Mark October 2nd On Your Calendar

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
There is a pending trial against Trump which has been flying under the radar.

Trump has once again been accused of committing fraud. This time against insurance companies and the New York IRS.

He is facing up to $250 million in fines.

I don't know. If you or I had cheated people out of $250 million, we'd be in criminal court and they would throw the key under the jail.

But Trump has always managed to get his cases brought to civil court with no jail time attached. He has had some very good lawyers.

However, his lawyers have never been good enough to keep him from being found guilty of fraud.

For instance, Trump stole money from a charity for cancer kids and used it for his own personal business.

Try THAT in a small town!

For that particular crime, Trump just had to pay the money back. Amazing, huh? It pays to have a former federal prosecutor for a friend who can rig the infamous NYC Favor Bank to your advantage.

Anyway, Trump's latest fraud trial begins just a little over a month from now.

"ELECTION INTERFERENCE! ELECTION INTERFERENCE! WITCH HUNT! WITCH HUNT! BANANA REPUBLIC! BANANA REPUBLIC!"

New York AG's office says Trump lawsuit "ready for trial"

New York Attorney General Letitia James' office said Tuesday its civil fraud case against former President Trump, his two elder sons and his business "is ready for trial," according to a court filing Monday.

Ivanka managed to skate away. The statute of limitations ran out on her crimes.

I should warn you the AG is a Negro. She obviously works for George Soros and throws live puppies into rush hour traffic.

Then again, I understand the way it works when Trump is charged with a crime, his esteem in the black community goes up.

Even if he commits personal attacks against the black prosecutors and judges.

Trump has once again been accused of committing fraud. This time against insurance companies and the New York IRS.

I don't know. If you or I had cheated people out of $250 million, we'd be in criminal court and they would throw the key under the jail.

But Trump has always managed to get his cases brought to civil court with no jail time attached. He has had some very good lawyers.

However, his lawyers have never been good enough to keep him from being found guilty of fraud.

For instance, Trump stole money from a charity for cancer kids and used it for his own personal business.

For that particular crime, Trump just had to pay the money back. Amazing, huh? It pays to have a former federal prosecutor for a friend who can rig the infamous NYC Favor Bank to your advantage.

"ELECTION INTERFERENCE! ELECTION INTERFERENCE! WITCH HUNT! WITCH HUNT! BANANA REPUBLIC! BANANA REPUBLIC!"

New York Attorney General Letitia James' office said Tuesday its civil fraud case against former President Trump, his two elder sons and his business "is ready for trial," according to a court filing Monday.

Doesn't even occur to you that there are two sides to the story, does it?

sure, I'll 'mark' it.

1693514190963.png

There is Trump's side, and then there is the truth.

There's a mountain of evidence of his fraud.

But be sure to send the poor billionaire your nickels and dimes for his Fraud Defense Fund.

LOL, three years of Russia, Russia, Russia and you still believe Democrats care about the truth. I have a bridge across the East River to sell you, LOL

There's a mountain of evidence of his fraud.
  • There is a mountain of evidence of Biden's crimes.
  • There is a mountain of evidence of Hunter's crimes.
  • There is a mountain of evidence of Obumma's crimes.
  • There is a mountain of evidence of Hillary's crimes.
  • There is a mountain of evidence of Comey's crimes.
  • There is a mountain of evidence of Lynch's crimes.
Funny how democrats never get charged.

Biden will announce he isnt running by the end of the year .. who will the marxist homosexuals run for POTUS ?

Trump engineered his own demise by running for President. He could get away with lawyering his way out of anything as long as he stayed relatively out of the public eye.

Now that he's been President and especially after Jan. 6, not all the sleazy lawyers in the world can get him out of the shit he's created for himself.

Forum List

Back