Marjorie Taylor Greene, Scientist

So despite irrefutable proof in post 67 that MTG is literally speaking out of her ass, the tards are already lining back up to be lied to again.

Just like I keep saying.

This is really fucking sad.

Nope, I am identifying myself as a skeptic who thinks for myself.

PROPAGANDIST: Joe Biden just shot the moon out of the sky!

TARDS: Joe Biden just shot the moon out of the sky!

G5000: Um...retards? Look out the window.

TARDS: You are a fucking commie groomer Biden lover!

You can't imagine what a frustration it is for me to see my party of origin being destroyed by retards. You can't imagine how painful it is to me to see the conservative movement obliterated by brainless parroting rubes.
Produce the Jewish space laser quote You Democrat liars just keep feeding the lie. I know what she said

Show me a documented case of someone killed in a car accident whose death was attributed to Covid.

So despite irrefutable proof in post 67 that MTG is literally speaking out of her ass, the tards are already lining back up to be lied to again.

Just like I keep saying.

Maybe if you were actually HONEST

At least we have the small consolation there are hundreds and hundreds of thousands fewer Trumptards walking around any more.

research.png
[

My daughter wears a mask any time she is in a public place. She works in a nursing home and can't risk bringing Covid back to her patients. They would be slain in large numbers, and many already have been.

We were recently in a grocery story and she was wearing her mask. A MAGAtard come up to us and started giving her shit about wearing a mask.

After his little tirade, he asked why she was wearing one.

Before my daughter could answer, I said, "She wears it so the Jewish space laser doesn't recognize her."
Cool story, bro.

No offense, but my mother is in a nursing home right now, and I would not want your daughter allowed in the building. Is she a custodian or a dishwasher? If she is any kind of medical staff and is that confused about virology, no telling what else she is confused about.

People slain in large numbers in a nursing home? That happened when Governor Cuomo forced nursing homes to gather all the old COVID patients in among the non-infected elderly.

Maybe if you were actually HONEST
Which part of post 67 is untrue?

This should be fun.

I'm heading out to man the Jewish space laser for an hour or so. I'll check back for your response.

See, this is why ignorant fools like you should SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Your "proof" means nothing. Less than nothing.

If you want to wear a worthless mask, by all means wear one. That's one of the great things about this country, you're free to make a complete idiot out of yourself

Just like I keep saying.

Yes, you are.

You've just shown that mask works very well to limit reach of exhaled air flow.

What you are not seeing in that exmaple is how a mask absorbs tiny liquid particles that carry the virus. A mask becomes damp with use (very damp if you actually sneeze), that is the moisture that carries the virus.

Clealry mask reduces reach and quantity of viral spread, even if it doesn't completely stop it.

Last edited:
Science. Oh, okay.

Multiply 1 percent times 98 million cases, and what do you get, idiot?

One million dead.

Mostly retards who didn't get vaxxed or wear masks.

Because they listened to retards like Trump and MTG.

Like I said, this is affecting the outcomes of elections.

Darwin is cleaning the gene pool.

Les than 1% mortality. Get your booster kid.

Unfortunately, Dr. Greene is not joking.

She really believes masks don't work.

It would be funny if it wasn't such dangerous, stupid advice.
She's an idiot who probably is a listener of Beavis & Butthead those two asswipes who took over from Rushblow after he went to continue Satan's work. Every day they rant & rave about masks & Fauci because they need someone to blame for the hundreds of thousands who died thanks to combover ape Trump. They both have their head so far up his ass it's a miracle that they can even breathe.

MTG the biologist, more qualified to be a Supreme Court Justice than that dumb woman who just put there.
View attachment 733941
Are you flippin serious? I mean that is about the dumbest thing I have ever seen posted. MTG graduated from the University of Georgia with a degree in Business Administration. Hell, I don't know how she did it, but then again, University of Georgia is not that impressive, especially business administration. Hell, ten years after graduation the average salary for a University of Georgia alumini with a business administration degree is $56,400 LMAO.

Guys fresh out of high school working at the Target distribution center a few miles down the road make more than that.

Kentanji Brown Jackson graduated from Harvard, magna cum laude. So, not straight A's, but damn near close. Then from Harvard's law school, cum laude, guess she was slippin a bit but then again, editor of the Harvard Law Review does take up some time. The way she handled herself during her confirmation hearing contrasted against Kavanaugh's behavior, night and day. Kavanaugh, spoiled little white boy who thinks he is "entitled". Jackson, national champion orator in high school, guidance counselor tried to persuade her not to apply to Harvard, affirmative action probably got her in. Attack and overcome, that is what she did. Kavanaugh don't even knows what that means.

She just said what many of us said 2 years ago as soon as the CDC started mandating masks.

At least she's saying what's on the minds of rational people instead of gaslighting everyone the way Democrats do.

Do you think a Christmas Tree is racist?
Do you think that defunding the police will solve crime?
Do you think that our borders are secure?
Do you think that you're fat because of white people?
Do you think that some people did something on 911?
Do you really think that Jan 6th was a real insurrection?

If so....then you're either brainwashed or don't care what the truth is anymore.

View attachment 734116
View attachment 734118
View attachment 734120
View attachment 734121
View attachment 734123
Damn, that house of Obama's, in Hawaii no less, is bad ass. How come Trump don't have a house like that? Hell, he lives is some old ass renovated mansion of some old ass wealthy bitch from the empire era in the cesspool called "Florida".

Are you flippin serious? I mean that is about the dumbest thing I have ever seen posted. MTG graduated from the University of Georgia with a degree in Business Administration. Hell, I don't know how she did it, but then again, University of Georgia is not that impressive, especially business administration. Hell, ten years after graduation the average salary for a University of Georgia alumini with a business administration degree is $56,400 LMAO.

Guys fresh out of high school working at the Target distribution center a few miles down the road make more than that.

Kentanji Brown Jackson graduated from Harvard, magna cum laude. So, not straight A's, but damn near close. Then from Harvard's law school, cum laude, guess she was slippin a bit but then again, editor of the Harvard Law Review does take up some time. The way she handled herself during her confirmation hearing contrasted against Kavanaugh's behavior, night and day. Kavanaugh, spoiled little white boy who thinks he is "entitled". Jackson, national champion orator in high school, guidance counselor tried to persuade her not to apply to Harvard, affirmative action probably got her in. Attack and overcome, that is what she did. Kavanaugh don't even knows what that means.
Kentaji can’t even say what a woman is. She’s that dumb or that scarred to speak the truth.

MTG is a business woman who has her own construction company with employees. She’s a hundred times smarter than any braindead woke liberal.

Forum List

Back