Marjorie GOES ON RECORD against Supporting our Troops - Says Joining is "Throwing your Life Away"

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

Georgia congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene has said joining the military is like "throwing your life away" Speaking to former Fox News host Lou Dobbs' podcast on April 9, Greene listed other reasons why people should not join the military, including the vaccine mandate and "woke" training. Greene made the remarks after Dobbs questioned the "quality of people" that are in the Defense Department in Biden's administration and suggested that the military was struggling to attract new recruits because people have "seen the way they're treated. . . "

Holy shit, the GOP has finally come out and just said it. They no longer support our troops or anything they once stood for. Thoughts?!

Holy shit, the GOP has finally come out and just said it. They no longer support our troops or anything they once stood for. Thoughts?!
This is the way the far right REALLY feels about our military and vets. Years ago, on this very forum, when I stated that I had been an officer in the U.S. Navy, I had a right wing poster (not here anymore) ask why I couldn't get a "real job".

Under the Biden Administration, assuming it will stay Democrat, it's better to be homeless than joining the military. Once Trump is back in the Oval office, military life will change for the better.

I support straight, moral troops. The military has become a hideout for queer, trans degenerates. A conservative, straight male would have to be crazy to enlist in this partisan, degenerate organization that they call a military in America today.

They no longer support our troops

WRONG, Pinklet. They no longer support YOUR troops, your faggoty transdude troops with safe zones with generals who are all faggot yes men who spy and snitch on their own president. Your troops that our enemies just relish going to war with and beating down like a little bitch because you gayed the whole military up into another leftwing fantasy outlet for queers and freaks.

I'm fairly positive her hero and savior had the same contempt for military service..calling them "suckers".
The (rotten) apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :)

This is the way the far right REALLY feels about our military and vets. Years ago, on this very forum, when I stated that I had been an officer in the U.S. Navy, I had a right wing poster (not here anymore) ask why I couldn't get a "real job".
Her statements don't say anything negative about the recruits and boots on the ground folks. Her statements accurately describe the piss poor, woke leadership that has no clue WTF they are doing. We really need a commander in chief to fix this military.

We don't really care who does and does not support us. Smoke that in your little pipe of choice, and choke.

I'm fairly positive her hero and savior had the same contempt for military service..calling them "suckers".
The (rotten) apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Sounds a lot like the story an old boss of mine once told us how when in the military, he used to serve as one of the officers who flew with Al Gore guarding him. One day, Al Gore got on the plane with his little brat of a crying son whom he told had better go to college so he didn't grow up to be a loser like the flunkies who guarded them!

Al's kid was such a little brat one day my boss had to settle him down and get him under control and he told his dad and Al fired him from guard duty.

Could be a relation to you, Jack! You know, rotten apple, tree and all.

Sounds a lot like the story an old boss of mine once told us how when in the military, he used to serve as one of the officers who flew with Al Gore guarding him. One day, Al Gore got on the plane with his little brat of a crying son whom he told had better go to college so he didn't grow up to be a loser like the flunkies who guarded them!

Al's kid was such a little brat one day my boss had to settle him down and get him under control and he told his dad and Al fired him from guard duty.

Could be a relation to you, Jack! You know, rotten apple, tree and all.
Yeah, except your bosses story is a lot like your posts, Freaky. Nothing of substance and no evidence to back it up. On the other hand, Trump's disdain for the military is well documented.

I admire your pluckiness though. :auiqs.jpg: