Martial Law Imminent USA 2009!

HAHA!!! Another failed prediction. Everything you have ever posted on this site has not come true. You need to hang it up, because theres no martial law in 2009, theres no boogie men in suits, theres no secret societies pulling the strings of the world, there arent aliens in Hanger 18, the Lochness monster didnt kill JFK.... oh, and your claims about the us faking the moon landing was thoroughly debunked 2 weeks ago when India's satelite took crystal clear pictures of everything we left behind on the moon. I could go on and on with all your failed predictions, but that would take me a week to compile, so i think ill just call you stupid instead.

You and your looney crew are utter failures in every single thing you do. Congratulations fuck wads.:clap2:

HAHA!!! Another failed prediction. Everything you have ever posted on this site has not come true. You need to hang it up, because theres no martial law in 2009, theres no boogie men in suits, theres no secret societies pulling the strings of the world, there arent aliens in Hanger 18, the Lochness monster didnt kill JFK.... oh, and your claims about the us faking the moon landing was thoroughly debunked 2 weeks ago when India's satelite took crystal clear pictures of everything we left behind on the moon. I could go on and on with all your failed predictions, but that would take me a week to compile, so i think ill just call you stupid instead.

You and your looney crew are utter failures in every single thing you do. Congratulations fuck wads.:clap2:
got a link to that Indian sat images, i'd love to see them

who are you rambling to exactly goatboy ?

got a link to that Indian sat images, i'd love to see them

Heh, i hadnt even seen them myself yet, i just know theres about a million articles now about the discovery. With a quick google image search, i did find this pic, though im sure theres even better ones out there somewhere. This picture clearly shows the tracks made by the lunar rover, and you can see the actual foot print trail made by the atronauts as well.

14.compare.close.l.jpg

Last edited:
well I don't have a horse in this race but those are pretty generic pictures

The one on the left is the original picture taken in 67, and the one on the right is brand new, taken by India about 2 weeks ago. I suppose now you clowns are going to tell us that India is in on the conspiracy, and they just couldnt resist making fake pictures of the landing site 30 years later.

Sorry dip shits, your conspiracy has been debunked. Read the news if you dont believe me. Take your pick from the thousands of articles on google....

india shows lunar landing site with new satellite pictures - Google Search

The issue being the fact that NONE of Terrel's, your's or any of the 9/11 movement retards claims has come true? I mean after a couple of abject failures a sane person would stop putting their foot down their throat. But not you mentally ill lot. Yu keep making bigger and bigger claims.

By the way EOTS, as I understand it San Francisco actually HAS private police forces that their customers PAY them for protection and the city sort of reviews them. And have had same for quite some time now. So much for all this " ohh god the sky is falling cause there are private police in Montana" shit.

Go ahead Eots provide us with even ONE prediction you rejects has made this year or any year that came true.

like I say its not my theory but these pictures are relatively meaningless and completely irrelevant to the issue

So in other words, what you are saying is you desperately want us to stop talking about how your crazy moon hoax conspiracy was debunked? :lol::lol::lol:

The issue being the fact that NONE of Terrel's, your's or any of the 9/11 movement retards claims has come true? I mean after a couple of abject failures a sane person would stop putting their foot down their throat. But not you mentally ill lot. Yu keep making bigger and bigger claims.

By the way EOTS, as I understand it San Francisco actually HAS private police forces that their customers PAY them for protection and the city sort of reviews them. And have had same for quite some time now. So much for all this " ohh god the sky is falling cause there are private police in Montana" shit.

Go ahead Eots provide us with even ONE prediction you rejects has made this year or any year that came true.
yes
just one
just give ONE that has actually happened

any NORMAL person would realize that Alex Jones is a fucking LIAR and stop trusting him on ANYTHING
but not you guys
noooo, you keep eating up every fucking conspiracy that morons tells ya

Last edited:
the issue being the fact that none of terrel's, your's or any of the 9/11 movement retards claims has come true? I mean after a couple of abject failures a sane person would stop putting their foot down their throat. But not you mentally ill lot. Yu keep making bigger and bigger claims.

By the way eots, as i understand it san francisco actually has private police forces that their customers pay them for protection and the city sort of reviews them. And have had same for quite some time now. So much for all this " ohh god the sky is falling cause there are private police in montana" shit.

Go ahead eots provide us with even one prediction you rejects has made this year or any year that came true.
yes
just one
just give one that has actually happened

any normal person would realize that alex jones is a fucking liar and stop trusting him on anything
but not you guys

i dont make predictions

so the growing police state and erosion of our liberty is occurring incrementally in other city's and states and in many aspects of life ..whats your point ?

The City of Hardin made news over the summer with speculation that it could become home to prisoners from Guantanimo Bay. Recently a California security firm was hired to take control of the facility, with promises of filling the jail and building a police training center. What's happened since, has been nothing short of bizarre.

Residents of a small city in southeastern Montana were shocked when they witnessed the following: three black Mercedes SUV’s driving through town with decals saying "Hardin Police."
But Hardin doesn't have a police department.

Now the Montana Attorney General is demanding answers from this security firm, which some say has no business being in Hardin. While others compare the firm to mercenaries gone mad.

Toni Myers drove from Columbus to get some answers on the mysterious situation.

"Who are they? Why are they here,” said Myers.

American Police Force Spokeswoman Becky Shay offered few details. "My job is not to give you the information you want. My job is to release the information I was hired to give you, or not give you.”
But information is something the public craves, as the group's leader, Michael Hilton, came to Hardin last month with promises, yet new revelations show Hilton has a decades-long track record of fraudulent activities and felony convictions. He is said to have used 17 aliases.
Yet Al Peterson, Director of Two Rivers Authority, which contracted American Police Force, stands by the decision to hire the security firm.

Peterson says, "Two Rivers Authority has better chance of opening the jail with American Police Force, than with any Montana Officials.”

Meanwhile Two Rivers Executive Director Greg Smith is on administrative leave for unknown reasons.

With the Montana Attorney General investigating, demanding the firm show proof of its experience and qualifications, American Police Force has yet to release the name of the group's parent company.

But concerned citizens like Toni Myers will continue to seek answers.

"You hire a criminal to watch criminals?”

Another strange twist to this story, the logo of the American Police Force is nearly identical to the flag of Serbia.

American Police Force Causing Controversy in Hardin | News, Sports, Weather for Great Falls, Helena, and all of Montana | Local Top Stories

the issue being the fact that none of terrel's, your's or any of the 9/11 movement retards claims has come true? I mean after a couple of abject failures a sane person would stop putting their foot down their throat. But not you mentally ill lot. Yu keep making bigger and bigger claims.

By the way eots, as i understand it san francisco actually has private police forces that their customers pay them for protection and the city sort of reviews them. And have had same for quite some time now. So much for all this " ohh god the sky is falling cause there are private police in montana" shit.

Go ahead eots provide us with even one prediction you rejects has made this year or any year that came true.
yes
just one
just give one that has actually happened

any normal person would realize that alex jones is a fucking liar and stop trusting him on anything
but not you guys

i dont make predictions

No you dont, because you arent clever enough to come up with your own conspiracies, so you just blindly follow every conspiracy you find on the web.

so the growing police state and erosion of our liberty is occurring incrementally in other city's and states and in many aspects of life ..whats your point ?

His point is, none of your conspiracies ever come true. Its a very simple point and you are avoiding it like the plague. Quit avoiding the question, or be exposed as the looney douche bag we all know you are.

Forum List

Back