Why is everyone from Biden to the media to this board so obsessed with Russia when China is the bigger threat?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
China is the one actually enslaving & murdering people. They are the ones who CONSTANTLY violate human rights. They are the ones playing with bio weapons. They are the ones who rule with an iron fist. They are the ones who steal our intellectual property. They are the ones constantly caught spying on us. They are the ones imposing their censorship on the world. They are the ones preparing to invade Tiwan and other Asian nations.

Meanwhile we are hyper focused on Ukraine. A nation we've all but ignored till now..

Two different kinds of threats, both very dangerous, but China is definitely worse.

Yet we keep buying their shit and selling them Treasuries.

Why is that?

Ask your boy Biden. Seems as though he may have a source inside the CCP that could shed some light on this administration's propensity to make decisions that benefit China.

Look at how defensive and sensitive you are.

This has been going on for decades. Any intelligent adult knows that.

And I didn't mention your boy God.

I didn't say you mentioned Trump but was pointing out that it wasn't him. It is and was Biden. Haven't you figured that out yet?

Just saw a Fox News interview and they were interviewing a General Boykin who said that Russia understands the U.S very well "they study us", he also reiterated what I've said from day one "Putin couldn't figure out Trump because he was unpredictable".

Trump was successfully dividing China and Russia. Trump was providing Ukraine powerful hardware. There are 175k Russians lined up on their border. This along with Taiwan are targets because these nations see a short window.

By the way, this weakness began decades ago but was particularly exasperated under Obama. Both i the Ukraine AND in the Spratly Islands. Americas allies were watching, America was back when Trump was president. He wouldn't let con artists like Merkel further weaken Americas influence.

China is the one actually enslaving & murdering people. They are the ones who CONSTANTLY violate human rights. They are the ones playing with bio weapons. They are the ones who rule with an iron fist. They are the ones who steal our intellectual property. They are the ones constantly caught spying on us. They are the ones imposing their censorship on the world. They are the ones preparing to invade Tiwan and other Asian nations.

Meanwhile we are hyper focused on Ukraine. A nation we've all but ignored till now..

You know the answer, eurocentrism

Just the vestiges of a policy that hasn't made sense since I was born

Forum List

Back