Marilyn Manson Dropped by Record Label After Evan Rachel Wood’s Abuse Allegations

EteYlf9XEAYmmw-

"Evan Rachel Wood has come forward with additional allegations against ex-fiancé Marilyn Manson. She accuses him of using anti-Semitic language, racials slurs and more"

"i've never been more scared in my life", she bellowed

Marilyn Manson is a freak.

He’s one creepy dude
Don't care. I sometime listen to his music that I like, and don't listen to the rest. End of story.

I don’t really listen to much music anymore. When I was in high school I think I bought one off his albums. I don’t supports any musicians anymore, but if I did I wouldn’t support that woman beating dirtbag.

Marilyn Manson is a freak.

He’s one creepy dude
Don't care. I sometime listen to his music that I like, and don't listen to the rest. End of story.

I don’t really listen to much music anymore. When I was in high school I think I bought one off his albums. I don’t supports any musicians anymore, but if I did I wouldn’t support that woman beating dirtbag.
OK. i guess.

we should believe all women, because, as everyone knows, women never lie!

What seems to be missing is the very real possibility while in his late 30s he was grooming her when she was underage? That seems to be a fact not mentioned??
So regardless if the allegations are true or not - what remains true is they were fucking before she was 18 - that seems accurate?

What seems to be missing is the very real possibility while in his late 30s he was grooming her when she was underage? That seems to be a fact not mentioned??
So regardless if the allegations are true or not - what remains true is they were fucking before she was 18 - that seems accurate?
WOW. That's almost as bad as Ted Nugent, isn't it?

WOW. That's almost as bad as Ted Nugent, isn't it?
I have no idea... it's bad for anyone to do it.

They give consent, they enjoy, then they feel guilty, then 10-20 years later they accuse for fame or due to guilt

EuE3JjoXcAYDB07

Forum List

Back