Marjorie Taylor Greene Gets Longest Twitter Suspension Yet After Falsely Claiming COVID Vaccines And Masks Don't Work

She is not wrong or right. That is her opinion. C19 vaccines do not stop you from spreading C19 or getting C19 and a cloth mask is only better than nothing.
Maybe. But the point is: Twatter shouldn’t be allowed to simply silence users who don’t agree with its own opinion.

She is posting lies.

Her account has been suspended for a week.

Lies like this are filling hospitals all over the nation. Children are are now being infected some are dying.

It is not a lie. The hospitals filling up is the lie. You are lying, and know it. Why do you do it?

oadrl6t4jd981.jpg
And over 20,000 have died from the vaccine ;). And thanks for posting an AOC pic. I am on a diet and was getting hungry, but I now won’t be able to hold anything down.

She is posting lies.

Her account has been suspended for a week.

Lies like this are filling hospitals all over the nation. Children are are now being infected some are dying.

Hospitals have never really filled up. They just don't have enough staff. Also, read the data, children always have none to mild symptoms only.

And over 20,000 have died from the vaccine ;). And thanks for posting an AOC pic. I am on a diet and was getting hungry, but I now won’t be able to hold anything down.
To be fair, AOC is a fine lady before she opens her mouth :rolleyes:

False.

It's retards like MTG who are filling your head with these lies. You are just a parroting rube.
And even IF it were true, it would STILL be a better idea to get vaccinated considering the nearly 850000 killed already.

Some people do not understand risk factors at all.

And even IF it were true, it would STILL be a better idea to get vaccinated considering the nearly 850000 killed already.

Some people do not understand risk factors at all.
did they die from wuhan?

Maybe you should send her a dozen red because Twitter booted her ass & hurt her feelings.
I can only imagine the whining out of your ass if that were you and yours cut off. Your ability to live in reality is obsolete.

He does. Its very documentable.

He said masks do not work.

Is that a lie?
Given the huge spread of Covid right now while mask mandates are spreading fast, obviously they don't work.

This has been obvious since 2020. When people keep doing something that never works at all year after year, I think they should stop.

Given the huge spread of Covid right now while mask mandates are spreading fast, obviously they don't work.

This has been obvious since 2020. When people keep doing something that never works at all year after year, I think they should stop.
demofks are the only people who repeat bad practices with bad practices and threaten all who violate their mandates. ultimate power is what is on the table to a demofk. Fauci embodies that daily.

Forum List

Back