Masks don't work for the Kung Flu.

You are being fed bullshit from the govt again.................

Luke Davis
June 25 at 7:43 PM
For all you mask wearers (especially those of you who think wearing it outside is NOT stupid ‍♀). I know I’m about to burst your “google doctor degree” bubble, but here goes nothing.
So Masks?
I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I don’t really know WHY OSHA hasn’t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT I want to cover 3 things
• N95 masks and masks with exhale ports
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
Okay, so upon further inspection, OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.
If you’re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick, you can be sued.
• N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They don’t filter the air on the way out. They don’t need to.
Conclusion: if you’re in Target and the guy with Covid has a N95 mask, his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Target (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, it’s not filtering your air on the way out).
• Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very, VERY quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it “useless” IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it, YOU become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every “20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment.”
• Cloth masks: I can’t even believe I’m having to explain this, but here it goes. Today, three people pointed to their masks as they walked by me entering Lowe’s. They said “ya gotta wear your mask BRO” I said very clearly “those masks don’t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sicker” they “pshh’d” me. By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale, you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.
-Ultimate Answer:
*N95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person.
*The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It’s filtration works on the exhale, (Like a vacuum bag, it only works one way) but likely stops after 20 minutes, rendering it useless outside of a STERILE ENVIRONMENT (correct Becky, they don’t work in a bar, not even a little bit).
*Cloth masks are WORSE than none. It’s equivalent to using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.
The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don’t work. They’re being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda. For the love of God, research each mask’s designed use and purpose, I bet you will find NONE are used in the way of “viral defense.”
Just like EVERY Flu season kids, wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Don’t touch stuff. Sanitize your phone. Don’t touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, & I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons to keep your distance and work on body hygiene. But trust me, the masks do not work.
*Occupational Safety & Hazard Association sited.
The top American organization for safety.
They regulate and educate asbestos workers, surgical rooms, you name it.
I know, facts suck. They throw a wrench into the perfectly (seeming) packaged pill you are willingly swallowing. Facts make you have to form your OWN OPINION, instead of regurgitating someone else’s, and I know how uncomfortable that makes a lot of you. If your mask gives you security, by all means wear it. Just know it is a false sense of security and you shouldn’t shame anyone into partaking in such “conspiracies.”
If select politicians stopped enforcing it, no one would continue this nonsense. Don’t drink the kool-aid.
The guy is too dumb to know that medical n95s don't have exhalation valves.

Dismissed as RWNJ stupidity.
He didn't say they did. Learn to read, Simpleton.

You are dismissed for general stupidity.

I am under the impression from many articles that one really needs the regular paper masks most employees are wearing in businesses only to protect another standing nearby IF the wearer of the mask has symptoms associated with C-19? In other words, If I have to be in public and am sneezing, have a cough, or fever, I should be in a mask to protect the public. I have listened to Dr.s saying this also.

Two days ago, I asked a very hard-working clerk at a register if she was having any repercussions from wearing her masks every 8-hr shift and she said she goes home with a sore throat every night. The employees are tested for fever before every shift. They can't come to work if they are sick but they could become sick from many transactions that close to them from non-wearing mask customers who do have symptoms but don't care if they infect others.

I have begun wearing masks in crowded stores, even when not mandatory, to make others feel I care about protecting them. There are customers with serious underlying medical conditions and I don't want them to think I am being cavalier. They often have no one to help them getting in supplies and must do so by themselves. I also have been practicing distancing since that was recommended months ago.
You don't have to be symptomatic to be contagious, and talking or even breathing is enough spread it.
Too many sources out there with differing opinions and you and I aren't listening to the same ones. I started wearing a mask to make others feel safer in crowded stores. THAT was my only point. Shame on me for doing something out of consideration for others.
Consideration for others is what the cloth face coverings is all about. I wear mine to protect you, you wear yours to protect me. Community stuff. Civilization stuff.
Not my job to protect you. Stay under your bed if you don't like it.
BZZZZT!!!

WRONG-O DING-BAT!!

It's your job to protect me, my job to protect you, our job to protect the citizens of our towns, and their job to protect us.

That's what civilization is all about.

Not only that, it's the Christian thing to do.

Not only not only that, it's the American way!

What is wrong with all you children?
It's your job to protect me

Um, nope. I don't give two shits about you. Stay under your bed until you think you are safe, Buttercup.
You are, as I suspected, an American hating piece of shit.
So, in your Whackadoodle world since I refuse to take responsibility for you, I hate America?

That's some funny shit, Cupcake. :iyfyus.jpg:
Not me personally you fuckin' dolt.

You didn't understand what I said at all, did you?

You tRumplings are socially stunted.

Or maybe socially autistic is a better phrase.

Hmmmm..................let's go to the tape..................

Your words....

Oh my goD, every now and then I forget how incredibly fucking stupid you are.

Thanks for reminding me.

Now you can go fuck off over there for a while.

View attachment 356074
My body my choice little snowflake
Amazingly enough, you've just rediscovered the pro choice position.

Too bad it doesn't apply here. It's a public health thing, not a "your body, your choice" thing. Your decision affects everyone around you.

Just curious, what do you do when you go to an establishment that has the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" sign?
oh but it does apply here my body my choice
I wear shoes because of the need to keep the blood and shit off my feet after kicking a leftists ass I wear a shirt to conceal my firearm
it's part of my everyday carry or I call it EDC.
Threats instead of answers. Typical brain dead response for cowardly right-wingers. Mentioning the gun really drives home the point that you have a small penis too.

Well done kiddo.

Luke Davis
For all you mask wearers (especially those of you who think wearing it outside is NOT stupid ‍♀). I know I’m about to burst your “google doctor degree” bubble, but here goes nothing.
So Masks?
I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I don’t really know WHY OSHA hasn’t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT I want to cover 3 things
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
Okay, so upon further inspection, OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.
If you’re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick, you can be sued.
• N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They don’t filter the air on the way out. They don’t need to.
Conclusion: if you’re in Target and the guy with Covid has a N95 mask, his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Target (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, it’s not filtering your air on the way out).
• Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very, VERY quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it “useless” IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it, YOU become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every “20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment.”
• Cloth masks: I can’t even believe I’m having to explain this, but here it goes. Today, three people pointed to their masks as they walked by me entering Lowe’s. They said “ya gotta wear your mask BRO” I said very clearly “those masks don’t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sicker” they “pshh’d” me. By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale, you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.
-Ultimate Answer:
*The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It’s filtration works on the exhale, (Like a vacuum bag, it only works one way) but likely stops after 20 minutes, rendering it useless outside of a STERILE ENVIRONMENT (correct Becky, they don’t work in a bar, not even a little bit).
*Cloth masks are WORSE than none. It’s equivalent to using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.
The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don’t work. They’re being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda. For the love of God, research each mask’s designed use and purpose, I bet you will find NONE are used in the way of “viral defense.”
Just like EVERY Flu season kids, wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Don’t touch stuff. Sanitize your phone. Don’t touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, & I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons to keep your distance and work on body hygiene. But trust me, the masks do not work.
I know, facts suck. They throw a wrench into the perfectly (seeming) packaged pill you are willingly swallowing. Facts make you have to form your OWN OPINION, instead of regurgitating someone else’s, and I know how uncomfortable that makes a lot of you. If your mask gives you security, by all means wear it. Just know it is a false sense of security and you shouldn’t shame anyone into partaking in such “conspiracies.”
If select politicians stopped enforcing it, no one would continue this nonsense. Don’t drink the kool-aid.

I am under the impression from many articles that one really needs the regular paper masks most employees are wearing in businesses only to protect another standing nearby IF the wearer of the mask has symptoms associated with C-19? In other words, If I have to be in public and am sneezing, have a cough, or fever, I should be in a mask to protect the public. I have listened to Dr.s saying this also.

Two days ago, I asked a very hard-working clerk at a register if she was having any repercussions from wearing her masks every 8-hr shift and she said she goes home with a sore throat every night. The employees are tested for fever before every shift. They can't come to work if they are sick but they could become sick from many transactions that close to them from non-wearing mask customers who do have symptoms but don't care if they infect others.

I have begun wearing masks in crowded stores, even when not mandatory, to make others feel I care about protecting them. There are customers with serious underlying medical conditions and I don't want them to think I am being cavalier. They often have no one to help them getting in supplies and must do so by themselves. I also have been practicing distancing since that was recommended months ago.
You don't have to be symptomatic to be contagious, and talking or even breathing is enough spread it.
Too many sources out there with differing opinions and you and I aren't listening to the same ones. I started wearing a mask to make others feel safer in crowded stores. THAT was my only point. Shame on me for doing something out of consideration for others.
Consideration for others is what the cloth face coverings is all about. I wear mine to protect you, you wear yours to protect me. Community stuff. Civilization stuff.
BZZZZT!!!

WRONG-O DING-BAT!!

It's your job to protect me, my job to protect you, our job to protect the citizens of our towns, and their job to protect us.

Um, nope. I don't give two shits about you. Stay under your bed until you think you are safe, Buttercup.
So, in your Whackadoodle world since I refuse to take responsibility for you, I hate America?

you leftists are brian dead mouth breathers you proved that for the last 3 years.
So, you just wanted to jump in and make sure everyone knew you didn't understand it either?
you're brain dead due to OD on TDS
So what you're saying is "yes sir, Mr Crepitus, Sir. I just wanted to be sure that everyone knew that I'm so stupid I didn't understand either".

Cool.
bitch you're brain dead because your over dosed on TDS
So what you're saying is "yes Mr. Crepitus, sir. You are right as always and thank you for the benefits of your wisdom".

Such a polite young man you are!
Incel let me make it very clear to you you're brain dead because you are OD on TDS
But then again you can't grasp what I wrote because of being brain dead
As fun as this has been, and as stupid as you are it hasn't been very fun, I'm gonna stop right here before you hurt yourself.

Can't have your apoplectic brain aneurysm on my conscience conscience.

Luke Davis
So Masks?
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
-Ultimate Answer:

BZZZZT!!!

WRONG-O DING-BAT!!

Your words....

Thanks for reminding me.

View attachment 356074

Too bad it doesn't apply here. It's a public health thing, not a "your body, your choice" thing. Your decision affects everyone around you.

Just curious, what do you do when you go to an establishment that has the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" sign?
I wear shoes because of the need to keep the blood and shit off my feet after kicking a leftists ass I wear a shirt to conceal my firearm
Threats instead of answers. Typical brain dead response for cowardly right-wingers. Mentioning the gun really drives home the point that you have a small penis too.

Well done kiddo.
Dumbass here's how it's done you asked a question
"Just curious, what do you do when you go to an establishment that has the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" sign?"

I gave an answer
"I wear shoes because of the need to keep the blood and shit off my feet after kicking a leftists ass I wear a shirt to conceal my firearm
it's part of my everyday carry or I call it EDC."

That's not a threat you overreacting incel it's an action of things that have happened

Luke Davis
So Masks?
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
-Ultimate Answer:

BZZZZT!!!

WRONG-O DING-BAT!!

Your words....

Thanks for reminding me.

View attachment 356074

Well done kiddo.
"Just curious, what do you do when you go to an establishment that has the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" sign?"

I gave an answer
"I wear shoes because of the need to keep the blood and shit off my feet after kicking a leftists ass I wear a shirt to conceal my firearm

That's not a threat you overreacting incel it's an action of things that have happened
Look out guys! She's backing up!

Fuck off, coward.

Luke Davis
So Masks?
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
-Ultimate Answer:

BZZZZT!!!

WRONG-O DING-BAT!!

you leftists are brian dead mouth breathers you proved that for the last 3 years.
So, you just wanted to jump in and make sure everyone knew you didn't understand it either?
So what you're saying is "yes sir, Mr Crepitus, Sir. I just wanted to be sure that everyone knew that I'm so stupid I didn't understand either".

Cool.
So what you're saying is "yes Mr. Crepitus, sir. You are right as always and thank you for the benefits of your wisdom".

Incel let me make it very clear to you you're brain dead because you are OD on TDS
As fun as this has been, and as stupid as you are it hasn't been very fun, I'm gonna stop right here before you hurt yourself.

The most hilarious thing is that you've been lied to for the last three years and you fell for the mask thing hook line and sinker
Now that's a sign of being brain dead.

Luke Davis
So Masks?
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
-Ultimate Answer:

BZZZZT!!!

WRONG-O DING-BAT!!

Cool.

The most hilarious thing is that you've been lied to for the last three years and you fell for the mask thing hook line and sinker
Whatever makes you feel better about that tiny penis, coward.

Now fuck off more quietly this time.

Luke Davis
So Masks?
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
-Ultimate Answer:

BZZZZT!!!

WRONG-O DING-BAT!!

Your words....

Thanks for reminding me.

View attachment 356074

Well done kiddo.

I gave an answer

Look out guys! She's backing up!

Fuck off, coward.
your lack of comprehension skills is not my fault
I answered your question I have no problem wearing boots and a shirt I gave you the necessity for why I wear them
Then you overreacted and called it a threat and now you fucking drama queen incel think it's backing up ??? lol
Actions of things that have happened are not threats answering your question and your lack of comprehension shows just how brain dead you are.

Luke Davis
So Masks?
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
-Ultimate Answer:

BZZZZT!!!

WRONG-O DING-BAT!!

Cool.

Whatever makes you feel better about that tiny penis, coward.

Now fuck off more quietly this time.
deflection with a projection so you have a small penis? No wonder you're an incel lol

. (I live in a largely blue state) I got carry out lastnight and the people in the carry out line had masks on, but the people sitting down few feet away eating did not.
hey Sherlock if they were eating how could they possibly wear a mask?

Luke Davis
So Masks?
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
-Ultimate Answer:

Thanks for your Facebook provided opinion. So brave.

You rea

Luke Davis
So Masks?
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
-Ultimate Answer:

BZZZZT!!!

WRONG-O DING-BAT!!

Your words....

Thanks for reminding me.

View attachment 356074
You sure do get triggered when I use your own words to destroy your latest lie.

:iyfyus.jpg:
No, that's not it.

The fact is you've again proven you're just too damn stupid to waste time on.

Fuck off over there some more.
You feally hate it when you get destroyed by your own words, huh?

Calling everyone a moron just look in the mirror. Just maybe if everyone wore a mask nothing would have or in some cases still shut down and the economy wouldn't be in the shit can. Keep it up and everything will be shut down again. Slowly but surely it's happening. If you want to save your fucking job and the economy wear a goddamn mask.

Fuck you and the horse that rode in on you.

Masks are BULLSHIT, they're not stopping shit and the case has been adequately made here many times. EVERYONE is going to get this bug at some point no matter what. It's a fucking cold virus. Maybe a little more virulent than the common cold, which still kills 10's of thousands every year.

Not that you ought to take influenza lightly. Flu season in the US, which runs from October through May, claims tens of thousands of lives every year. This season CDC estimates that, as of mid-March, between 29,000 and 59,000 have died due to influenza illnesses. Add to that the misery of hundreds of thousands of flu-related hospitalizations and millions of medical visits for flu symptoms this season.

Do they have a vaccine for the common cold yet? Do they have one for AIDs? Do they have one for Ebola, The Swine Flu, SARs or liberalism (except lead)? Are we going to do this stupid shit every year now, or just when a republican is in office? Lord knows the economy was already in the toilet when your meat puppet faggot was stinking up the White House.

We also know the media has hyped this shit up as soon as it was politically expedient. It was down played until the bullshit impeachment failed, the next thing you know, they're blaming Trump and asserting everyone who has died since then has been a Covid victim, as if it's the virus from the Movie, "The Stand". The rest of us are not going to kowtow to tyrannical ass licking leftist pieces of shit like you.

I liked that.............these people are a bunch of Traitors..........

The death rate is so damned low now..........and the damage to jobs is so high......and they still post their BS Fear Mongering....

They all SUCK HAIRY BALLS.

Like I just told you in another thread you irresponsible people we be the cause of any further shut downs. There didn't have to be in the first place if your lord had just said to the governor's, mandate fucking facemasks. You are the traitors so don't fucking whine about something you brought upon yourself.

Calling everyone a moron just look in the mirror. Just maybe if everyone wore a mask nothing would have or in some cases still shut down and the economy wouldn't be in the shit can. Keep it up and everything will be shut down again. Slowly but surely it's happening. If you want to save your fucking job and the economy wear a goddamn mask.

Fuck you and the horse that rode in on you.

Masks are BULLSHIT, they're not stopping shit and the case has been adequately made here many times. EVERYONE is going to get this bug at some point no matter what. It's a fucking cold virus. Maybe a little more virulent than the common cold, which still kills 10's of thousands every year.

Not that you ought to take influenza lightly. Flu season in the US, which runs from October through May, claims tens of thousands of lives every year. This season CDC estimates that, as of mid-March, between 29,000 and 59,000 have died due to influenza illnesses. Add to that the misery of hundreds of thousands of flu-related hospitalizations and millions of medical visits for flu symptoms this season.

Do they have a vaccine for the common cold yet? Do they have one for AIDs? Do they have one for Ebola, The Swine Flu, SARs or liberalism (except lead)? Are we going to do this stupid shit every year now, or just when a republican is in office? Lord knows the economy was already in the toilet when your meat puppet faggot was stinking up the White House.

We also know the media has hyped this shit up as soon as it was politically expedient. It was down played until the bullshit impeachment failed, the next thing you know, they're blaming Trump and asserting everyone who has died since then has been a Covid victim, as if it's the virus from the Movie, "The Stand". The rest of us are not going to kowtow to tyrannical ass licking leftist pieces of shit like you.

No fuck you and you are the goddamn traitor boy you have brought this upon yourself.

As far as I'm concerned everyone running around wearing a mask is fuckin stupid unless they have a high risk of severe symptoms. The people I see driving around in their own cars still wearing them have to be fuckin retards though.

I saw a guy in his yard by himself wearing one the other day........nobody anywhere near him......for a half a mile..........NO ONE......

That was probably me! Because I am susceptible to all manner of illnesses, I have to wear a mask doing yard work, as do many others. The germs, microbes, and viruses are contained in the comon dirt in your yard. Way to jump to conclusions based on your own ignorance.

Whatever............most are probably not like you.......like young people in a vehicle with no conditions at work........wearing a mask while driving in the plant with no one else in the vehicle.......stupid.

Just like wearing a cloth mask in 100 degree index.......

You protect yourself with decent PPE.......If you wear the better masks that actually block the low microns then you will be fine..............but don't expect the majority of this country to destroy this country over this virus..........Hell we've already done that.....and the COST WILL BE HIGH......I see it already...

But those 10's of millions losing everything coming up don't matter huh.....I'm NOT one of them BTW.

Went to Lowes today. Wore mask. Some were wearing and some weren't. Kind of doubt I destroyed the economy for you by wearing mask to support my community. Coronavirus is up in our community during las week or two after stabilizing. I support my community during this time in the only way I can, by setting an example of giving a damn and going with public health and community standards. Obviously I do not have to, as I have already had it, and have the antibodies. Hope we do not have to read more stories of people that raged against protection from spreading, came down with, and died or that they understand how serious it can be. Nothing heroic there. Only stupid.

These dumb fucks don't realize by everyone wearing a mask may just save the economy. This continues to spread the more damage it's doing to the economy. Nope it's all about them and their so called rights. Fuck them.

I do love it though when I'm in a store and someone goes by me without one I suddenly have a coughing fit, which I do from time to time because of COPD, and they pick up their pace and immediately get out of the aisle. I just laugh but I also carry when going into a store.

Up yours........90% of our jobs at work ARE FUCKING GONE.........

Fuck you.....and this stupid virus..........people are going to start losing everything you IDIOTS...

You are there and I'm over here........I don't give a DAMN who on this thread likes it........I wear one only when I have to..............I'm not obeying this BS........and most aren't around here either......

A 0.2% virus and we destroyed this country because we are a country full of cowards now.

You lost your job yet? Or are you just panicking early to avoid the rush?

Fuck you bro.........I haven't lost the Job.......90% of ours have.......and YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

I understand you are a POS. Traitor to this country for your Fear Mongering to this country. I don't care you served.....sounds like you were an asshole then too.

40 million lost........let that sink in ......

99.974% survival rate.......let that sink in ....

0.26% from the CDC and dropping.........let that sink in.

The worst number is the 40 million........and that doesn't show the ones those workers support either.

I'm DONE with all of your FEAR MONGERING........I don't give a rats ass about the masks.

You big baby. There is no way that 90% of the United states is out of work. Don't believe everything you hear in your little sewing circle. Had 12 people over for a pool party today. Non of them knew 10 people out of work. I know several that are working from home, but not missing a paycheck. I am certain some of the people are out of work, but 90% is BULL$HIT. Guess again or post a link, chump! You are the one FEAR MONGERING. You have been duped again by the right wing echo chamber.

As far as I'm concerned everyone running around wearing a mask is fuckin stupid unless they have a high risk of severe symptoms. The people I see driving around in their own cars still wearing them have to be fuckin retards though.

I saw a guy in his yard by himself wearing one the other day........nobody anywhere near him......for a half a mile..........NO ONE......

That was probably me! Because I am susceptible to all manner of illnesses, I have to wear a mask doing yard work, as do many others. The germs, microbes, and viruses are contained in the comon dirt in your yard. Way to jump to conclusions based on your own ignorance.

Whatever............most are probably not like you.......like young people in a vehicle with no conditions at work........wearing a mask while driving in the plant with no one else in the vehicle.......stupid.

Just like wearing a cloth mask in 100 degree index.......

You protect yourself with decent PPE.......If you wear the better masks that actually block the low microns then you will be fine..............but don't expect the majority of this country to destroy this country over this virus..........Hell we've already done that.....and the COST WILL BE HIGH......I see it already...

But those 10's of millions losing everything coming up don't matter huh.....I'm NOT one of them BTW.

Went to Lowes today. Wore mask. Some were wearing and some weren't. Kind of doubt I destroyed the economy for you by wearing mask to support my community. Coronavirus is up in our community during las week or two after stabilizing. I support my community during this time in the only way I can, by setting an example of giving a damn and going with public health and community standards. Obviously I do not have to, as I have already had it, and have the antibodies. Hope we do not have to read more stories of people that raged against protection from spreading, came down with, and died or that they understand how serious it can be. Nothing heroic there. Only stupid.

These dumb fucks don't realize by everyone wearing a mask may just save the economy. This continues to spread the more damage it's doing to the economy. Nope it's all about them and their so called rights. Fuck them.

I do love it though when I'm in a store and someone goes by me without one I suddenly have a coughing fit, which I do from time to time because of COPD, and they pick up their pace and immediately get out of the aisle. I just laugh but I also carry when going into a store.

Up yours........90% of our jobs at work ARE FUCKING GONE.........

Fuck you.....and this stupid virus..........people are going to start losing everything you IDIOTS...

You are there and I'm over here........I don't give a DAMN who on this thread likes it........I wear one only when I have to..............I'm not obeying this BS........and most aren't around here either......

A 0.2% virus and we destroyed this country because we are a country full of cowards now.

I still have my job idiot............Who made you god...........I don't take orders from ANY OF YOU............i Have to play the stupid game at work some........but if that goes South I'll go to Texas for more money.

People like you and this FEAR MONGERING is DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY...........go sell it somewhere else.....I'm not buying into it.

You said 90% had been lost. That means you are part of the privileged few, bravely speaking out to support the majority who have lost their job, lost their home, given up, to rail against the world to protect the little guy, what a dude you are. Pathetically misinformed alarmist, but I am sure you have other negative qualities. Good luck to you.

Go take a long walk off a short bridge COWARD..........you were unfit to wear the uniform.

You first. Bet you can find some more dumb trumper lemmings to follow you, dope.

What kind of moronic assholes believes anonymous random posters on a messageboard like USMB over scientists and Doctors?
CDC has not approved N95 masks to prevent the Kung Flu.

Oops!

You rea

Luke Davis
So Masks?
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
-Ultimate Answer:

BZZZZT!!!

WRONG-O DING-BAT!!

Your words....

Thanks for reminding me.

View attachment 356074

No, that's not it.

Lol, like the weak, nonsensical bullshit you post could "destroy" anything other than yourself.

Luke Davis
So Masks?
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
-Ultimate Answer:
So, why did you walk into Lowe's? Answer, because you don't give a shit. Meaning, you are part of the problem. It also means this thread is an insult to everyone and their intelligence. You pedal a sermon about masks, and look at your ass walking into Lowe's. WTF? Now, ask me how many times I walked into Lowe's since this started?
You rea

Luke Davis
So Masks?
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
-Ultimate Answer:

BZZZZT!!!

WRONG-O DING-BAT!!

Your words....

Thanks for reminding me.

View attachment 356074

No, that's not it.

Lol, like the weak, nonsensical bullshit you post could "destroy" anything other than yourself.
the only “nonsensical bullshit” I post is when I quote your words to destroy your other nonsensical bullshit.

Luke Davis
So Masks?
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
-Ultimate Answer:
So, why did you walk into Lowe's? Answer, because you don't give a shit. Meaning, you are part of the problem. It also means this thread is an insult to everyone and their intelligence. You pedal a sermon about masks, and look at your ass walking into Lowe's. WTF? Now, ask me how many times I walked into Lowe's since this started?
You rea

Luke Davis
So Masks?
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
-Ultimate Answer:

BZZZZT!!!

WRONG-O DING-BAT!!

Your words....

Thanks for reminding me.

View attachment 356074

No, that's not it.

the only “nonsensical bullshit” I post is when I quote your words to destroy your other nonsensical bullshit.
Yeah, that's never happened.

Forum List

Back