Marjorie Taylor Green temporarily suspended from Twitter for COVID vaccine lies

So saying the military should not be forced to take the ineffective experimental substance that is not FDA approved is grounds for censorship?

Stalin is proud of you Commies.
What vaccine is for the U.S. military? Russian military is vaccinated with the world’s first combination adenovrius-vectored vaccine, Spunik V, which uses both Ad26 and Ad5, none of which are chimpanzee viruses such as AstraZeneca’s, which uses a chimpanzee adenovirus. Ad26 was discovered from anal swabs in children in 1961 Washington, D.C. The Catholic-CIA puppet JoeXi is not fooling everyone with wiping the butt videos. O and JoeXi funded Duke-NUS Singapore, the technology that helped produce Sputnik V.

It's not an excuse, bozo. It's a fact. People like you would use what she said and reframe it; yes people like you are always dishonest.

It's the biggest excuse. Leftists think everyone but themselves are idiots.

Judging by most leftists, it's comical.

Spreading lies which contradict medical science, and which lead people to DIE... is that "pretty weak shit" to you?

To reasonable people, she's guilty of criminality in encouraging pandemic deaths. So is her Orange Master.

Calling having a differing opinion from someone called an "expert" criminal is pathetic, kind of like you, soi boi.

Now go get offended by a joke in Blazing Saddles and whine to your soy milk drinking beta friends.

What vaccine is for the U.S. military? Russian military is vaccinated with the world’s first combination adenovrius-vectored vaccine, Spunik V, which uses both Ad26 and Ad5, none of which are chimpanzee viruses such as AstraZeneca’s, which uses a chimpanzee adenovirus. Ad26 was discovered from anal swabs in children in 1961 Washington, D.C. The Catholic-CIA puppet JoeXi is not fooling everyone with wiping the butt videos. O and JoeXi funded Duke-NUS Singapore, the technology that helped produce Sputnik V.
How absurd you white-right traitors are pretending that Biden works for Xi, after 4 years of the vile devil Putin calling the shots for Trump.

USA corporations have a lot of interactions with China. If you want to complain about that... which Party's politicians enabled the outsourcing of our economy to China? Nixon... Bush... Reagan... yeah all those deep-state commie fascist libs, right?

Calling having a differing opinion from someone called an "expert" criminal is pathetic, kind of like you, soi boi.

Now go get offended by a joke in Blazing Saddles and whine to your soy milk drinking beta friends.
You best watch your snide mouth, little boy.

An opinion from MTG on epidemiology is about as useful as anything a traitor like you says. You're actually insufficiently intelligent to know that she is not qualified to offer an opinion on a pandemic? Nor are you. I, however, passed all my science classes! I know you wouldn't know what that's like.

Now go emulate your Führer and eat a big pile of Big Macs, to prepare your immune system for Delta.

It's the biggest excuse. Leftists think everyone but themselves are idiots.

Judging by most leftists, it's comical.
Are you capable of discussing policy, or only cheap and very un-clever insults? You are demonstrating all the characteristics of an idiot, so as with any Trumpoid, we've learned that it is a foregone conclusion that you're cognitively challenged. Why else would you live in a democratic society yet support a dictator? Very foolish.

You best watch your snide mouth, little boy.

An opinion from MTG on epidemiology is about as useful as anything a traitor like you says. You're actually insufficiently intelligent to know that she is not qualified to offer an opinion on a pandemic? Nor are you. I, however, passed all my science classes! I know you wouldn't know what that's like.

Now go emulate your Führer and eat a big pile of Big Macs, to prepare your immune system for Delta.

INTERNET TOUGH GUY

Progs like you are far more like Hitler than anyone currently on the right. deal with it.

Are you capable of discussing policy, or only cheap and very un-clever insults? You are demonstrating all the characteristics of an idiot, so as with any Trumpoid, we've learned that it is a foregone conclusion that you're cognitively challenged. Why else would you live in a democratic society yet support a dictator? Very foolish.

What policy? So far all you got is TDS based insults and big words.

So, I don't really follow this MTG politician. But here are few points.

To disagree with a debate point because your opponent is wrong on another topic is illogical. What MTG said is not actually 100% wrong and mostly right. But just because she may be a nut and supports other thoughts and opinions you may disagree with doesn't automatically make any other point she takes wrong. This throwing the baby out with the bath water fallacy.

We have known since day one, healthy people, and younger people with no co-morbidities have a significantly higher success rate. Even to the point that a good percentage of those infected won't display ANY symptoms at all (this is why the mask mandates). Those that are younger, being hospitalized, and or dying from Covid almost always have underlying health issues that will compromise their bodies immune system to fight off Covid.

Unfortunately, as for Twitter, FB and Instagram, they own and operate a business. They can choose to do with their business how they see fit. I visit a few other forums, one of which allows no political or religious talk, and that is their right to do so. Currently, those social media platforms can moderate the media as they choose, right or wrong, that's how it is. If you don't see the bias however in those platforms, perhaps you're blinded by your own biases.

Be nice to actually see sensible discourse by both sides... but this forum (as I am fairly new), might as well be a glorified Yahoo comments section.

d,d,mdddd.jpeg

JoeXi links to Biden, after the POSPOTUS announced the ADA task force to study Long COVID. Here are a few links to Fau Chi and vaccine making:

May 2021 Wuhan Renmin Hospital / Long COVID / Epstein-Barr Virus

EBV causes CTLA4 deficiency. CTLA4 is an immune checkpoint protein.

CTLA4 / NIH-NIAID Clinical Genomics Program
’....critical quantitative role for CTLA-4 in governing T and B lymphocyte homeostasis....GI biopsies revealed similar histopathology to CTLA4 blocking antibodies in melanoma patients.’

2005 CTLA4Hinge SARS 800 DNA Vaccine

2009 Civet Cat Immunization
’....This may have major practical value for field studies, such as the immunisation of civet cats, as the cost of recombinant proteins produced in E. coli is much lower.’

Thus JoeXi’s Long COVID task force links to Fau Chi’s HIV-1 vaccine dreams and funding Wuhan’s military-sanctioned SARS-CoV research.

She is determined kill people with her lies. What has happened to the repub party? They have become a Den of Liars. I guess they want to follow the lead of their Liar in Chief.

CNN? What a tremendous source for content!

(snicker)

She is determined kill people with her lies. What has happened to the repub party? They have become a Den of Liars. I guess they want to follow the lead of their Liar in Chief.
The first and biggest and also deadliest lie was the rejection of Hydroxychloroquine which has now been vindicated as a cheap, quick and effective treatment by India. Death Penalty should be meted out for this.

JO

I noticed the article does not say what the alleged misinformation was.
Of course not...this is not a factual redirection it is a politically motivated persecution.....no matter...Rumble and Gettr are quickly gaining ground on the Lysenko approved media outlets. Marjorie is on Both and doing well there. Every twitter ban is a badge of honor that gains her more and more popularity every time they do it.
JO

Last edited:

Forum List

Back