Marjorie Taylor Greene, Scientist

mtg-farts.jpg

A real class act, isn't she?

This is a real tweet. Not fake news. She really tweeted this.

Covid denier MTG finally gets re-instated on Twitter, and goes right for the jugular anus.

Someone needs to alert the AMA surgical masks are useless in the operating room.

"Because underwear!"

operating-room.jpg

We're using the Jewish space laser here to remove this man's appendix.

Funny thing is.....she's 100% correct.
A mask isn't going to prevent you from catching a virus.
You can get it in your eyes and in cuts or rashes.
A virus cell is even finer than methane gas.
Now some people say that droplets are the primary means of transmission....but if that's the case....then a mask does nothing to stop droplets from entering your eyes or getting on your skin, hair, and clothes.

Is Marjorie Taylor Greene giving Kevin McCarthy free sex in exchange for plush committee assignments when they take power in January? I've heard rumors...

No, no, no........... That was the rather sickening wet dream you had last night. You woke up pouting because they wouldn't let you join.

mtg-farts.jpg

Covid denier MTG finally gets re-instated on Twitter, and goes right for the jugular anus.

Someone needs to alert the AMA surgical masks are useless in the operating room.

"Because underwear!"

operating-room.jpg

Maybe she, as a politician, could GO INFORM HERSELF instead of tweeting complete and utter nonsense.

Why does she care if someone is wearing a mask?

You're right. Nobody should care if anyone wears a mask for any reason other than the fact that masks are nothing more than fashion accessories.

Masks are no different than any other fashion statement.

Back when leftist idiots still believed that masks worked, I made a line of them that said "Fashion Statement" and sprinkled them with high quality shiny rhinestones. They sold like hotcakes to the morons.

And they did absolutely nothing to curtail the spread of a single virus.

But I mad a lot of money off of stupid leftists.

Winning!

You're right. Nobody should care if anyone wears a mask for any reason other than the fact that masks are nothing more than fashion accessories.

Masks are no different than any other fashion statement.

Back when leftist idiots still believed that masks worked, I made a line of them that said "Fashion Statement" and sprinkled them with high quality shiny rhinestones. They sold like hotcakes to the morons.

And they did absolutely nothing to curtail the spread of a single virus.

But I mad a lot of money off of stupid leftists.

Winning!

.You just told a lie!

There's a lot you can teach a monkey! The leftist chimps have been taught so well that, next time they rev up the masking frenzy, I'll be ready to cash in with my mask designs that are so gratifying to sell because they insult the wearers without the idiots even being aware that they've been insulted.

This is how you handle leftist vermin.

Excuse me -- I've got to go buy some fabric. Got work to do.

Winning.

Really sad that you have to tell yourself that. Your self worth doesn't have to be tied to a political party.

Like your self worth is tied to denigrating women you would never have a chance of knowing in real life.

mtg-farts.jpg

"Because underwear!"

operating-room.jpg

She just said what many of us said 2 years ago as soon as the CDC started mandating masks.

At least she's saying what's on the minds of rational people instead of gaslighting everyone the way Democrats do.

Do you think a Christmas Tree is racist?
Do you think that defunding the police will solve crime?
Do you think that our borders are secure?
Do you think that you're fat because of white people?
Do you think that some people did something on 911?
Do you really think that Jan 6th was a real insurrection?

If so....then you're either brainwashed or don't care what the truth is anymore.

71f71x.jpg

Fh9KuAMWIAEw6bl.jpg

FhaMSfaWIAYfZgG.jpg

FhjAUcNWIAI043_.jpg

FhxKkQYUcAAIflX.jpg

Maybe she, as a politician, could GO INFORM HERSELF instead of tweeting complete and utter nonsense.
She is playing the game. She knows what she is doing. It keeps her known. The Repubs are just to much stuck as being in denial.

Funny thing is.....she's 100% correct.
A mask isn't going to prevent you from catching a virus.
You can get it in your eyes and in cuts or rashes.
A virus cell is even finer than methane gas.
Now some people say that droplets are the primary means of transmission....but if that's the case....then a mask does nothing to stop droplets from entering your eyes or getting on your skin, hair, and clothes.
Gosh! Someone alert the AMA that surgeons should not bother wearing masks when operating on tards like you.
'

Forum List

Back