Marjorie Taylor Greene, Scientist

Moron. The mask is useless and Covid has a mortality rate of less than percent.
"less than percent". You forgot to make up a number.

Nevertheless, it is a PERCENT. When you multiply that percent by MILLIONS of infected, then the bodies start stacking up. We're at, what, over a million dead now?

Trump, another great scientist, told you tards Covid was no worse than the flu. And a lot of you tards bleeved him.

When Democrats win tight races, it's because a lot of dead Republican tards listened to Trump instead of the science.

We can add you to the list of tards surgeons no longer need to worry about wearing a mask when operating on you.

It is astounding how easily you parrot this bullshit about masks being ineffective.

Just astounding.

But that's Darwin at work. Cleaning out the gene pool.

Too funny. Covid's mortality rate is less than 1%, You don't like Science?

I noticed far too many times that people in shopping lines, on planes and generally everywhere moved their grimy masks to sneeze in public..

Yup, people made masks a joke .. alas far more relative deniers than nazicrats..

... and natural immunity rules the outcome..
Not a big fan of fart jokes, but to each his own.

None of the big Democrook politicians are wearing masks anymore. Not for many months. They were often caught maskless in situations in which they insisted the little people had to wear them, and made the lamest of excuses. Yet, you still see little Democringy sheep wearing them.

Finally, masks really are a health issue. A mental health issue.

"less than percent". You forgot to make up a number.

Nevertheless, it is a PERCENT. When you multiply that percent by MILLIONS of infected, then the bodies start stacking up. We're at, what, over a million dead now?

Trump, another great scientist, told you tards Covid was no worse than the flu. And a lot of you tards bleeved him.

When Democrats win tight races, it's because a lot of dead Republican tards listened to Trump instead of the science.

We get it, you're a terrified little man. Go get your "booster" kid.

You're just identifying yourself as a democrat
Nope, I am identifying myself as a skeptic who thinks for myself.

PROPAGANDIST: Joe Biden just shot the moon out of the sky!

TARDS: Joe Biden just shot the moon out of the sky!

G5000: Um...retards? Look out the window.

TARDS: You are a fucking commie groomer Biden lover!

You can't imagine what a frustration it is for me to see my party of origin being destroyed by retards. You can't imagine how painful it is to me to see the conservative movement obliterated by brainless parroting rubes.

Some old people died who already had one foot in the grave. You libs need to get real.

I keep my diploma in a flameproof bag along with my other important papers.

You?

I also have really good Google skills which enable me to debunk the kind of idiocy you tards eat by the shovelful. It is a constant amazement to me how you all bleev whatever you are told to bleev, and parrot what you are told to parrot, without EVER fact-checking or thinking for yourselves.

You literally bleev ANYTHING you are told so long as it comes from your propagandists, no matter how many times you are shown they are lying to you.

The ease with which your propagandists are able to hoax you is actually getting incredibly frightening. It's fucking scary how you keep getting back in line BEGGING to be lied to again and again and again and again.
In other words NO diploma.

Do you realize you're committing a crime by giving unlicensed medical advice?

Too funny. Covid's mortality rate is less than 1%, You don't like Science?

Science. Oh, okay.

Multiply 1 percent times 98 million cases, and what do you get, idiot?

One million dead.

Mostly retards who didn't get vaxxed or wear masks.

Because they listened to retards like Trump and MTG.

Like I said, this is affecting the outcomes of elections.

Darwin is cleaning the gene pool.

Her face would be vastly improved with a shit-stained heavy cotton BVD covering it.

Wow. Heavy maturity overload in here today.

The stench of fear is thick.

We love how you hate her.

Most doctors agree that negative emotions like hate can cause health problems like heart attacks and strokes.

:laughing0301:

Is Marjorie Taylor Greene giving Kevin McCarthy free sex in exchange for plush committee assignments when they take power in January? I've heard rumors...
You make up the rumors. Say the rumors. Hear the rumors. Rumors are everywhere, you heard it.

One million dead.

Damn.

You'll forgive if I don't listen to a single word coming out of your idiotic lying mouth.

You have just crossed the threshold of being too stupid to bother with any longer, troll.

See post 67.

You see, retard, it doesn't take a genius to debunk the incredibly stupid shit MTG says.

That's just how dumb she is. ANYONE can expose her idiocy.

Except you morons who eat the corn out of her shit.

One million dead.

Now it's the vexed that are dying and far in excess of those that said no. Mostly the young and healthy.

There are a lot of them on this board.

I think a lot of them died after the covid shots came out.

Last time I checked, it was coming up on time for someone's booster.

Not a big fan of fart jokes, but to each his own.

None of the big Democrook politicians are wearing masks anymore. Not for many months. They were often caught maskless in situations in which they insisted the little people had to wear them, and made the lamest of excuses. Yet, you still see little Democringy sheep wearing them.

Finally, masks really are a health issue. A mental health issue.
My daughter wears a mask any time she is in a public place. She works in a nursing home and can't risk bringing Covid back to her patients. They would be slain in large numbers, and many already have been.

We were recently in a grocery story and she was wearing her mask. A MAGAtard come up to us and started giving her shit about wearing a mask.

After his little tirade, he asked why she was wearing one.

Before my daughter could answer, I said, "She wears it so the Jewish space laser doesn't recognize her."

You have just crossed the threshold of being too stupid to bother with any longer, troll.

See post 67.

You see, retard, it doesn't take a genius to debunk the incredibly stupid shit MTG says.

That's just how dumb she is. ANYONE can expose her idiocy.

Except you morons who eat the corn out of her shit.
So NO diploma.

You're just another ignorant fucktard with an opinion.

Now why don't you shut up and go to hell. In that order.

The mortality rate from covid jumps when you include vehicle accidents, cancer, heart attacks and drownings.
Show me a documented case of someone killed in a car accident whose death was attributed to Covid.

Forum List

Back