GOP Rep Peter Meijer after Dems ensured his primary loss against more extreme opponent: Pelosi wants Trump to run, so 2024's not a referendum on Biden

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
“I would rather lose office with my character intact than stay reelected having made sacrifices of the soul,” — Rep. Peter Meijer (R-Mich.), who lost his primary after being one of 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach Trump last year.

The political ad the Democrats paid for just showed the difference between Mr. Gibbs and the Democrat Platform, and the D's didn't lie during it.

I can't see where Mr. Meijer has any room to complain.

BTW, doesn't he think it is good for the Republicans to nominate an African America? Or is Meijer some kind of white supremacist?

“I would rather lose office with my character intact than stay reelected having made sacrifices of the soul,” — Rep. Peter Meijer (R-Mich.), who lost his primary after being one of 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach Trump last year.

As an independent who feels Trump is the worst and most dangerous President ever, I feel the Democrats were wrong in what they did. It was very Trumpy.

As an independent who feels Trump is the worst and most dangerous President ever, I feel the Democrats were wrong in what they did. It was very Trumpy.

The Democrats told the truth in the political ads, that makes it certainly not very liberal of them.

What I think about the whole issue which is amusing is how quickly the Democrats are throwing their "respectable friends and allies" like Meijer under the bus. The 6 January Committee show trials are still going on, and the D's are already demonstrating why you should never trust a snake to their supposed friends.

Forum List

Back