mark meadows Stops Cooperating With Capitol Attack Investigation

Try reading The Constitution. Congress has every right to conduct oversight just like the Benghazi hearings. Just because YOU don't like WHO's being investigated is YOUR problem.
Congress has lost the respect of the American people so they can go pound sand....

Try reading The Constitution. Congress has every right to conduct oversight just like the Benghazi hearings. Just because YOU don't like WHO's being investigated is YOUR problem.
The Benghazi hearings violated no ones civil rights. But if you can give me an example of how it did..............I'll wait.

at this point the Xiden DOJ, run by his little storm trooper Garland, has conducted a full investigation....and we know, given how the left loves to weaponize the Executive Branch when they have power, they would be prosecuting Trump, Meadows and whoever else from the admin if they could....they found nothing, they even conclude the entire leftist propaganda was a hoax regarding it being an "insurrection"

so there is no point in this Commission....none....it's all a political joke. We have also had, a number of Congressional oversight hearings on it....and hopefully what they learned from it, will be used to make the Cap police better, as well as security at the Capitol better....

So stick a fork in them, they are done....this is just being used for more parody

So? Trump is not violating anyone's civil rights, the commission is, and they should be held accountable.
Let me know how their civil rights are being violated. Denied counsel, jailed or what? I'm waiting.

at this point the Xiden DOJ, run by his little storm trooper Garland, has conducted a full investigation....and we know, given how the left loves to weaponize the Executive Branch when they have power, they would be prosecuting Trump, Meadows and whoever else from the admin if they could....they found nothing, they even conclude the entire leftist propaganda was a hoax regarding it being an "insurrection"

so there is no point in this Commission....none....it's all a political joke. We have also had, a number of Congressional oversight hearings on it....and hopefully what they learned from it, will be used to make the Cap police better, as well as security at the Capitol better....

So stick a fork in them, they are done....this is just being used for more parody
Uh, why do we need better security at the Capital if nothing happened?

The commission chair came out and said anyone taking the 5th is admitting guilt. That is not how it works and it is a serious civil rights violation. Again, where is the DOJ when rights like this are ignored?
If the commission chair said that it's just his personal opinion, not a legal one.

Don't know the difference, do ya?

If the commission chair said that it's just his personal opinion, not a legal one.

Don't know the difference, do ya?
Then why do you keep harping about Trump saying it, Dumbass? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back