Marjorie Taylor Green temporarily suspended from Twitter for COVID vaccine lies

She is determined kill people with her lies. What has happened to the repub party? They have become a Den of Liars. I guess they want to follow the lead of their Liar in Chief.
Cancel Culture 101. Although she is one insane loon.

Not exactly----------

She apparently hates the inbred greedy power hungry manipulative destructive psychopaths known as the Rothchilds--yes they are jewish and no being jewish does not make you off limits for the truth. The Rothchilds have been involved in countless wars and have caused pain all around the globe to enrich themselves. She isn't far off, if the Rothchilds found a way to make a profit starting California fires--they would do it. They have done far far worse over the centuries and in each generation.
I dunno..given how the Jews were treated by every Christian country in the world..for well over 1,000 years.....would seem to be tit for tat, eh?

But no..The Rothchild family is guilty of the worst sin of all..they outsmarted the crowned heads of Europe...and built an empire. Have they sold the arms for people to kill each other off...oh well. Have they secured their position of one of the great houses of the world? Yes they have.
Do they give a shit about your opinions? Not at all~

In return...the idiots of the world concocted a conspiracy theory..one the dovetails with the Jewish hatred. It could be the single oldest active conspiracy theory on the planet.
I like the Illuminati variant best..toss in some Knights Templer..shake well and produce Zionist Conspiracy and the Trilateral commission.

Yes..she is crazy--and if you believe that shyte..you ain't too tightly wrapped either.

I've posted that about 5 times now..but these idiots just don't care--as long as they have a link..and i mean ANY link...they drop it like it's the Word of God~
Maybe they don't care because they understand the purpose of the VAERS database and the meaning of the data. As the CDC explained it's analogous to a tip line operating by the police. The information the public supplies is not assumed to be accurate until proven so by investigators. Information supplied can not be updated or deleted by the submitter nor investigators. Private information is never divulged by the CDC. If a CDC investigator needs more information, the investigator may contact the submitter. Most important, the results of investigations such as adverse event caused by vaccines are never published on VAERS.

IMHO, the CDC should have never made the VAERS database public. Besides the fact that it only contains raw data and much of it is inaccurate, it has a become a source for spreading misinformation. Probably the most published misinformation is the number of deaths in VAERS caused by the vaccines. The fact is there is not a single report of a death due to a vaccine recorded in the database.

The CDC encourages the public to report any deaths that seems suspicious regardless of the health of the person vaccinated. Since all health providers of the vaccinated person are required to report adverse events, in the case of death it is common to have several reports of the same person's death in the database For example, a family member, the organization administering the vaccine and the doctor sighing the death certificate. The 3 VAERS records will appear as 3 deaths to the public when viewing the database since it's raw data. To investigators who see personal information can tell it's a single death.

So when you see the statement that the VAERS database shows 6000 deaths due to vaccinations, you know it's a lie. What it actually shows is deaths that occurred sometime after the vaccine, (hours, days, weeks, or months) and could possibly be caused by the vaccine.

Last edited:
I've posted that about 5 times now..but these idiots just don't care--as long as they have a link..and i mean ANY link...they drop it like it's the Word of God~
According to the CDC, the data supplied by submitters is mostly accurate to a point. Information is commonly left blank and people do make mistakes. The CDC says completely fabricated reports are not very common probably due to the time it takes to gather and file the information and the fact that it is a federal crime to do so. If you don't understand that VAERS is raw data, one can easily draw the conclusion that it's bogus. The results of investigations goes into a separate data base which is not available to the public.

She is determined kill people with her lies. What has happened to the repub party? They have become a Den of Liars. I guess they want to follow the lead of their Liar in Chief.

They're the party of nutters now.

Maybe they don't care because they understand the purpose of the VAERS database and the meaning of the data. As the CDC explained it's analogous to a tip line operating by the police. The information the public supplies is not assumed to be accurate until proven so by investigators. Information supplied can not be updated or deleted by the submitter nor investigators. Private information is never divulged by the CDC. If a CDC investigator needs more information, the investigator may contact the submitter. Most important, the results of investigations such as adverse event caused by vaccines are never published on VAERS.

IMHO, the CDC should have never made the VAERS database public. Besides the fact that it only contains raw data and much of it is inaccurate, it has a become a source for spreading misinformation. Probably the most published misinformation is the number of deaths in VAERS caused by the vaccines. The fact is there is not a single report of a death due to a vaccine recorded in the database.

The CDC encourages the public to report any deaths that seems suspicious regardless of the health of the person vaccinated. Since all health providers of the vaccinated person are required to report adverse events, in the case of death it is common to have several reports of the same person's death in the database For example, a family member, the organization administering the vaccine and the doctor sighing the death certificate. The 3 VAERS records will appear as 3 deaths to the public when viewing the database since it's raw data. To investigators who see personal information can tell it's a single death.

So when you see the statement that the VAERS database shows 6000 deaths due to vaccinations, you know it's a lie. What it actually shows is deaths that occurred sometime after the vaccine, (hours, days, weeks, or months) and could possibly be caused by the vaccine.

Im curious as to the source for your information on VAERS and how reporting is made, etc.

I have watched entire interviews. She's still looney.
Perhaps you may be correct. When I see interviews with comrade Occasional-Cortex, I think the same thing. It's kind of where America IS these days, innit? Pick your poison. But be sure to remember that no one else made you drink it.

I have watched entire interviews. She's still looney.

By the way, you throw the term "Pravda" around too loosely.
Is that any different than you using leftwing propaganda like incel?

I get his point. You can not trust any modern media. You must look for yourself rather than automatically believing the msm narrative.

I don't follow her at a so I've no idea if she's crazy or brilliant but I do know that the constant muzzle that social media giants constantly put on conservatives is bullshit. They are sealing their own fates. The left won't always be in control and they never seem to learn that their over reaches always come back to bite them in the ass.

Ms Green is pretty harmless when juxtaposed to the cabal hell bent on restricting our freedoms

Forum List

Back