Marxist Antifa and BLM planning on attacking homes tonight in Suburbs. Sheriff advises to shoot to kill anyone who tries…

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Meanwhile in America – Democrat militants run wild trying to start a revolution. They are succeeding…
And so the gun battles begin… Multiple gunshots, rifle guy, more… (see below) 1 dead it looks like so far. See links below vid for more exploding… CLICK HERE
Being shot in the arm is no joke (WARNING GRAPHIC) More see links below clip. CLICK HERE
The Left wants this. They may die soon… some are now. See link below clips – people are arming… fighting back. ‘Don’t loot my store’ CLICK HERE
Militant Democrats vs the people: Guns, and more guns and the shots rang out. People are dying. Multiple clips see below – links show it all as well. CLICK HERE

Nary a Prog leader denouncing it

Meanwhile in America – Democrat militants run wild trying to start a revolution. They are succeeding…
And so the gun battles begin… Multiple gunshots, rifle guy, more… (see below) 1 dead it looks like so far. See links below vid for more exploding…CLICK HERE
Being shot in the arm is no joke (WARNING GRAPHIC) More see links below clip. CLICK HERE
The Left wants this. They may die soon… some are now. See link below clips – people are arming… fighting back. ‘Don’t loot my store’ CLICK HERE
Militant Democrats vs the people: Guns, and more guns and the shots rang out. People are dying. Multiple clips see below – links show it all as well. CLICK HERE

I quite like that sheriff!

And so the gun battles begin… Multiple gunshots, rifle guy, more… (see below) 1 dead it looks like so far. See links below vid for more exploding…CLICK HERE

I quite like that sheriff!

Me too.

Mr. Armshot now gets a new nickname. I call him "Stumpy."

As soon as the Kenosha Patriots started fighting back I knew that the next attack would be in residential neighborhoods.

RuralMurica.jpg

It wont be long until Communist Antifa and BLM domestic terrorists are being shot down in the streets:Boom2:

Now you've piqued my interest. Will there be a bounty offered? And what proof will be needed to collect that bounty, the usual? Or will it need to be something more substantial?

14057220765962098360966.jpeg

It wont be long until Communist Antifa and BLM domestic terrorists are being shot down in the streets:Boom2:

Now you've piqued my interest. Will there be a bounty offered? And what proof will be needed to collect that bounty, the usual? Or will it need to be something more substantial?

:smoke: No bounty they will just be clearing the streets of traitorous Communist scum:smoke:

:smoke: No bounty they will just be clearing the streets of traitorous Communist scum:smoke:

Haruumph. Does that Sheriff think ammo grows on trees or something? He might get all of it he wants to but for us poor civilians, there's a shortage, ya know.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back