Maricopa Election Officials Run Afoul of State Law Mandating “Impartiality” in Lake Vs. Hobbs Election, Carries Penalty of Up to Four Months in Prison

Just 1 example: Take Atlanta, for example. When there was a "water main break", all the Republican observers are sent home. After the last ones leave, bags of ballots were pulled from from under draped tables. Ballots were placed on counting machines is 6 inch high stacks and each stack was counted 15-20 times. Stack after stack. When the Water main broke (which turned out to be clogged toilet from women flushing Kotex and Tampons), Trump was way ahead. Lo and behold, when the counting was done, !BLAMMO! a miracle had occurred. Some precincts in other states ran off Republican workers, locked the door, covered the windows and !BLAMMO!, another miracle. Many Democrat run precincts kept Republican observers from coming within 100 feet of the counting tables. All of these instances were recorded on cameras and all were shown on OANN, Fox and Newsmax. Of course, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC saw nothing suspicious. Those stations only reported the Miracles as the saw them. Those miracles were only exceeded by the Parting of the Red Sea, Jesus turning water into wine and Miracle On Ice. Millions will go to their graves, knowing that the 2020 election was not stolen but brutally raped. 306 - 232 my aching butt!
The example should be Arizona 2022. Donny just got his ass kicked, back in 2020 as recounts, courts and state houses (even Republican run) like Georgia have attested and confirmed.

No. I understand it perfectly. I am not in a position to state with any proof whatsoever, any shenanigans took place in Arizona, and that state is responsible for its elections and who they elect. There are 15 counties in Arizona, each county responsible for running the election within their county, and I am willing to let them do it. If you could prove there was fraud, you are welcome to bring suit and prove it, otherwise you have to live with it too. Though, I guess they would tell your partisan ass to piss off, as you don't live within a thousand miles of that state and only "know" what you read on the internet.
I am not partisan. Only a few politicians have our best interests at heart. They are all corrupt. The only way they will ever be gone is with free elections. Do you want this country run by the people or the media and globalists that you support? It is not a trick question.

The example should be Arizona 2022. Donny just got his ass kicked, back in 2020 as recounts, courts and state houses (even Republican run) like Georgia have attested and confirmed.

I and many other people I know, have said that the 2020 and 2022 elections have us convinced that unfair voting in America has become a crime perfected by progressive liberals and if both elections are allowed to stand will cause millions to never vote again.

It shouldn't be, but the ballot printing machines were not printing dark enough for the vote counters to scan them....

Excuses.

It stinks that something so small could cause the problem....and this should not happen, for goodness sake!

But somehow it keeps happening.

But it did, the back up plan was Box#3 drop box on the scanner, for any machine problems counting that would be hand counted, and the back up plan worked fine, 17,000 box #3 ballots were hand counted that the machine scan counters spit out.

What 'machine problems?' WTF are you talking about?

recounts are notoriously inaccurate.

Gullible fool. At best.
You sound like a traitorous asshole at best. This thread is about the 2022 election certification in Arizona, not the 2020 outcome in Republican controlled Georgia, where the Republic Governor in charge just got about a resounding re-election victory, by the voters of that state.

You sound like a traitorous asshole at best. This thread is about the 2022 election certification in Arizona, not the 2020 outcome in Republican controlled Georgia, where the Republic Governor in charge just got about a resounding re-election victory, by the voters of that state.
You sound like a fucking stupid asshole at best....Most of the (D)s and (R)s are playing on the same side, stupid asshole.

Politics has turned into pro rasslin', and you're too much of useful idiot dope to see it.

I and many other people I know, have said that the 2020 and 2022 elections have us convinced that unfair voting in America has become a crime perfected by progressive liberals and if both elections are allowed to stand will cause millions to never vote again.
I have a lot of respect for you, but disagree on the fairness and criminality and hope, (but only hope) you may be incorrect in your prediction. You could be correctly predicting those that see it your way, not voting. I may not always agree, but I would see that as a loss.

That is exactly what they want. They want free people gone.

You sound like a fucking stupid asshole at best....Most of the (D)s and (R)s are playing on the same side, stupid asshole.

Politics has turned into pro rasslin', and you're too much of useful idiot dope to see it.
I see it, but the results still matter, and keeping the ability to vote out the ones that deserve voting out, matters even more than the results of any single election.

they did, and about 194 ballots of people who checked in did not check out....in those Maricopa precincts affected by the machine malfunction. 17,000 of them inserted their ballots in to the Box#3 option available.
The "malfunction" rate dictates that the number of "door 3" ballots is orders of magnitude more than 17K.

You didn't used to be this dumb....What happened to you?

Forum List

Back