22-Year-Old St. Ambrose University Basketball Player Dies Suddenly

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
I feel bad for this young man & his family.
Since we know they are safe & effective, we know it can't be the fake vaccines.
Mark this down as another case of ABCS, Anything But the Clot Shots.

Besides, it's totally normal for so many young, healthy athletes to suddenly drop dead all over the world ever since the authorities forced people into enrolling in a massive experimental gene therapy trial for an mRNA technology that produces dangerous spike proteins.
I mean, it rarely happened before but that doesn't mean anything, right?

RIP young man & prayers for your family & all the other families facing this same tragedy.
And at least consider that it might be best if you stop poisoning yourselves & your children.

Patrick Torrey was a senior at St. Ambrose University, where he studied psychology. Patrick was a leader on and off the court, scoring 274 points and grabbing 235 rebounds throughout his basketball career at SAU.
https://ruamupr.com/wc/3391/13375/15380/15380,15422.html
“My cousin Tricia Torrey unexpectedly lost her only son Patrick Torrey last Saturday, November 19th,” Patrick’s aunt, Tricia Wilkins, wrote on the GoFundMe page she set up on Thanksgiving.

She continued, “Patrick was only 22 years old and leaves behind his mother Tricia, his father Tadd, and his sisters Christy and Olivia. If you knew Patrick then you knew what an amazing young man he was and how his short time here impacted so many. He was a senior at St Ambrose University in Davenport Iowa where he studied psychology and played basketball, a sport that was near and dear to his heart.”

Besides, it's totally normal for so many young, healthy athletes to suddenly drop dead all over the world ever since the authorities forced people into enrolling in a massive experimental gene therapy trial for an mRNA technology that produces dangerous spike proteins.

RIP young man & prayers for your family & all the other families facing this same tragedy.
And at least consider that it might be best if you stop poisoning yourselves & your children.

Patrick Torrey was a senior at St. Ambrose University, where he studied psychology. Patrick was a leader on and off the court, scoring 274 points and grabbing 235 rebounds throughout his basketball career at SAU.
Shrink Your Prostate Easily by Doing This (Try Tonight)
“My cousin Tricia Torrey unexpectedly lost her only son Patrick Torrey last Saturday, November 19th,” Patrick’s aunt, Tricia Wilkins, wrote on the GoFundMe page she set up on Thanksgiving.

She continued, “Patrick was only 22 years old and leaves behind his mother Tricia, his father Tadd, and his sisters Christy and Olivia. If you knew Patrick then you knew what an amazing young man he was and how his short time here impacted so many. He was a senior at St Ambrose University in Davenport Iowa where he studied psychology and played basketball, a sport that was near and dear to his heart.”

Patrick’s cause of death is unknown at this time.

:confused:

1669686730119.png

Crypto founder Tiantian Kullander unexpectedly dead at 30

Celebrity Trainer Eric Fleishman Dead At 53

REPORT: Belarus Foreign Minister Dies Suddenly Before Meeting Russian Counterpart

Prominent Scientist Who PUSHED ‘Vaccine’ On All Americans Just Suddenly DIED

‘It’s Horrifying’: Donald Trump Connected Lawyer Dies Unexpectedly — Family Member Says That The Death Was Unexpected: Report

Pilot Dies Suddenly After Suffering Medical Emergency Shortly After Takeoff from Chicago Airport

https://www-news-com-au.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/celebrity-deaths/flashdance-and-fame-singer-irene-cara-dies-suddenly-at-63/news-story/2c9826a59d4cff011305506e280cfa98?amp=&amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQ

Widespread tributes to Wexford father of three who died suddenly while working

Karnataka: 23-yr-old suddenly collapses during wedding festivities, dies hours later

Top Virologist and Member of FDA Panel Who Voted For Covid Vaccine Emergency Approval Dies Suddenly (Video) - RAIR

'Eric was loved': Family, teammates mourn death of 13-year-old athlete

Obituaries in Boston, MA | Wicked Local

StackPath

NJ Cop Dies ‘Unexpectedly,’ 2nd Death From Same Department In 2 Weeks

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-63719246

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...hire-rugby-player-club-captain-dies-suddenly/

https://newspunch.com/4-year-old-boy-who-was-face-of-argentinas-vaccine-rollout-dies-suddenly/

https://www.lubbockonline.com/story...coach-jimmy-thomas-dies-suddenly/69668654007/

https://markcrispinmiller.substack.com/p/in-memory-of-those-who-died-suddenly-8dd

I'm not even vaccinated, so what am I supposed to fear?

And don't say "COVID", because I had that back in the fall of 2020. It was a three-day mild case of the flu.
You have never had one vaccination? You people sound as bad as the ones forcing vaccinations.

You have never had one vaccination? You people sound as bad as the ones forcing vaccinations.

Why should I? I'm perfectly healthy and have a great immune system.

I 've had only one flu shot in my life too, and never ever get the flu.

Shrink Your Prostate Easily by Doing This (Try Tonight)

This is what yer link goes to;

Shrink Your Prostate Easily by Doing This (Try Tonight)​

That is an obfuscation, we know exactly what killed him, we just cannot prove it, but that doesn't change the fact that that kid is dead because he submitted, and you know what, a great many many more are gonna be following him to the grave!
You don't know a damn thing, that we are certain of.

Forum List

Back