Masks not needed for vaccinated people

THANK YOU CDC!!!!

Officials say a person is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the last required dose of vaccine. About 31 million Americans — or only about 9% of the U.S. population — have been fully vaccinated with a federally authorized COVID-19 vaccine so far, according to the CDC.

The CDC said GATHER as in a family gathering not go to a bar with 500 strangers.

Try not to promote stupid, please?
When did I say we should gather at a bar? Please find that post, snowflake.
When did you say we SHOULDN'T gather at a bar? Please show THAT post Cheeto-Boy!
I have to prove a negative? I also Didn’t post we shouldn’t get naked and jump in barbed wire. You’re a deranged leftist. Stop trying to hijack the thread. Don’t you have a business to burn down in the name of “social justice”?
I did what you did.

Do you think the CDC said go sit in a bar with 500 other people getting drunk without masks?
Is that really what you think they said?
How many people do you want to die before you glom on to some semblance of reality?

Geez. Speaking of deranged.
Nope.
You said that. I posted a link of what the CDC said. Relax snowflake. Little sissy.

Then you favor people without masks going to the club with 500 others.

Thanks.
I favor people doing what they feel comfortable doing. Do you need me to hold your leftist hand?
So a guy robs a bank, you're OK with that.
Loser tries to overthrow the US government, you're OK with that.
Billionaire TV personality abuses a group of teenage girls and you're OK with that.

Sorry, I'm not OK with that.
Robbing a bank is against the law. False conflation. If a guy wants to free climb he is welcome to do so. So long as it’s legal people should do as they wish. Leftist, why are you so triggered? Is this caddo kid?
So is trespassing, assbrain.
So is willfully endangering another, pisshead.
So is knowingly passing a fatal disease, skidmark.

You're making the same stupid argument you dumbasses used to make about smoking.
You seem upset? Need a safe space?

Forum List

Back