Marjorie GOES ON RECORD against Supporting our Troops - Says Joining is "Throwing your Life Away"

I am doing nothing of the kind. I have seen no evidence that our gov't is colluding with Twitter on this.
ROFL! There is abundant evidence. The Biden regime consults with twitter, youTube and Facebook all the time about how to censor next.

You're either terminally naive or a prog douchebag.

Twitter is not the gov't. And the gov't is not forcing Twitter to do what they do. Twitter is a private business.
They're being forced by the government to promote leftwingers and punish conservatives for fear of being divested if they don't toe the leftwing line.

The American military lost the support of the American people last year when they became the enforcement branch of the Democrat Party.

Last January they protected the filthy thugs that stole the 2020 election. They did not adhere to the oath they took to support the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC.
Interesting. Yes I also think the military should have done the right thing and backed Trump after the election was stolen.

Twitter is not censoring our tweets?
Yes.
The banned the President of the United States, moron.
No shit, retard, after warning Trump, then suspending the lying idiot, he still was trying to circumvent their rules.

Time and again, Trump tested the boundaries of what he could say, violating the company’s rules against election misinformation, glorifying violence and falsehoods about COVID-19. But with Twitter's broader deference to world leaders, Trump has had latitude not afforded ordinary citizens.

After his account was suspended, Trump tweeted from the @POTUS Twitter account, accusing Twitter of silencing him and his supporters. But all four tweets were then deleted.

"As I have been saying for a long time, Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and the Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me – and YOU, the 75,000,000 great patriots who voted for me," he wrote.

Twitter said Trump's use of the @POTUS account was an attempt to evade a suspension and violates its rules. "For government accounts, such as @POTUS and Whitehouse, we will not suspend those accounts permanently but will take action to limit their use," the company said in a statement.

Twitter also permanently suspended the @TeamTrump account for ban evasion, the company said late Friday.
The also censored the NY Post's article about Hunter Biden
So, why didn't the post use their own platform?
Words printed on paper.

His various threads advocating making our nation a Christian nation, banning atheist promoters, and the like.
I don't buy it. All he's doing is saying that the government shouldn't be openly hostile to Christians. You're misrepresenting his position,

Quote what he is saying.

3 different threads:

Thread #1
"It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time to formally declare America a Christian nation.
If some of the framers intended to separate Church and state (which is not 100% certain), then it’s time to correct that mistake. it’s time for a Constitutional Amendment to declare Christianity the official belief of the United States."

Thread #2

"It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.​

Ladies and gentlemen, if you recall, I authored a well-received thread on why we should declare the US a Christian nation. It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation. In it, I claimed that so-called separation of church and state effectively leads to atheist laws by default. And that is what has happened in America. Therefore I called for a total ban on the promotion of atheist leftwing ideals by the media, Hollywood, social media, and other opinion shapers."

Thread #3

"Laws I Would Enact in an Officially Christian United States Government​

Here are a few beneficial changes that would be made under a Christian United States government."

Now do you think I am misrepresenting his position?
Do you agree that all 3 threads advocate violating the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution?