Mark October 2nd On Your Calendar

Do dreams of Marxist homosexuals keep you awake at night?

Don't answer - we all know that they do.
no .. just pointing out the facts .. half of the dem voting base are straight uninformed voters .. all informed voters that vote democrat [the other 50%] are either outright or latent marxist homosexuals .

The Democrats have a deep bench. But if Biden bows out, I expect the nominee will be Newsom.
so your racist party is going to push aside the first female black VP in favor of a rich elitist white soy boy that wrecked California eh ? lol !....... dems have a deep bench ? lol ! :auiqs.jpg:

If trump has been a criminal, cheating the IRS and fudging his property values for over 30 years, who has been letting him get away with it? You’re telling me he’s been doing this stuff for decades and they are just NOW discovering it?

Someone had to have known, I mean, he is audited yearly, right? The IRS didnt ever pick up on these crimes or his cheating?

There is Trump's side, and then there is the truth.

There's a mountain of evidence of his fraud.

But be sure to send the poor billionaire your nickels and dimes for his Fraud Defense Fund.
As I said. Thank you for confirming that you will only listen to one side of the story.

no .. just pointing out the facts .. half of the dem voting base are straight uninformed voters .. all informed voters that vote democrat [the other 50%] are either outright or latent marxist homosexuals .

Homosexual dreams at night and political delusions by day.

You're having one awfully pitiful life!!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

• There is a mountain of evidence of Biden's crimes.
  • There is a mountain of evidence of Hunter's crimes.
  • There is a mountain of evidence of Obumma's crimes.
  • There is a mountain of evidence of Hillary's crimes.
  • There is a mountain of evidence of Comey's crimes.
  • There is a mountain of evidence of Lynch's crimes.
Funny how democrats never get charged.
Bull. Durhams' investigation ferreted out all the corruption they could find. Heads were fixing to roll too, until the "Duh Heap State" got to poor John........and forced the feeble ending to his investigation with barely a whimper. The the vast amount of corruption he found is still out there too. Keep up hope, those document will be found someday I tells ya.......

Update:

Judge temporarily halts New York fraud trial against Trump, pending appeal

A New York state appeals court judge on Thursday temporarily halted the scheduled Oct. 2 trial in New York Attorney General Letitia James' fraud lawsuit against Donald Trump and his family business, a spokesman for the court said.

The order came after the former U.S. president sued Justice Arthur Engoron, the trial judge overseeing the case, accusing him and James of defying a court order that could narrow the lawsuit, according to a report in the Daily Beast.

According to the court spokesman, appeals court Justice David Friedman granted an interim stay of the trial, and referred the matter to a five-judge panel, which expects to rule in the last week of September.

The trial could still begin on Oct. 2 depending on how the appeals court, known as the First Department, rules.

[snip]

Engoron has said the trial could last until near Christmas.

There is a pending trial against Trump which has been flying under the radar.

Trump has once again been accused of committing fraud. This time against insurance companies and the New York IRS.

He is facing up to $250 million in fines.

I don't know. If you or I had cheated people out of $250 million, we'd be in criminal court and they would throw the key under the jail.

But Trump has always managed to get his cases brought to civil court with no jail time attached. He has had some very good lawyers.

However, his lawyers have never been good enough to keep him from being found guilty of fraud.

For instance, Trump stole money from a charity for cancer kids and used it for his own personal business.

Try THAT in a small town!

For that particular crime, Trump just had to pay the money back. Amazing, huh? It pays to have a former federal prosecutor for a friend who can rig the infamous NYC Favor Bank to your advantage.

Anyway, Trump's latest fraud trial begins just a little over a month from now.

"ELECTION INTERFERENCE! ELECTION INTERFERENCE! WITCH HUNT! WITCH HUNT! BANANA REPUBLIC! BANANA REPUBLIC!"

New York AG's office says Trump lawsuit "ready for trial"

New York Attorney General Letitia James' office said Tuesday its civil fraud case against former President Trump, his two elder sons and his business "is ready for trial," according to a court filing Monday.

Ivanka managed to skate away. The statute of limitations ran out on her crimes.

America 2.0 If we're not free to prosecute our political opponents, are we still a free country?

If we are not free to punish criminals, are we still a free country?

I find your whining pretty damned hypocritical considering Trump attempted to get Zelenksy to manufacture a fake scandal against Biden.
This is after Hillary walked and they swore out a fake FISA warrant on Trump, right?

Forum List

Back