Marjorie Taylor Greene, Scientist

My daughter is medical staff.

The only person confused about virology is you.

You should be added to the list of people surgeons no longer have to wear masks around when operating on you.
Because wearing a mask to stop saliva from dripping into the open incision during a surgical procedure is the same as wearing a mask alone in your car that we know has openings too large to stop the COVID virus?

Are you planning on licking little girls' masks?
No, I'm not a Democreep.

Can you just answer the simple question? What do you guess is the school's policy for when a student takes off their mask to eat? What are kids instructed to do with the used mask when they finish eating?

Seems like an easy one to knock out of the park . . .

Can you just answer the simple question? What do you guess is the school's policy for when a student takes off their mask to eat? What are kids instructed to do with the used mask when they finish eating?

Seems like an easy one to knock out of the park . . .
Throw them in the trash.

I guess you aren't aware of the transmission method for Covid. Do you need it explained to you?

Unless you plan on digging them out of the trash and licking little girls' masks, you are in no danger of catching Covid just because they throw them in the trash.

All caught up now?

Because wearing a mask to stop saliva from dripping into the open incision during a surgical procedure is the same as wearing a mask alone in your car that we know has openings too large to stop the COVID virus?
You think a surgical mask is to prevent the surgeon's drool from falling into an open incision!?!?!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. This is priceless.

I am glad I am not one of your patients!

I don't have patients, dumbass leftard mudslinger.

But I've worked with viruses in a P4 facility.

That makes me "more" than a little knowledgeable about what it takes to keep a virus out.

Nothing Fraudci or the CDC or any governor has done, will keep the virus out. Masks won't keep the virus out either. Neither will vaccinations.

You want to know the medical and scientific truth? The best thing you can do with a virus of this kind, is take your chances. Go for the personal immunity, and the herd immunity. Vaxxes hurt that effort, as you should be able to plainly see at this point.

If you don't have your head too far up CNN's butt, that is.

You think a surgical mask is to prevent the surgeon's drool from falling into an open incision!?!?!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. This is priceless.

Moron. ^^^

What medical school did you say you went to again, moron?

Oh that's right, you didn't.

Go preach to someone else, fool. It's pretty clear that everyone else here is way ahead of you.

Throw them in the trash.
99% of PPE is disposable, otherwise it's simply a reservoir..

1670152087083.png

~S~

I am surprised Marjorie Taylor Greene hasn't used a cigarette lighter to show how methane gas leaks from her ass through her underwear.

One wonders where her concern over anal methane leaks comes from.

She must rip some nasty ones

That makes me "more" than a little knowledgeable about what it takes to keep a virus out.

Nothing Fraudci or the CDC or any governor has done, will keep the virus out. Masks won't keep the virus out either. Neither will vaccinations.

You want to know the medical and scientific truth? The best thing you can do with a virus of this kind, is take your chances. Go for the personal immunity, and the herd immunity. Vaxxes hurt that effort, as you should be able to plainly see at this point.

If you don't have your head too far up CNN's butt, that is.
What were you doing in P4 facility?

Also, where the fuck did you get the idea that masks or vaccination will prevent all infections?

Throw them in the trash.
Wrong! BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

When this child:

1670166359838.png

finished her meal, if she had stood up and started taking it to the trash along with her lunch trays, and milk carton, she would have been ordered by teachers required to be mask Nazis to put it right back on, no matter now laden with bacteria it would obviously be.

I intended it as a rhetorical question. I did not expect you to claim that every time school children take off their masks, they throw them away and are given a new one. Are you really that unware, or were you lying?

Last edited:
mtg-farts.jpg

A real class act, isn't she?

This is a real tweet. Not fake news. She really tweeted this.

Covid denier MTG finally gets re-instated on Twitter, and goes right for the jugular anus.

Someone needs to alert the AMA surgical masks are useless in the operating room.

"Because underwear!"

operating-room.jpg

We're using the Jewish space laser here to remove this man's appendix.

MTG is a nut....Why is it that she so gets under your skin being a back bencher and all? She has no power to do much of anything within the Republican party, so why the obsession?

MTG is a nut....

True dat. In a good and funny way, mostly. :p

Why is it that she so gets under your skin being a back bencher and all? She has no power to do much of anything within the Republican party, so why the obsession?

MTG shouldn't be giving medical advice either

POLITICIANS, in general, shouldn't be giving medical advice.

I don't even give medical advice. I tell everyone, wear the mask or don't wear it, as you see fit.

If the virus were a hemorrhagic fever or something, maybe I'd see it differently.

But even then, I wouldn't be listening to politicians

MTG is a nut....Why is it that she so gets under your skin being a back bencher and all? She has no power to do much of anything within the Republican party, so why the obsession?
A question Democrats really need to ask themselves. Targeting Donald Trump for obsession is one thing. He's a Republican president, and Democrats obsess over all Republican presidents, while insisting that they miss the days of the much more reasonable Republican presidents of the past (who they obsessed over also).

But why, out of all Republican representatives, senators, and governors, pundits, and candidates, do they obsess over MTG, Lauren Boebert, Sarah Palin, and Nikki Haley?

Suppidat?

One wonders where her concern over anal methane leaks comes from.

She must rip some nasty ones
Obviously you live in the city and rarely if ever make to the rural parts of the country where real Americans live.

We have all sorts of fun, inexpensive games out here including blaming cousin Joe for your fart.

Obviously you live in the city and rarely if ever make to the rural parts of the country where real Americans live.

We have all sorts of fun, inexpensive games out here including blaming cousin Joe for your fart.
I'm betting you all get together and light em on fire too. AMIRITE?

I'm betting you all get together and light em on fire too. AMIRITE?
You amateurs who live in cities shouldn't try this at home. Some of your delicate parts could get burned.

---A fart can catch fire for the composition of various gas. Farts are composed of different components that are combustible. They contain mainly nitrogen, methane, hydrogen, carbon dioxide, oxygen, and the design of multiple bacteria. These things are proper combustion of fire that can catch on fire easily.---

You amateurs who live in cities shouldn't try this at home. Some of your delicate parts could get burned.

---A fart can catch fire for the composition of various gas. Farts are composed of different components that are combustible. They contain mainly nitrogen, methane, hydrogen, carbon dioxide, oxygen, and the design of multiple bacteria. These things are proper combustion of fire that can catch on fire easily.---

Not to worry Cletus. It’s all you

lol

Yes. It's winning turf.

Tomorrow I have to travel again, but in the last four days i've been able to sign up and organize OVER A THOUSAND parents. And they're going to go out and organize thousands more.

With my own two eyes - I can tell you, some of these parents are REALLY PISSED. They're practically apoplectic with rage, at the thought of publicly funded leftist political activism in their childrens' classrooms.

They're going to shut it down. WE'RE going to shut it down. Together. This issue brings together a LOT of people who normally disagree.

To the extent the issue is identified with the right and the left is perceived as the villain, it's a winner for the right.

No, I'm a credentialed security expert.

Cyber and otherwise.

lol

I'm in the music business.

'Nuff said. :p
Quite the career you've imagined for yourself there.

Forum List

Back