Marjorie Taylor Greene, Scientist

You've just shown that mask works very well to limit reach of exhaled air flow.

What you are not seeing in that exmaple is how a mask absorbs tiny liquid particles that carry the virus. A mask becomes damp with use (very damp if you actually sneeze), that is the moisture that carries the virus.

Clealry mask reduces reach and quantity of viral spread, even if it doesn't completely stop it.
So, why are these virus loaded masks not treated as hazardous waste after use?

What do you think this kid will do with her mask after she eats?

1670103682578.png

Can you guess her Democrat-run school's policy on that?

She is playing the game. She knows what she is doing. It keeps her known. The Repubs are just to much stuck as being in denial.

Of course. Ignorant right wingers are a cash cow for these people. They know what to say and how to say it to get the money coming in.

Show me a documented case of someone killed in a car accident whose death was attributed to Covid.
Everyone who died when Covid was used to steal elections had it by the media spouts. Millions and millions and millions more in this nation. We cave to authoritarianism so easily. And most of the Progs who strike at others would wither and have when in the rare case someone strikes back.

Cool story, bro.

No offense, but my mother is in a nursing home right now, and I would not want your daughter allowed in the building. Is she a custodian or a dishwasher? If she is any kind of medical staff and is that confused about virology, no telling what else she is confused about.

People slain in large numbers in a nursing home? That happened when Governor Cuomo forced nursing homes to gather all the old COVID patients in among the non-infected elderly.
My daughter is medical staff.

The only person confused about virology is you.

You should be added to the list of people surgeons no longer have to wear masks around when operating on you.

See, this is why ignorant fools like you should SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Your "proof" means nothing. Less than nothing.
It means nothing to willfully ignorant retards like you. Certainly. I do not dispute that at all.

Oh, look! Real scientists!

A large, randomized trial led by researchers at Stanford Medicine and Yale University has found that wearing a surgical face mask over the mouth and nose is an effective way to reduce the occurrence of COVID-19 in community settings.

I am surprised Marjorie Taylor Greene hasn't used a cigarette lighter to show how methane gas leaks from her ass through her underwear.

I am surprised Marjorie Taylor Greene hasn't used a cigarette lighter to show how methane gas leaks from her ass through her underwear.
See?

Dumbass ignorant fuckwads like you ought to be shouted down by the REAL people.

You're a fake human being. A political animal, not the real thing.

mtg-farts.jpg

A real class act, isn't she?

This is a real tweet. Not fake news. She really tweeted this.

Covid denier MTG finally gets re-instated on Twitter, and goes right for the jugular anus.

Someone needs to alert the AMA surgical masks are useless in the operating room.

"Because underwear!"

operating-room.jpg

We're using the Jewish space laser here to remove this man's appendix.

I just love MTG. She tells it like it is like nobody's business.

How does someone like that get elected

Even if you give her the benefit of the doubt and say she’s joking. She’s a congresswoman making fart jokes. Yet none of her supporters are embarrassed
Leftwingers are jealous because of her wit and her blonde good looks.

Don't be too sure of that. I've met quite a few batshit crazy women. No reason I couldn't meet one more.
My old man told me… no matter what… don’t screw the crazy ones

Everyone who died when Covid was used to steal elections had it by the media spouts. Millions and millions and millions more in this nation. We cave to authoritarianism so easily. And most of the Progs who strike at others would wither and have when in the rare case someone strikes back.
Soooo...no car accident deaths attributed to Covid?

Forum List

Back