Martin Bashir kicked out of MSNBC

Still don't understand what the big deal is here.

I thought that MSNBC screened for exactly this kind of vile, hateful, demagogic yellow journalist to put in front of their cameras.

Was he just too good at it? Showing up the likes of Chris Matthews, Ed Schultz and that little Maddow fella?

Ooo, think I just figured it out. Bashir got fired because of the color of his skin.

Nutter Playbook Chapter 6 Section 1

Pronounced Fake Outrage Must Be Followed By Feigned Indifference

When a liberal of some note....especially a television personality.....utters a politically incorrect comment aimed at a famous nutter, the order of action is as follows:

1. Express Extreme Outrage
2. Say that if it was a conservative who said that, liberals would be going CRAZY.
3. Equate the comment with every nasty thing that a conservative has ever said.
4. Demonize all liberals. Especially if the offender is not fired and/ or jailed within minutes.
5. When the offender is eventually punished in some way..and this is VITAL....pretend that you have never heard of him/ her and that you don't really care either way. We must not allow ourselves to be labeled as PC police......ever.

Sure thing. Had Hannity said someone should shit in Hillary's mouth you would have had a conniption. Your outrage (which would have been justified BTW) would know no bounds.

Your partisan bullshit is duly noted and you are excused from the discussion.

Committed adherence to a partisan ideology warps perception, clouds judgment. It removes the ability to honestly look in the mirror. All you see is the sins of "the other guys".

That's why partisan ideologues are just as guilty as those they accuse, and they don't even see it. They literally don't see it.

Last edited:

I thought that MSNBC screened for exactly this kind of vile, hateful, demagogic yellow journalist to put in front of their cameras.

Was he just too good at it? Showing up the likes of Chris Matthews, Ed Schultz and that little Maddow fella?

Ooo, think I just figured it out. Bashir got fired because of the color of his skin.

He resigned but you don't let facts stand in your way. I kind of like that about you wingnuts.

He's one of the good ones tho.

At first I thought Sarah G's got to be kidding.

I then I sadly realized that Sarah G as well as too many people thought it was truly brilliant that someone of their ilk called for someone to defecate in Palin's mouth and to be urinated on in her eyes and her mouth.

All because she has a different opinion than their borg.

The national debt does not equal Slavery, no matter what your opinion of the debt it. Punishment for slaves included defecating and urinating into the slaves mouths.

It was a stupid thing for Palin to say, but we've come to expect stupid shit out of her mouth.

It was even stupider for MSNBC to allow that segment to be aired.

He resigned but you don't let facts stand in your way. I kind of like that about you wingnuts.
Yeah, just like Nixon resigned.

When a liberal of some note....especially a television personality.....utters a politically incorrect comment aimed at a famous nutter, the order of action is as follows:

2. Say that if it was a conservative who said that, liberals would be going CRAZY.
4. Demonize all liberals. Especially if the offender is not fired and/ or jailed within minutes.
5. When the offender is eventually punished in some way..and this is VITAL....pretend that you have never heard of him/ her and that you don't really care either way. We must not allow ourselves to be labeled as PC police......ever.

To quote a great band, take a look at yourself. And if you think Bashir's attack was acceptable whoa geeze. Means you are one sick puppy.

Come on this was wild. And it wasn't a flippant rant. This attack was planned and executed and went too far. Way too far.

I thought it was a stupid thing for the guy to say. Given the fact that the conservative PC police would be so outraged. He didn't need the attention.

But....nothing offends me, dummy. I enjoy colorful language. It wasn't that bad.

images

You loon, you're mistaking our glee for tears.

Who exactly seems gleeful here? You all seem to be crying about poor Palin. :lol:

And you're even bringing up Romney for God's sake.

No, anyone who would say those things about ANYONE is a vile piece of shit. The fact that you support him is very telling. Very telling indeed.

Sure thing. Had Hannity said someone should shit in Hillary's mouth you would have had a conniption. Your outrage (which would have been justified BTW) would know no bounds.

Committed adherence to a partisan ideology warps perception, clouds judgment. It removes the ability to honestly look in the mirror. All you see is the sins of "the other guys".

That's why partisan ideologues are just as guilty as those they accuse, and they don't even see it. They literally don't see it.

Prove it Mac. Prove anything you ever say.

Every time you open your mouth you do it for him.

Not surprising the liberals here would defend that POS they called a journalist. He should have been fired a long time ago for his lack of talent or personality. The guy was a joke then and an even bigger one now. And speaking of MSNBC jokes, where'e Keith Olbermann now?

You loon, you're mistaking our glee for tears.

Who exactly seems gleeful here? You all seem to be crying about poor Palin. :lol:

No, anyone who would say those things about ANYONE is a vile piece of shit. The fact that you support him is very telling. Very telling indeed.

And he continues to drone on and on and on .. You're boring.

Verry telling ...

Indeeeed ...

:lol:

Every time you open your mouth you do it for him.

Sure. The very best of minds permit others to prove their points. Exactly.

And he continues to drone on and on and on .. You're boring.

Verry telling ...

Indeeeed ...

:lol:

Yes, I'm boring. But you support a vile POS. I know which side of the aisle I'd rather be on.:cuckoo:

Sarhag is about as disgusting a pile of troll as you'll find anywhere on the forum.

Her character is truly sub septic. On a par with joeb.

MSNBC probably told him to apologize.
I doubt he came to that decision himself.

Then when people were still talking about it they told him they would give him the choice to resign...

It would have been one thing if he said this in an interview but this was scripted and approved for his
show.

There is no denying the unadulterated, boundless hatred the left has shown towards Palin. From accusations of incest and ridicule of her disabled child, the left has shown the classlessness of their character.

Few have had to account for their disgusting comments, but when a host on a so-called respectable 'news' out let spews filth there will be consequences.

The hosts on MSNBC are overfilling with hate, espectially Shultz. They are hypocrites, screaming about the interolerant while unilaterally dragging poltical discourse down. MSNBC is little more than the administrations lapdog mouthpiece with absolutely zero credibility.

Forum List

Back