Marilyn Manson Dropped by Record Label After Evan Rachel Wood’s Abuse Allegations

Uh huh. Liberals don't believe in freedom of speech so I don't believe you.
i'm not a liberal. i'm not a conservative. i'm a radical centrist, but you're allowed your opinion, doesn't mean it's true. i've watched every Trump rally ever. i bet you don't even come close to my support for Trump

can we get back on topic please?

from TMZ:

Marilyn Manson has filed a defamation lawsuit against his ex-fiancée Evan Rachel Wood, claiming that her abuse allegations amount to a "malicious falsehood."⁠

Within the suit, Manson insists Wood and her "romantic partner" Ashley Gore (aka Illma Gore) forged an FBI letter to make it seem like there was a federal investigation of Manson and that his "alleged victims" were in danger.⁠

i'm not a liberal. i'm not a conservative. i'm a radical centrist, but you're allowed your opinion, doesn't mean it's true. i've watched every Trump rally ever. i bet you don't even come close to my support for Trump
You have to stand for something. As for support of Trump, he is the only choice to move the country forward now so thats a no brainer....your posts show a disdain for what's best for our country as I see it, but as you say, just my opinion.

Last edited:
"i write songs to fight and to fuck to
If you wanna fight then i'll fight you
if you wanna fuck i will fuck you
Make up your mind, or I'll make it up for you" - Manson lyric from Heaven Upside Down album...what a lovely man!

Forum List

Back