Marjorie Taylor Greene, Scientist

Yes she is. And once again you prove yourself to be the useful idiots of the commie left I've always pegged you for
Sorry, but "class" and MTG have nothing in common. She has no class. In fact, she is the epitome of white trash, which is probably how she got elected, white trash voting for white trash. She is dumber than a box of rocks, has a horse face and is uglier than homemade sin. I mean she is nasty, just flat out nasty. She don't even meet the paperbag qualification, mostly because she couldn't keep her damn big mouth shut. I mean you can fix ugly, you can fix horseface, you just can't fix STUPID.

I got to be honest. If I was some white boy worried about loss of power the absolute last person I would be looking to to get me some help is that stupid ass bitch. I mean you got to be desperate, like sifting through the latrine, to come up with this bitch as your representative. It is like, let's pick the ugliest horseface bitch we can find to represent us. You really think that is going to work for you?

I noticed far too many times that people in shopping lines, on planes and generally everywhere moved their grimy masks to sneeze in public..

Yup, people made masks a joke .. alas far more relative deniers than nazicrats..

... and natural immunity rules the outcome..

Is Marjorie Taylor Greene giving Kevin McCarthy free sex in exchange for plush committee assignments when they take power in January? I've heard rumors...

I think she is ... and Frankly .. you have a thingy for her.. :poke:

No, she is not joking. Her aim is to get people to stop wearing masks. And that is no joke. It is incredibly irresponsible advice.

As for a thing for her, MTG actually reminds me of a bar slut I knew in Puerto Rico. When she accidentally bumped into me one night, I went in the men's room and scrubbed my arm for 20 minutes.

MTG is a disgusting freak, and her personal life is a train wreck which is a total contradiction of her purported Christianity.

But it is okay to be a raging hypocrite if you have an (R) after your name.

Last edited:
Is Marjorie Taylor Greene giving Kevin McCarthy free sex in exchange for plush committee assignments when they take power in January? I've heard rumors...
You need to perfect your comments and do it the way Tucker does.

Does Marjorie Taylor Greene have a brain tumor? She thinks there's a Jewish space laser in outer space starting wildfires in California. She thinks a missile hit the Pentagon. According to the EPA, her district has the most poisonous water in the country. Have she and the voters there suffered irreversible brain damage from consuming this toxic brew? Maybe someone needs to do an MRI on MTG and find out. Greene claims to be a Christian Nationalist. Is an open marriage one of the tenets of Christian Nationalism? I don't think so. Does Greene's family bible have several pages ripped out? And what's up with this close relationship she has with alleged child sex trafficker Matt Gaetz? Don't they seem just a little too cozy? Is there something sexual going on there?

I'm just asking questions.

She's more real than most of the posters here

and, not afraid of coming forth , to stand on her point
Yeah, the one on her head.

so when you folks finally grow up and realize politicized science for the grand facade it is, maybe you'll respect that fact

sparky, retired infection control officer

& your welcome

~S~
Her idiot followers look to her for what to think. That makes the retard incredibly dangerous.

Protect drag queens and pick on an attractive republican woman. The sissie left strikes again. i mean isn;t there any other political issues around? Why pick on the babe?

mtg-farts.jpg

A real class act, isn't she?

This is a real tweet. Not fake news. She really tweeted this.

Covid denier MTG finally gets re-instated on Twitter, and goes right for the jugular anus.

Someone needs to alert the AMA surgical masks are useless in the operating room.

"Because underwear!"

operating-room.jpg

We're using the Jewish space laser here to remove this man's appendix.

0D6E63D5-98C6-4C3B-B741-E0AAA225515C.jpeg

Follow the soyience.

That bitches facial structure is half giraffe half cheetah mixed with Indian chromosomes

Forum List

Back