Mark Meadows Planning to Flip on Trump in Georgia Case Along With Other Indicted Co-Conspirators, Per Report

A new report connected the dots among Donald Trump’s co-conspirators for his indictment in Georgia, and it established a pattern of behavior indicating the former president’s allies will turn against him to legally save themselves.

Politico reported on Mark Meadows’ potential legal strategy as the White House chief of staff faces charges connected with Trump’s alleged conspiracy to overturn Georgia’s 2020 election results. The report referred to court documents showing a strong likelihood that Meadows will join Trump’s other former allies who will blame the ex-president and portray him as the “primary diver” of the racketeering enterprise they’ve been accused of.

From the report:

View attachment 825371

Is Mark Meadows now a part of the Deeeeeeep State.

Amazing what folks will do when they start threatening you with that time.
What made you think this is true?

Do you know?
Yes, i know exactly what he is accused of. He made a phone call to ask for an email address... thats 1 RICO charge. He was also on the phone call where Trump asked them to find 11,000 votes... thats another RICO charge. If im not mistaken, each RICO charge carries a minimum 5 year sentence.

He asked for an email address and he was on a phone call with Trump. That is the entire case against him. Let me guess, you think these charges are reasonable and not totally political and an obvious weaponization of the DOJ, right?

If the hood fits, wear it. Trump is the master of the vile name calling and your right the comeupp

Well my well being is on jeopardy if Trump is not held accountable and reelected. The worse thing for this country is a crook like Trump being reelected. Again if the Bidens have broken the law they need to be held accountable as well.
Well being...

My take on Trump is that he may be the only thing standing between the world’s living things and World War III, which he profoundly opposes.

I care far more about this than partisan persecution.

MLKJ, were he alive, would recognize this, and perhaps risk his life and reputation - as he did in its last year to proclaim the evils of USG warfare in SE Asia - in support of Trump.

Food for thought.

Your delusional act is getting old, Liability. And it has to be an act because I know you're not a stupid person, like some of the Trumper jackasses on this site. So, I know that you are aware that 91 felony charges are not made up out of whole cloth. You know these are actual charges, based on actual crimes, committed by your Orange God.

You're not fooling anyone. You're just making yourself look like a fool.
Syndi. Please. I realize you are hostile to the truth and reality, but your posts are always worthless without them.

Every single one of the bullshit indictments have multiple counts. The mere number of indictments and counts does nothing in this universe to make any of the charges valid.

As you would know if you have a damn about the truth, there is nothing valid about any of the counts. Not one.

Now, I suppose we could spend time dissecting each indictment. But let’s face facts. What you say to me and what I say to you has absolutely no impact on the state of affairs President Trumpnis facing.

So, I’ll cut to the chase. I am not saying that the prosecutions will all fail. In fact, I acknowledge the possibility that President Trump could be convicted on every count of each indictment (assuming they all make it to trial). However, and this is the key point: if he does get convicted, nothing will survive appellate scrutiny.

You may disagree. I don’t care. Your disagreement doesn’t make anything I have said delusional or foolish.

Your disagreement onky reflects your lack of basic understanding.

Syndi. Please. I realize you are hostile to the truth and reality, but your posts are always worthless without them.

Every single one of the bullshit indictments have multiple counts. The mere number of indictments and counts does nothing in this universe to make any of the charges valid.

As you would know if you have a damn about the truth, there is nothing valid about any of the counts. Not one.

Now, I suppose we could spend time dissecting each indictment. But let’s face facts. What you say to me and what I say to you has absolutely no impact on the state of affairs President Trumpnis facing.

So, I’ll cut to the chase. I am not saying that the prosecutions will all fail. In fact, I acknowledge the possibility that President Trump could be convicted on every count of each indictment (assuming they all make it to trial). However, and this is the key point: if he does get convicted, nothing will survive appellate scrutiny.

You may disagree. I don’t care. Your disagreement doesn’t make anything I have said delusional or foolish.

Your disagreement onky reflects your lack of basic understanding.
You've elected to go with "fool".

No one is surprised.

Whatever you say Charles Atlas, your punk ass is probably built like Gilligan. I will bet the farm a little bitch like you wouldn't call me a Mook to my face.

Think whatever you want Shirley, in college, folks tried to get me to consider a career in football!
I could take your puny 200 pound candy ass and fold it like a bad letter and mail you across
the room right into the nearest trash can where you belong, and you can bank on that,
dewdrop. And if you doubt me, I've detailed my height, weight and physical
training here many times before, Sugarbumps; go suck my ass.

9866_mooning.gif

Yes, i know exactly what he is accused of. He made a phone call to ask for an email address... thats 1 RICO charge. He was also on the phone call where Trump asked them to find 11,000 votes... thats another RICO charge. If im not mistaken, each RICO charge carries a minimum 5 year sentence.

He asked for an email address and he was on a phone call with Trump. That is the entire case against him. Let me guess, you think these charges are reasonable and not totally political and an obvious. weaponization of the DOJ, right?
You mean he was a part of the call. Meadows was charged with soliciting Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to violate his oath of office.

You mean he was a part of the call. Meadows was charged with soliciting Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to violate his oath of office.
No, he was part of a phone call that was trying to contest the election. There was no threat to force the guy. They didnt try to bribe him either. They just wanted a thorough investigation into the vote count. That isnt illegal. Democrats however are trying to turn that into a minimum 10 year sentence, but likely much longer if dems get their way.

Just remember after the next election, YOU guys started this weaponization of the DOJ.

Well being...

My take on Trump is that he may be the only thing standing between the world’s living things and World War III, which he profoundly opposes.

I care far more about this than partisan persecution.

MLKJ, were he alive, would recognize this, and perhaps risk his life and reputation - as he did in its last year to proclaim the evils of USG warfare in SE Asia - in support of Trump.

Food for thought.
Nothing to think about, there is no way and I mean NO WAY Dr King would support a white supremacist like Trump. Trump would be a part of the problem, not the solution.

A new report connected the dots among Donald Trump’s co-conspirators for his indictment in Georgia, and it established a pattern of behavior indicating the former president’s allies will turn against him to legally save themselves.

Politico reported on Mark Meadows’ potential legal strategy as the White House chief of staff faces charges connected with Trump’s alleged conspiracy to overturn Georgia’s 2020 election results. The report referred to court documents showing a strong likelihood that Meadows will join Trump’s other former allies who will blame the ex-president and portray him as the “primary diver” of the racketeering enterprise they’ve been accused of.

From the report:

View attachment 825371

Is Mark Meadows now a part of the Deeeeeeep State.

Amazing what folks will do when they start threatening you with that time.
Politico? You need a real source. Try again.

The Feds have better lawyers. If they don't they will hire the lawyers familiar with the case. Plus the Feds have a ton of money to prosecute. Same thing is happening with Jack Smiths indictments.
Fani will step aside and let the Smith indictments fry the fucking Trump.
Smith will get the same results as he did with Bob McDowell, then Gov of VA.

Forum List

Back