Maria spoke for all sane Americans when Dershowitz contradicted himself (& truth of course)

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

Yeh, this was a very interesting Maria segment because I have rarely seen her argue so vehemently against any host. But St Francis would have lost his cool with this lying *&^%$ Dershowitz.

When Trump was president, he seemed to want to curry favor w/ HIM (Trump) by defending him when the Ds attacked using the Constitution. Great, I thought.. Hurray for Dersh.. maybe the only reasonable, level-headed Dimrat

But then I also always wondered.. If he is so into the Constitution and standing for what is right even if it's against your own party..

Why is it he has never left the D party?

Well, now I have my answer: the dude just goes anywhere the wind blows, whatever is best for Numero Uno

That's my assessment. It's ironic as hell that he wrote a book (his 50th, he is so proud to tell us) about INTEGRITY

yeh... the irony meter blew up

We get a new Irony Meter and it gets blown up as well... See the Thread about Dersh showing some sanity!

coming from a person in the party of Irrationality.. Big (tyrannical) government... the party of Anything goes Sexually, Anything goes, Period... except being a conservative

Yeh, this was a very interesting Maria segment because I have rarely seen her argue so vehemently against any host. But St Francis would have lost his cool with this lying *&^%$ Dershowitz.

When Trump was president, he seemed to want to curry favor w/ HIM (Trump) by defending him when the Ds attacked using the Constitution. Great, I thought.. Hurray for Dersh.. maybe the only reasonable, level-headed Dimrat

But then I also always wondered.. If he is so into the Constitution and standing for what is right even if it's against your own party..

Well, now I have my answer: the dude just goes anywhere the wind blows, whatever is best for Numero Uno

That's my assessment. It's ironic as hell that he wrote a book (his 50th, he is so proud to tell us) about INTEGRITY

Maria is nothing but an old dusty windbag.

you aren’t anywhere near a skirt wirh your sexist views
well, there are those skirts that walk the busy streets of AnyCity, USA... there are those..

which is no doubt why he wants to keep abortion legal

Where is the link to Dershowitz?

Whatever blows your dusty skirt up honey.

Showing yet again that any female who disagrees with you can expect a sexist attack. Yes, this is the democrat party. Curried Goats literally advocates calling blacks who disagree with him and vote Republican, "Uncle Tom," and he's fucking black!

The first rule of Democrat Fight Club is self victimization

Showing yet again that any female who disagrees with you can expect a sexist attack. Yes, this is the democrat party. Curried Goats literally advocates calling blacks who disagree with him and vote Republican, "Uncle Tom," and he's fucking black!

The first rule of Democrat Fight Club is self victimization
The first rule of elite Ds is Satan...

(just calling it as I see it)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I didn't think Dershowitz would sink to repeating Democrat talking points like "Biden is a Moderate." This must be a backstop for his own shrinking intellectual capacity.
yeh, that blew me away, him calling himself moderate! By what standard? Was he comparing himself to Planned Parenthood or something?

Frankly, I don't see how any intelligent human being can defend what biden has done to this country.. he and his sick cronies..

I used to have respect for Dersh

no longer

big deal he has written 50 books. In my experiences in life, I've seen that some or the best people, those w/ the most integrity, are those who don't write ONE book ever.

people write books all the time for that oldest of all reasons: $$

But I don't begrudge someone writing a book. I like reading books that inform and don't care if the writer makes $$. But after he has shown us how little integrity really means to him.. to his thinking processes so called.. yeh.. I don't know. He needs to convert (to a truth-seeker). It seems he is a hack after all. Yeh, that's probably a little harsh considering all I have to go on is that appearance he made on Maria's show.. but that seems quite sufficient ..

I buy books (read books) written by people whose views I respect. He does not seem to know exactly what his view should be..

Forum List

Back