Marjorie GOES ON RECORD against Supporting our Troops - Says Joining is "Throwing your Life Away"

That's what Dims want, you lying douchebag. The Dims who run Facebook, youTube and twitter are the ones who are censoring views they don't approve of.

Woke morons are so deluded it defies belief.
As usual, FOS............ retard.

Republitards want the government to force private companies to post their BS.

Then cry when they get banned.

Holy shit, the GOP has finally come out and just said it. They no longer support our troops or anything they once stood for. Thoughts?!
There is absolutely nothing that appeals to me about this woman; how did she ever get through grade school. She is totally ignorant.

As usual, FOS............ retard.

Republitards want the government to force private companies to post their BS.

Then cry when they get banned.
Twitter is not censoring our tweets? The banned the President of the United States, moron. The also censored the NY Post's article about Hunter Biden

There is absolutely nothing that appeals to me about this woman; how did she ever get through grade school. She is totally ignorant.
I am so concerned that she doesn't appeal to you.

How did yo get through grade school?

Twitter is not the gov't. And the gov't is not forcing Twitter to do what they do. Twitter is a private business.
YSmoking OP claimed they weren't censoring our tweets. You are obviously wrong.

Once again, you're defending some prog douchebag. I think you are a prog.

YSmoking OP claimed they weren't censoring our tweets. You are obviously wrong.

Once again, you're defending some prog douchebag. I think you are a prog.

Twitter was brought up as "proof" the democrats in the gov't are censoring conservatives. I have continued in that line of thought.

Twitter was brought up as "proof" the democrats in the gov't are censoring conservatives. I have continued in that line of thought.
How can you say that when Donald Trump is banned from Twitter, yet violent Antifa, BLM, and the Communist Chinese government remain?

How can you say that when Donald Trump is banned from Twitter, yet violent Antifa, BLM, and the Communist Chinese government remain?

I can say it quite easily. Twitter has a set of rules for posting on their site. Violate those rules and you get banned. Antifa, BLM and the Communist Chinese gov't may be despicable organizations, but if they do not violate the rules they can continue to post.

Trump violated the rules.

And whether Twitter is "fair" about it is not the question for this topic. The question is whether or not our federal gov't is forcing Twitter to ban people they would not ordinarily ban. I see absolutely no evidence that they are.

Twitter is censoring our speech, and twitter is run by a bunch of NAZI prog Democrats. The government colludes with twitter in this effort.

Once again, you are taking the side of prog NAZIs.

And whether Twitter is "fair" about it is not the question for this topic. The question is whether or not our federal gov't is forcing Twitter to ban people they would not ordinarily ban. I see absolutely no evidence that they are.
No one said the government was forcing twitter to ban people.

I can say it quite easily. Twitter has a set of rules for posting on their site. Violate those rules and you get banned. Antifa, BLM and the Communist Chinese gov't may be despicable organizations, but if they do not violate the rules they can continue to post.

Their rules are absurd, arbitrary and aren't even enforced. You use the same arguments progs use to defend censorship.

That's ridiculous. One of Twitter's rules is against the promotion of violence. Antifa and BLM have been extremely violent. They're hate groups.