Mark Meadows’s irrelevant memories about whether Trump declassified documents: The President declassified the documents by taking the documents.

Leftists are still blubbering about supposedly "classified documents" that Trump took with him when he left the White House. They claim to support Law and Order, but the truth is they don't even know the law.
Leftists are excited. They’ve got him now because Mark Meadows, Trump’s former chief of staff, doesn’t recall Trump declassifying the documents later seized at Mar-a-Lago. In fact, that’s a big “who cares?”. Trump didn’t need to follow bureaucratic requirements to declassify anything. As one with plenary power over national security under the Constitution, merely by taking them with him, he declassified them.
ABC News' story :

Trump is correct. He declassified the documents by taking the documents. That’s all he needed to do.
Let me explain.
National security questions belong solely to the president. That’s not me saying that; that’s the Supreme Court saying that:
I don't know why this keeps coming up.

Who cares?

None of the indictments depend on whether they were declassified or not.

I don't know why this keeps coming up.

Who cares?

None of the indictments depend on whether they were declassified or not.
It keeps coming up because brain-dead turds like you keep bringing it up because they believe that's why Trump was indicted.

Actually…when she Secretary of State, she did If the State Department was the originating agency.
How do you know she originated the classified documents when 30,000 of her emails are missing and she destroyed phone records? Also, when she was at Rose Law firm she had shredders working overtime. Hillary has a long history of destroying evidence:

"Over the course of years, the Clinton Administration allegedly withheld some 1.8 million email communications from Judicial Watch’s attorneys, as well as federal investigators and Congress. Judicial Watch says that when a White House computer contractor attempted to reveal the emails, White House officials “instructed her to keep her mouth shut about the hidden e-mail or face dismissal and jail time.”

Last edited:
I can prove it with no evidentiary hearings concerning the obvious fraud in 2020.
Why did trumps lawyers fail to present their evidence? Because judges know, beforehand, that the evidence to be presented was nothing but bullshit.
Show your evidence to the board. I know I not the only one that has asked you to show it. But you can't because deep down you know It's all bullshit.

Why did trumps lawyers fail to present their evidence? Because judges know, beforehand, that the evidence to be presented was nothing but bullshit.
Show your evidence to the board. I know I not the only one that has asked you to show it. But you can't because deep down you know It's all bullshit.
The election fraud evidence was never seen because of 'lack of standing' not lack of evidence. The cases were not rejected for lack of merit.

Leftists are still blubbering about supposedly "classified documents" that Trump took with him when he left the White House. They claim to support Law and Order, but the truth is they don't even know the law.
Leftists are excited. They’ve got him now because Mark Meadows, Trump’s former chief of staff, doesn’t recall Trump declassifying the documents later seized at Mar-a-Lago. In fact, that’s a big “who cares?”. Trump didn’t need to follow bureaucratic requirements to declassify anything. As one with plenary power over national security under the Constitution, merely by taking them with him, he declassified them.
ABC News' story :

Trump is correct. He declassified the documents by taking the documents. That’s all he needed to do.
Let me explain.
National security questions belong solely to the president. That’s not me saying that; that’s the Supreme Court saying that:
Ah, the stupidity of the maga cult! Bigly!!!

ABC News' story :

Let me explain.
Well, we already know this is total nonsense.

There is a video on the GA. thread chocked full of evidence. Go check it out.

ABC News' story :

Let me explain.
That's why Trump wants to delay the trial until after the election, right genius?

Interesting defense of the man you voted for President

The man in charge of the security of our nation is not even concerned with the secret documents he is declassifying and possible impacts on our country

And you want this type of person as our President?
Why should he be concerned when they are going to be in his files? Do you actually imagine that he's selling them to the Chinese like Biden would?

Forum List

Back