congregate care facility worker with symptoms
  • Residents in any congregate care facility, including prisons and shelters, with symptoms
Priority:

• Persons with symptoms of potential COVID-19 infection, including:
    • Shortness of breath
    • Muscle pain
    • New loss of taste or smell
    • Vomiting or diarrhea
    • Sore throat
  • Asymptomatic patients in preparation for surgical procedures, as deemed necessary by the treating clinician
  • Asymptomatic people with known exposure to a person with COVID-19 or exposure to a person with COVID-19 symptoms
  • Asymptomatic people living or working in a congregate care facility or other high-risk setting (such as nursing home, jail, prison, homeless shelter, assisted living facility, etc.) that:
    • Had a confirmed case among residents or workers
    • Is located in a region of medium risk or higher
    • Is receiving patients from an area of medium risk or higher
  • Asymptomatic people who work in a profession that puts them at high risk of exposure, including:
    • Repeated close contact of prolonged duration with the public
    • Working in a high-risk profession where clusters of infections have been identified (such as migrant workers, food processing facilities, etc.)
    • Working in-person during a period of strict social distancing or, in areas with some sectors re-opening, having worked in-person during the period of strict social distancing
  • Persons identified by clinicians or public health officials who can be tested for public health monitoring research purposes
  • People without symptoms who live in communities where there has been inequitable access to testing and a need to increase the rate of people tested per day – such as areas with higher proportion of racial/ethnic minorities, rural communities
Permissible:

• Persons without symptoms who are prioritized by local health departments or clinicians, for any reason
  • Asymptomatic people living or working in a congregate care facility or other high-risk setting (such as a nursing home, jail, prison, homeless shelter, assisted living facility) in any region
  • Asymptomatic people leaving their home for work

As the Democrat plague winds down, Whitmer tightens control. Masks were RECOMMENDED by the CDC, until Friday. Now they are REQUIRED when entering a supermarket or pharmacy. Not sure about other businesses.

I will order this mask today. Made in Michigan so I'll start wearing it everywhere with pride. Support local businesses and make a statement

il_340x270.2357309645_bkzn.jpg
No way, I made a few. I wouldn't wear that is you paid me.

Its about time you wear a mask.
They sell Trump 2020 too. I'll buy you one

weiss-magamask-ap.jpg

Someone needs to photoshop that on Biden's face.

Biden-for-Trump.jpg

As the Democrat plague winds down, Whitmer tightens control. Masks were RECOMMENDED by the CDC, until Friday. Now they are REQUIRED when entering a supermarket or pharmacy. Not sure about other businesses.

I will order this mask today. Made in Michigan so I'll start wearing it everywhere with pride. Support local businesses and make a statement

No way, I made a few. I wouldn't wear that is you paid me.

Its about time you wear a mask.
They sell Trump 2020 too. I'll buy you one

weiss-magamask-ap.jpg

Someone needs to photoshop that on Biden's face.

Biden-for-Trump.jpg

Nailed it!

Is a mask actually REQUIRED (by state government) in any other state? I'm actually ok with a private business making their own rules

World health organization claims only ones needing to wear a mask are those treating anyone with the virus.

But seriously have only worn a mask once. I don't plan on doing it again. I have not had a cold or the flu in the last fifteen years. Arthritis acts up now and then but I don't believe wearing a mask is going to help that.

No, that was in the middle of March. No mask will help arthritis. The cold and flu are different than covid.
I searched and I found it, you can't trust Fox news.

I think you have that backwards. You can't trust CNN. Communist Nutty Network.

Who did not say that and she said that in the middle of March to save masks for the healthcare workers. I trust CNN , not so much Fox news.:)

This is what I don't get. The Corona Panic is winding down, yet these Kim Jong Un wannabes like Whitmer are still accelerating the restrictions instead of relaxing and eliminating them.

Libs really loved this virus, it gave them power over people they had only dreamed of.

This is what I don't get. The Corona Panic is winding down, yet these Kim Jong Un wannabes like Whitmer are still accelerating the restrictions instead of relaxing and eliminating them.

Libs really loved this virus, it gave them power over people they had only dreamed of.
Yep. That was my point in posting. They love the power and are trying to clamp down even more.

The People are carrying on pretty normal now despite her edicts. I see much less fear and panic now than we saw in late march and April. If they start pushing too hard, people will start pushing back. If she keeps it up, along with her blue state tyrants, this wont end well for the left

Who knows that they're doing behind the scene. With upcoming elections, my bet is on "cooking the books".

Who did not say that and she said that in the middle of March to save masks for the healthcare workers. I trust CNN , not so much Fox news.:)
You of course follow CNN more opinion then news.
The World health organization did say that. They also said that it was not transferable from human to human.
But the funny thing about it is you want to make excuses for them.
We have heard that they protect you, that they only protect others. That social distancing of six feet and maybe even more. That you need to wipe down surfaces, that it can not life very long on surfaces.
We have even heard that if you are shot while having the virus makes it a virus death.

In other words even the so called experts don't know what the hell they know or agree on.

Yep. That was my point in posting. They love the power and are trying to clamp down even more.

The People are carrying on pretty normal now despite her edicts. I see much less fear and panic now than we saw in late march and April. If they start pushing too hard, people will start pushing back. If she keeps it up, along with her blue state tyrants, this wont end well for the left

Your fuhrerettes like Frau Whitmer really need to stand back and see if that's really what they want.

I don't think that being Kim Jong Fucking Un is as tremendous as they think in the long term. Un has to keep an eye on everyone, including close relatives. He has to bring his own toilet with him wherever he goes, makes sure his pooh doesn't get into enemy hands.

All kinds of security factors, as when you are a totalitarian, no one can be trusted.

Kim Jong Un would love to give up evil, but the number of enemies he has in North Korea makes it a risky business. I'm sure he would love to bring prosperity, but the path is unclear to him.

Un is just on the same path as his dad, he inherited the job. Whitmer is nuts because she is actually choosing that insanity.

Forum List

Back