Masks not needed for vaccinated people

How will they know if someone is vaccinated?
41z4p1.jpg
Someone told me they do give you a paper, but in public, they're going to wait until there's herd immunity. No one except maybe employers, planes and cruise ships are going to require proof. It's easier to just keep following precautions until it's safe.
It's always been safe, Eva.

Last March -and by April he was saying everyone should wear a mask. He was trying to save surgical grade masks for first responders etc.... Something your scumbag pundits will never mention.... He is a doctor not a God or a conman like your heroes.

That's right, he prioritized the lives of (mostly white) medical workers over those of the black and brown people...like a good DemoKKKrat.

THANK YOU CDC!!!!

Officials say a person is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the last required dose of vaccine. About 31 million Americans — or only about 9% of the U.S. population — have been fully vaccinated with a federally authorized COVID-19 vaccine so far, according to the CDC.

The CDC said GATHER as in a family gathering not go to a bar with 500 strangers.

Try not to promote stupid, please?

The agency’s guidance state those who have received a full course of COVID-19 vaccine may get together with other fully vaccinated individuals in small groups inside their homes without masks or physical distancing. They can also visit with unvaccinated people from one other household who are at low risk for severe disease.

The Adjustment Bureau?

I haven't compiled with that guideline from day one, never been sick, don't have the virus either.

The CDC has been all over the map on how to handle it.

how do you know? have you had an antibody test? you may have gotten it or actually have it now & be asymptomatic.

which mean you could be a carrier & shedding your covid cooties to other people, & making them sick.

I was given a full test which was 100% negative, not only that ALL of the people I have been around with never got sick in the last 10 months.

You are too stupid and ignorant to understand that the virus itself is actually weak as very few people with NO underlying health issue died of it., it is the contagious level that is above average.

The survival rate of infection is over 95%, that according to the CDC.

The agency’s guidance state those who have received a full course of COVID-19 vaccine may get together with other fully vaccinated individuals in small groups inside their homes without masks or physical distancing. They can also visit with unvaccinated people from one other household who are at low risk for severe disease.

The Adjustment Bureau?

I haven't compiled with that guideline from day one, never been sick, don't have the virus either.

The CDC has been all over the map on how to handle it.

how do you know? have you had an antibody test? you may have gotten it or actually have it now & be asymptomatic.

which mean you could be a carrier & shedding your covid cooties to other people, & making them sick.

I was given a full test which was 100% negative, not only that ALL of the people I have been around with never got sick in the last 10 months.

You are too stupid and ignorant to understand that the virus itself is actually weak as very few people with NO underlying health issue died of it., it is the contagious level that is above average.

The survival rate of infection is over 95%, that according to the CDC.

uh-huh. why would you have had the antibody test if you believe you haven't been exposed? & since it is a novel virus - NO ONE knows of the long term effects it may present.

think HEP C .

THANK YOU CDC!!!!

Officials say a person is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the last required dose of vaccine. About 31 million Americans — or only about 9% of the U.S. population — have been fully vaccinated with a federally authorized COVID-19 vaccine so far, according to the CDC.
Too bad the orange clown was too busy being sedicious to order enough vaccines back when.
What? He was the one who green lit them to be ready now. You fucking moron.

pfizer offered to make more vaccines for america when they were first approved for emergency use & donny turned them down.
America first!!! I have The antibodies btw

THANK YOU CDC!!!!

The CDC said GATHER as in a family gathering not go to a bar with 500 strangers.

When did I say we should gather at a bar? Please find that post, snowflake.

THANK YOU CDC!!!!

Too bad the orange clown was too busy being sedicious to order enough vaccines back when.

pfizer offered to make more vaccines for america when they were first approved for emergency use & donny turned them down.

yes yes zoggy - i know you have the antibodies. & i know you have donated plasma - as well you should. do you know how long your immunity will last?

THANK YOU CDC!!!!

yes yes zoggy - i know you have the antibodies. & i know you have donated plasma - as well you should. do you know how long your immunity will last?
No. No one does. My doctor thinks it’s forever but they don’t know. Good question. I am donating again on the 23rd.

THANK YOU CDC!!!!

No. No one does. My doctor thinks it’s forever but they don’t know. Good question. I am donating again on the 23rd.

ya, i haven't heard about how long the vaccine lasts either. i'm fine with a yearly shot, like the flu shot - i just wonder if it's less than that, & we don't know ...

how long ago was it that you got sick? almost a year now? do they give you an antibody test everytime b4 you donate?

THANK YOU CDC!!!!

ya, i haven't heard about how long the vaccine lasts either. i'm fine with a yearly shot, like the flu shot - i just wonder if it's less than that, & we don't know ...

how long ago was it that you got sick? almost a year now? do they give you an antibody test everytime b4 you donate?
Last March so yes. And yes they do. First the antibody test then plasma but the plasma isn’t distributed until my antibody test comes through. I then get an email of where my plasma goes. And it’s been local as well as out of state. My Orc blood is spreading....he he

BTW - it’s platelets not plasma but I call it plasma. Looks like Apple Juice and takes about an hour to donate.

THANK YOU CDC!!!!

When did you say we SHOULDN'T gather at a bar? Please show THAT post Cheeto-Boy!

THANK YOU CDC!!!!

When did you say we SHOULDN'T gather at a bar? Please show THAT post Cheeto-Boy!
I have to prove a negative? I also Didn’t post we shouldn’t get naked and jump in barbed wire. You’re a deranged leftist. Stop trying to hijack the thread. Don’t you have a business to burn down in the name of “social justice”?

THANK YOU CDC!!!!

I have to prove a negative? I also Didn’t post we shouldn’t get naked and jump in barbed wire. You’re a deranged leftist. Stop trying to hijack the thread. Don’t you have a business to burn down in the name of “social justice”?
I did what you did.

Do you think the CDC said go sit in a bar with 500 other people getting drunk without masks?
Is that really what you think they said?
How many people do you want to die before you glom on to some semblance of reality?

Geez. Speaking of deranged.

THANK YOU CDC!!!!

I did what you did.

Do you think the CDC said go sit in a bar with 500 other people getting drunk without masks?
How many people do you want to die before you glom on to some semblance of reality?

Nope.
You said that. I posted a link of what the CDC said. Relax snowflake. Little sissy.

Someone told me they do give you a paper,
Someone told you?
Someone told me you're an idiot. Does that make it true?
It's easier to just keep following precautions until it's safe.
It is true.
A poster who's been vaccinated. So I guess it could be a lie, but why lie about something like that. He said the information was also sent to his doctor and is on a huge database of people who have been vaccinated (to track who needs a second shot). So if you lose your paper, I guess you can get a replacement. I don't know for sure because it's not my turn yet.

THANK YOU CDC!!!!

Forever would be GREAT! Going through this every year would not be fun for anyone.

THANK YOU CDC!!!!

I did what you did.

Nope.
You said that. I posted a link of what the CDC said. Relax snowflake. Little sissy.

Then you favor people without masks going to the club with 500 others.

Thanks.

A poster who's been vaccinated. So I guess it could be a lie, but why lie about something like that. He said the information was also sent to his doctor and is on a huge database of people who have been vaccinated (to track who needs a second shot). So if you lose your paper, I guess you can get a replacement. I don't know for sure because it's not my turn yet.
I'm looking forward to forging vaccination papers.

Forum List

Back