Marilyn Manson Dropped by Record Label After Evan Rachel Wood’s Abuse Allegations

Don't care. If he comes up with some good new music, he will get somebody else to publish it.

LOL. They're eating themselves and it's beautiful!

"They"? You support this kind of abuse of others?

You don't even know who or what you're talking about. Sit down.

I asked you a question. Are you unable to answer it?

Your question was too vague. Be more specific. What is "this kind of abuse" and who are the "others"?

You are the one who said "they". You said that without thinking...................pretty common.

Your question was too vague. Be more specific. What is "this kind of abuse" and who are the "others"?

You are the one who said "they". You said that without thinking...................pretty common.

That's why I didn't ask you who "they" are. I already know. I asked you what is "this kind of abuse" and who are the "others"? Questions you still can't answer, I'll note.

That's why I didn't ask you who "they" are. I already know. I asked you what is "this kind of abuse" and who are the "others"? Questions you still can't answer, I'll note.

The "kind of abuse" is in the article. Did you not read it?

Just stop. You said something stupid and now are trying to find an escape.

The "kind of abuse" is in the article. Did you not read it?

Just stop. You said something stupid and now are trying to find an escape.

No, what happened is you shot off your mouth and got owned. Again.

Manson denies it in brief statement...he similarly denied being a provocateur

EtMXsc1XIAI7VVJ

Forum List

Back