Mark Twain And Will Rogers Are Spinning In Their Graves!

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
They're pissed because they missed the nincompoop in the white house. Talk about grist for the mill!

They're pissed because they missed the nincompoop in the white house. Talk about grist for the mill!
Obama is gone....

Not before he ended two hot Republican wars and brought our young men and women home from the desert!

Just curious....when you warmongers start another war 10,000 miles away why don't you send your own kids instead of somebody else's who can't afford to go to college?

The best quote from Will Rogers is "I only know what I read in the papers". The criminal conspiracy between the government and the media has been the only thing the democrat party could count on since FDR.
Will Rogers quotes are funny and timeless. It amazes me how appropriate they remain over 80 years later.

"I'm not a member of any organized political party.... I'm a Democrat."

"Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock."

"About all I can say for the United States Senate is that it opens with a prayer and closes with an investigation."

The best quote from Will Rogers is "I only know what I read in the papers". The criminal conspiracy between the government and the media has been the only thing the democrat party could count on since FDR.

If it's that bad I suggest you move

Forum List

Back