Martin Luther King was not the only black leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried to post a redacted version of Letter from Birmingham Jail, as it is copied in another post, I hope that is the reason it disappears. Read it, one of the most powerful essays in 20th century US history. It compares to "England, Your England".

I have tried to post a redacted version of Letter from Birmingham Jail, as it is copied in another post, I hope that is the reason it disappears. Read it, one of the most powerful essays in 20th century US history. It compares to "England, Your England".

Now this is strange Peach. Because it's the 2nd time you've intimated that moderation might censor or make content disappear from this thread. I hope I'm interpreting correctly when you say "you TRIED to post... Letter from the B'Ham jail...... I hope that is the reason it disappears."

Any of Staff would be concerned about that. We absolutely would. Because nobody would censor such a thing. In fact -- I encourage you to repost it. Since the thread notes say that YOU were the one that removed it.. BTW -- with no copyright on it -- we really don't care about length of political speeches.

• This message by Peach has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peach, Today at 7:26 PM, Reason: too long.
      Today at 6:35 PMShow

Inevitably in any conversation about race there is always one white person who wants to bring up how Martin Luther King would npt like how a particular black person is saying things. They seem to believe that King was running around preaching a colorblind message whereby no one sees color or racism. That King was a happy non angry black man who spent all his speeches asking why can't we all get along. But what that INDIVIDUAL white person never wants to say is King was killed by a white man. So let us discuss King.

And other black leaders because Kings message was not the only one nor has it been the only one. So let us start off with the interview many white INDIVIDUALS seem to miss. The interview where he came to the realization that his dream had become a night mare. At that point todays white INDIVIDUAL needs to understand that all the don't be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character shit was gone.

Dream to a Nightmare" MLK full interview with Sander Vancour

But what that INDIVIDUAL white person never wants to say is King was killed by a white man. So let us discuss King.

really? who doesnt know he was killed by a white man in 2017? And the message of , "A person should not be judged by their skin color", IS a truth. I watched half of the video so far and havn't seen anything yet that contradicts that message. I also note that he stressed in the video that he still believed in non-violence because violence creates more social problems than it solves. Not sure what your post is getting at.

Inevitably in any conversation about race there is always one white person who wants to bring up how Martin Luther King would npt like how a particular black person is saying things. They seem to believe that King was running around preaching a colorblind message whereby no one sees color or racism. That King was a happy non angry black man who spent all his speeches asking why can't we all get along. But what that INDIVIDUAL white person never wants to say is King was killed by a white man. So let us discuss King.

And other black leaders because Kings message was not the only one nor has it been the only one. So let us start off with the interview many white INDIVIDUALS seem to miss. The interview where he came to the realization that his dream had become a night mare. At that point todays white INDIVIDUAL needs to understand that all the don't be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character shit was gone.

Dream to a Nightmare" MLK full interview with Sander Vancour

But what that INDIVIDUAL white person never wants to say is King was killed by a white man. So let us discuss King.

really? who doesnt know he was killed by a white man in 2017? And the message of , "A person should not be judged by their skin color", IS a truth. I watched half of the video so far and havn't seen anything yet that contradicts that message. I also note that he stressed in the video that he still believed in non-violence because violence creates more social problems than it solves. Not sure what your post is getting at.

Whose talking about violence? The thing here is that you whites only want to talk about him saying that color of the skin stuff. But he was fighting for blacks only.

Whites misuse this quote each time the use it. No one is judging whites by their skin color. But you are being held accountable for the past 241 years of your actions. And when I say that, I mean up to this very moment.

My post is getting at the fact that whites today misuse or pervert Kings name and what he stood for..

.MLK On Economic Justice

Now this is strange Peach. Because it's the 2nd time you've intimated that moderation might censor or make content disappear from this thread. I hope I'm interpreting correctly when you say "you TRIED to post... Letter from the B'Ham jail...... I hope that is the reason it disappears."

Any of Staff would be concerned about that. We absolutely would. Because nobody would censor such a thing. In fact -- I encourage you to repost it. Since the thread notes say that YOU were the one that removed it.. BTW -- with no copyright on it -- we really don't care about length of political speeches.

• This message by Peach has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peach, Today at 7:26 PM, Reason: too long.

I TRIED means I have failed actually, I noted II do not post videos well.

Some blacks are racist among themselves depending on how dark you are. Even YOU know that.
Yup. The same way whites are racist among themselves. Whites are always beefing about who is and is not white. N.Euro and Southern Euros.
Plus, most blacks hate whites. Like you do.
Even if I do hate whites. How does that affect your life ? You still get the job white man, the loan white man. Besides I've said many times that I don't hate white people, in the same way that I don't hate Tigers, but I understand a Tigers nature.

Some blacks are racist among themselves depending on how dark you are. Even YOU know that.
Yup. The same way whites are racist among themselves. Whites are always beefing about who is and is not white. N.Euro and Southern Euros.
Even if I do hate whites. How does that affect your life ? You still get the job white man, the loan white man. Besides I've said many times that I don't hate white people, in the same way that I don't hate Tigers, but I understand a Tigers nature.
I don't need a job or a loan, I have my own business that makes enough money. EPIC FAIL.

So, if I hate Blacks, how does that affect your life?

Be glad to help with that. MOST vids just need the "raw" link in the post. No Image or Movie "wrapper" from the tool bar.. Just right click on vid -- copy the source address and paste it in. Outside of YouTube, like FaceBook vids, they are MUCH harder to pull out of Facebook and twitter..

Be glad to help with that. MOST vids just need the "raw" link in the post. No Image or Movie "wrapper" from the tool bar.. Just right click on vid -- copy the source address and paste it in. Outside of YouTube, like FaceBook vids, they are MUCH harder to pull out of Facebook and twitter..

Thank you! I will save this, I did not mean to imply any Moderator took my post down for any reason other than length. I hope to get the hang of videos. Yes, my mistake may be YouTube videos.

You've touted before of Black racist opinions not harming anyone, you're not going to do a 180 and spin on that, now are you?
There is no such thing as black racism.

Ridiculous lies.

Essen is right. Prejudice is not racism. What you call racism from blacks is generally prejudice. But when we are taking to you, a person who has said that backs are genetically dumber than whites, the things said to you are not racist. You are the racist.

So, if I hate Blacks, how does that affect your life?

Pretty simple. whites due tp their numerical majority have the ability to elect like minded individuals to make law and policy at every level of our government. Also since you are the majority, many like minded whites if your ilk own and control businesses thereby they can decide not to hire blacks or they hire whatever hey think the law says they must hire then never promote or pay them equally. In addition whites like you control the financial and real estate industries, health care and education and can make life miserable for non whites.

You see idiot whites like you always want to try thinking you can turn something around on people. As we see here, you guys exist, you own businesses, you can decide not to hire blacks only because of race and do so. Yet you do this then try telling us how racism doesn't exist.

You've touted before of Black racist opinions not harming anyone, you're not going to do a 180 and spin on that, now are you?
There is no such thing as black racism.

Whites, because of whites like you have earned the scorn. Blacks can't be racist against other blacks. And in usual dumb ass fashion you talk about colorism and don't know why it is. You don't know the history behind it or how it started. All you are able to do is try making this dales equivalence because you don't have a nutsack to me man enough to just face the fact that whites have been the problem relative to racism.

I don't need a job or a loan, I have my own business that makes enough money. EPIC FAIL.

How did you get the money to start that business? Tell the truth please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back