Marjorie Taylor Greene, Scientist

If a methane molecule was a grain of sand, the Covid virus would be an aircraft carrier.

MTG demonstrates her profound stupidity once agian.

Add it to the list.

Marjorie Taylor Greene believes a missile hit the Pentagon on 9/11.

She believes the Sandy Hook and Parkland mass shootings were US government false flag operations.

Gazpacho believes California's wildfires were started by a Jewish space laser.

The Q-tard bleevs the Capitol was invaded by Antifa and the FBI.

She bleevs Comet Pizza had a pedophile ring in their non-existent basement.

This font of batshittery claimed you will be zapped if you eat a cheeseburger, and the government is monitoring your bowel movements.

And now she believes the inability of underwear to stop a fart means masks are ineffective.

Gosh! Someone alert the AMA that surgeons should not bother wearing masks when operating on tards like you.
'

As usual.......

WHOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just going for the cheap effect.

So what's new?

A virus cell is even finer than methane gas.
You have that exactly backwards, retard.

If a methane molecule was a grain of sand, the Covid virus would be an aircraft carrier.

You idiots should not manufacture bullshit which is so easily proven to be bullshit.

Last edited:

A methane, CH4, molecule may be considered as spherical, with a radius of 0.38 nm.​

The size of SARS-CoV-2 ranges from 0.07 μm to 0.09 μm.

There are 1,000 nanometers to a micrometer.

Okay, dipshits?

Stop taking your medical advice from a fucking retarded conspiracy whackjob.

We're doomed...
Anyone who listens to MTG is doomed.

They've been slayed like wheat. So many tards who listened to bad advice from idiots like MTG have died that it is affecting the outcome of elections in the Democrats favor.

mtg-farts.jpg

A real class act, isn't she?

This is a real tweet. Not fake news. She really tweeted this.

Covid denier MTG finally gets re-instated on Twitter, and goes right for the jugular anus.

Someone needs to alert the AMA surgical masks are useless in the operating room.

"Because underwear!"

operating-room.jpg

We're using the Jewish space laser here to remove this man's appendix.

This is their level.

They also think they're experts on economics.

The arrogant ignorance of Trumpism.

mtg-farts.jpg

Covid denier MTG finally gets re-instated on Twitter, and goes right for the jugular anus.

Someone needs to alert the AMA surgical masks are useless in the operating room.

"Because underwear!"

operating-room.jpg

Moron. The mask is useless and Covid has a mortality rate of less than percent.

Where the fuck is YOUR diploma?

Jackass
I keep my diploma in a flameproof bag along with my other important papers.

You?

I also have really good Google skills which enable me to debunk the kind of idiocy you tards eat by the shovelful. It is a constant amazement to me how you all bleev whatever you are told to bleev, and parrot what you are told to parrot, without EVER fact-checking or thinking for yourselves.

You literally bleev ANYTHING you are told so long as it comes from your propagandists, no matter how many times you are shown they are lying to you.

The ease with which your propagandists are able to hoax you is actually getting incredibly frightening. It's fucking scary how you keep getting back in line BEGGING to be lied to again and again and again and again.

At least she didn't stole the election. like the Vegetable in Chief and his thugs did! 81 million votes my ass!
When are you planning on actually proving that in a court of law?

And why do you know more than Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas?

Hmm?

Moron. The mask is useless and Covid has a mortality rate of less than percent.
We can add you to the list of tards surgeons no longer need to worry about wearing a mask when operating on you.

It is astounding how easily you parrot this bullshit about masks being ineffective.

Just astounding.

But that's Darwin at work. Cleaning out the gene pool.

I have a theory.

Hm.

Must account for the shocking number of drinking water deaths in Georgia and other red states.

How did our founders and pioneers ever create a great nation without Nanny McGovernment monitoring their drinking water for minute quantities of non H2O?

You need to perfect your comments and do it the way Tucker does.

Does Marjorie Taylor Greene have a brain tumor? She thinks there's a Jewish space laser in outer space starting wildfires in California. She thinks a missile hit the Pentagon. According to the EPA, her district has the most poisonous water in the country. Have she and the voters there suffered irreversible brain damage from consuming this toxic brew? Maybe someone needs to do an MRI on MTG and find out. Greene claims to be a Christian Nationalist. Is an open marriage one of the tenets of Christian Nationalism? I don't think so. Does Greene's family bible have several pages ripped out? And what's up with this close relationship she has with alleged child sex trafficker Matt Gaetz? Don't they seem just a little too cozy? Is there something sexual going on there?

I'm just asking questions.
You're just identifying yourself as a democrat

mtg-farts.jpg

"Because underwear!"

operating-room.jpg

The right’s war on science, facts, and the truth continues.

Forum List

Back