mark meadows Stops Cooperating With Capitol Attack Investigation

Try reading The Constitution. Congress has every right to conduct oversight just like the Benghazi hearings. Just because YOU don't like WHO's being investigated is YOUR problem.
Never said they did not have the power. Not the a right by the way, a power.

Never said anything about who was being investigated so that is not MY problem either. I even DIRECTLY stated the opposite when I pointed out how long the process has been a farce. Seems that the who may be YOUR problem though. Are yo unable to even understand the post? Try one more time.

If the commission chair said that it's just his personal opinion, not a legal one.

Don't know the difference, do ya?
Coming from a position of leading an investigation....

Ya, if any judge anywhere had made that statement in a courtroom a mistrial would immediately follow. It's not an opinion in that instance and reinforces to an extreme degree my statements.

They're going out of their way to act guilty, but they may be able to run out the clock. That's obviously the plan. And their rubes are cheering it all on.

Never did I think I'd see this in America. It's all right out in the open.

Oh well. The average person cares more about who won on "Dancing with the Stars", so we deserve this.
Go back to grinding on Xi's lap you pole dancing ho!

Okie dokie Trumpster!
No one cares about Trump idiot. People voted for him because they are tired of corrupt politicians like Joe Biden, and tired of rigged primaries, and tired of watching people like Joe Biden do nothing for 47 years and get rich off of his office.

No one cares about Trump idiot.
:laugh:

FFyH_-LX0AQyqkN

416joSSzSxL._AC_.jpg

b53d07cf-2284-48d0-84af-917f6d8db84e-large16x9_E_LyFzJXsAUwRiz.jpg

1638911898805.jpeg

5472.jpg

Who is James T Justis?

He joined Oath Keepers two weeks before 1/6...

Was he always a "conservative Republican?"

Or is he another hate hoaxing homosexual fraud of the left wing???

Hint - he is the BROADWAY actor who plays JUDAS in JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR

uhg, what terrible imagery.

Idolatry of politicians is a rather insane habit of people.
right. We should not "idolize" (support or vote for) those who try to save the unborn from slaughter

we should instead idolize the ones who want to kill them at all stages of their lives..

our bad

The high court has already ruled that Trumps immunity when he was president still exists over those documents and staff until the statutory time expires. IF they keep pushing this watch how fast Bidens paperwork is let out...
Hey Bozo, no one is above the law. Your claim that a sitting or former president is not, and cannot be indicted is an irrational claim unless and until the current GOP has captured has repealed the separation of powers by rewriting the Constitution of the United States.

Something trump supporters hope to accomplish, a single party system with a King.

right. We should not "idolize" (support or vote for) those who try to save the unborn from slaughter

we should instead idolize the ones who want to kill them at all stages of their lives..

our bad

Insisting that all drug addicted whores must bring every pregnancy to term again...

What wonderful results that produces...

How many people do you think Earth can sustain?

We'll get an answer when the preacher mentions it, meaning never....

They're going out of their way to act guilty, but they may be able to run out the clock. That's obviously the plan. And their rubes are cheering it all on.

Oh well. The average person cares more about who won on "Dancing with the Stars", so we deserve this.
No one acts guilty by not cooperating with a show trial.

Hey Bozo, no one is above the law. Your claim that a sitting or former president is not, and cannot be indicted is an irrational claim unless and until the current GOP has captured has repealed the separation of powers by rewriting the Constitution of the United States.

Something trump supporters hope to accomplish, a single party system with a King.
Comey is above the law. Fauci is above the law. Clapper, Brennan and McCacbe are above the law. Obama is above the law. Omar is above the law. Hunter Biden and incest Joe are above the law. Take the pile of shit post somewhere else.

They don't answer this question. They just call people a liar and then run when asked for examples.

That's okay in the alternate universe.
Again? Is that all you can say? Why don't you try being here in spirit?

Yes, the Democrat's blatant attack on the Constitution is right out in the open. We haven't seen this kind of thing since the Soviet show trials. Their shameless attacks on the Constitution are utterly nauseating.

No one is surprised that you support this sewage, Mac. You're a Stalinist scumbag of the first water.

They don't answer this question. They just call people a liar and then run when asked for examples.

That's okay in the alternate universe.
The questions are loaded and idiotic. Why would we bother answer them? When do you ever answer the questions put to you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back