Marjorie GOES ON RECORD against Supporting our Troops - Says Joining is "Throwing your Life Away"

I'm not sure what it means to declare the country "a Christian nation." If it means outlawing other religions, it certainly is a violation of the First Amendment. If he said what you claim, then he's advocating violating the Bill of Rights. However, I haven't seen that yet.
I said the American government should stop actively pushing atheist Marxist policies.

I thought maybe he was misrepresenting your position. However, I'm not sure what an "atheist Marxist policy" is.
It's done several couple of ways.
1) When the government enacts laws that force Christians to violate their faith, such as a Christian organist being forced to play for a gay wedding
or forcing Christian hospital to pay for birth control and/or abortions for their employees

2) forcing social media to financially punish outlets who discuss points of view that are counter to leftwing Democrat ideology, such as pro-life issues, the possibility of a stolen 2020 election, or anti- BLM or Antifa discussion.

The government has no business in either area, yet is heavily involved in both.

Also, true veterans don't whine like little girls. As I said, you have forfeited all credibility by your constant support of Marxist policies and bashing of America.

I do not support Marxist policies, and I have certainly never bashed America. For someone who professes to be a Christian, you seem to lie a lot.

It wasn't me, either. I never trash real veterans. Only the fake ones. Or the draftees who were leftwing whose hearts weren't it in it who bash America. Those types make my blood boil. I have known dozens of real and patriotic veterans. None of them talk like you.

You trashed every veteran that did not serve on the front line in combat.

It's done several couple of ways.
1) When the government enacts laws that force Christians to violate their faith, such as a Christian organist being forced to play for a gay wedding
or forcing Christian hospital to pay for birth control and/or abortions for their employees

2) forcing social media to financially punish outlets who discuss points of view that are counter to leftwing Democrat ideology, such as pro-life issues, the possibility of a stolen 2020 election, or anti- BLM or Antifa discussion.

The government has no business in either area, yet is heavily involved in both.

Where does the government force social media to punish outlets who discuss the points of view you listed?

Holy shit, the GOP has finally come out and just said it. They no longer support our troops or anything they once stood for. Thoughts?!
What can you expect from such a piece of shit....

1650686361684.png

Holy shit, the GOP has finally come out and just said it. They no longer support our troops or anything they once stood for. Thoughts?!
Serving in the miltary is the most admirable occupation you could have. It's not just a job. I never served in the military, but I respect and commend all those who do serve. To our Troops and Veterans, Thank You for your sacrifice!

I didn't defend them. I asked where the gov't forced them to punish media outlets for whatever reason. The social media scum do it on their own, not because the gov't forces anything.
The RWNJ wants the US government to be like Russia's.

March 4 2022
Russian president Vladimir Putin has signed a law punishing “fake news” with up to 15 years in prison. The rule will impose fines or jail terms for spreading false information about the military, as well as fines for people who publicly call for sanctions against Russia. Courts would mete out the harshest sentences for fake news that leads to “serious consequences.”

According to earlier coverage from The Moscow Times, the bill is meant to penalize people who knowingly “distort the purpose, role and tasks of the Russian Armed Forces, as well as other units during special military and other operations,” including people who spread unapproved information about Russian war losses.

Serving in the miltary is the most admirable occupation you could have. It's not just a job. I never served in the military, but I respect and commend all those who do serve. To our Troops and Veterans, Thank You for your sacrifice!

Thank you. I agree that all who served deserve respect for it. Some think only those who saw combat are "real" veterans.

I didn't defend them. I asked where the gov't forced them to punish media outlets for whatever reason. The social media scum do it on their own, not because the gov't forces anything.
The government provides them with protection from lawsuits thereby making their censorship possible.

The RWNJ wants the US government to be like Russia's.

March 4 2022
Russian president Vladimir Putin has signed a law punishing “fake news” with up to 15 years in prison. The rule will impose fines or jail terms for spreading false information about the military, as well as fines for people who publicly call for sanctions against Russia. Courts would mete out the harshest sentences for fake news that leads to “serious consequences.”

According to earlier coverage from The Moscow Times, the bill is meant to penalize people who knowingly “distort the purpose, role and tasks of the Russian Armed Forces, as well as other units during special military and other operations,” including people who spread unapproved information about Russian war losses.
That's what Dims want, you lying douchebag. The Dims who run Facebook, youTube and twitter are the ones who are censoring views they don't approve of.

Woke morons are so deluded it defies belief.