Masks Now Required in Michigan

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
As the Democrat plague winds down, Whitmer tightens control. Masks were RECOMMENDED by the CDC, until Friday. Now they are REQUIRED when entering a supermarket or pharmacy. Not sure about other businesses.

I will order this mask today. Made in Michigan so I'll start wearing it everywhere with pride. Support local businesses and make a statement

il_340x270.2357309645_bkzn.jpg

Now they are REQUIRED when entering a supermarket or pharmacy

I have seen many people at Meijer and Walmart without masks on. At some gas stations; they "recommend" but they don't enforce you to wear a mask. In some restaurants, only employees that work are required. But customers aren't.

As the Democrat plague winds down, Whitmer tightens control. Masks were RECOMMENDED by the CDC, until Friday. Now they are REQUIRED when entering a supermarket or pharmacy. Not sure about other businesses.

I will order this mask today. Made in Michigan so I'll start wearing it everywhere with pride. Support local businesses and make a statement

No way, I made a few. I wouldn't wear that is you paid me.

Its about time you wear a mask.

They sell Trump 2020 too. I'll buy you one

weiss-magamask-ap.jpg

World health organization claims only ones needing to wear a mask are those treating anyone with the virus.

But seriously have only worn a mask once. I don't plan on doing it again. I have not had a cold or the flu in the last fifteen years. Arthritis acts up now and then but I don't believe wearing a mask is going to help that.

World health organization claims only ones needing to wear a mask are those treating anyone with the virus.

But seriously have only worn a mask once. I don't plan on doing it again. I have not had a cold or the flu in the last fifteen years. Arthritis acts up now and then but I don't believe wearing a mask is going to help that.

No, that was in the middle of March. No mask will help arthritis. The cold and flu are different than covid.

As small that the virus is, nearly all the masks are impotent for effectiveness. Especially those that are made
from cloth. I guess it's the chic part of the uniform these days in America.
At 120 nanometers, it's like throwing a ball through an open door with most masks.
Bacteria are at aprox 1000 nanometers to give some reference.
WAKE UP AMERICA!

weiss-magamask-ap.jpg

Someone needs to photoshop that on Biden's face.

s about time you wear a mask
You know the cases are dropping fast dont you? My county has a total of 4 deaths. ALL had those pesky "OTHER CONDITIONS"
So you live in a very rural area that doesn't test people.
The testing procedure is the same for the entire state. 90% of cases are 3 counties Detroit and border counties. We have 83 counties with nothing going on, just like every other state

weiss-magamask-ap.jpg

Someone needs to photoshop that on Biden's face.
I have photoshop. I'll see what I can do

I wear a mask in stores that request it. Common courtesy. Otherwise no.
No shoes, no service.

No mask, no service.

Same difference.

Only snowflakes cry, bitch and moan about engaging in public safety for the sake of the community.

Forum List

Back