They're Tearing Down Statues, Desecrating Monuments, And Purging Dissenters

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
1593275671197.png

“They’re tearing down statues, desecrating monuments, and purging dissenters."Credit: "Pulling down the Statue of George III by the "Sons of Freedom" at the Bowling Green, City of New York July 1776" The New York Public Library Digital Collections. 1859

View attachment 355842
“They’re tearing down statues, desecrating monuments, and purging dissenters."Credit: "Pulling down the Statue of George III by the "Sons of Freedom" at the Bowling Green, City of New York July 1776" The New York Public Library Digital Collections. 1859

I believe the outcome of those actions was that we were no longer British citizens...

Maybe we should take that for what it's worth...

When can we deport you???

1593276559388.png

So a law needs to be written banning the expenditure of public funds for memorials, statues, dedications, ornamentation, political slogans, and the like, along with banning the placement of any such type of ornamentation on public lands.

See isn't that a simple solution?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
View attachment 355842

I believe the outcome of those actions was that we were no longer British citizens...

Yes, as the outcome of the current actions is the confederacy no longer exists.

Missed it by that much.

There are lots of reasons statues were torn down throughout history. The Wokester BLM mob is a violent minority taking advantage of weak Democrat leadership. There is nothing noble about them. The people in that mob are either confused, misguided or anti-American scum.

View attachment 355842

I guess his ancestor was Benedict Arnold and he worship the crown

View attachment 355842

Yes, as the outcome of the current actions is the confederacy no longer exists.

Missed it by that much.
1776? History not strong with you...

A modest proposal:
Don’t remove the statues. Topple them and leave them displayed on their backs.
Like defeated chess pieces

A modest proposal:
Don’t remove the statues. Topple them and leave them displayed on their backs.
Like defeated chess pieces
As a celebration of mob rule? A better suggestion is to arrest all the people who attack these monuments and send them to prison. If a monument offends some people, there are legal avenues to pursue to have it removed, and a country that can elect a black president can certainly decide to remove a monument if the people want it removed.

Mob rule is an attack on our democracy by fascists, left or right, who wish to deny other Americans a voice in these decisions. These are not simple acts of vandalism but but assaults on the rule of law and on American democracy, and without these there is no safety or security for anyone. These are not just protests, but serious crimes against other Americans who hold different views and have the legal right to express and defend these views through legal processes.

To me, the biggest way to thumb your nose at whatever it is that you can not stand is to ignore it completely. Why is this so hard for some people?

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a dedicated and die hard fan of a man who took himself out after being abandoned by one person too many obviously)

P.S. I still love you, Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys.......why couldn't I have been older the only time that I was able to see him?

Forum List

Back