Marco Rubio Warns Twitter

This is why we need to keep Trump in the White House 4 more years.

Marco Rubio is a pussy. Republicans may want to end free speech, but they will fail as they always do.
In a leftist world, enforcing free speech is ending it.

and yet, practically every day on this social platform I see conservatives gleefully discussing silencing their "enemies".....

i know you are a conservative and that means really fukin stupid and evil....

but SILENCING your enemies is ENDING free speech.

ya fukn piece of shit

Depends on what Twitter wants, they are a social media platform and have a right to ban people decide what content they want. What they did was become a publisher by posting commentary by posts or rate them. They have a right to be a publisher however that legally opens up them for potential libel.

Exactly. But they haven't done anything libelous...

If they get classified as a publisher, then they can be sued for libel for whatever their posters post, not just themselves. Right now they can’t because they are a social media company.

Social media is allowed to establish rules of conduct. Much like USMB does.

If I want to accuse someone of pedophilia and USMB bans me, do they have to be classified as a publisher?

I’m not arguing what social media is allowed to do, they are a private entity. What Twitter cannot do is make an editorial comment on a posters post. The would make them a publisher and open them up for what they say and what their posters say.

It isn’t what they do, it is what they say.

NOW THIS ^^^^^^ This is where I start to agree with some of the right-wingers saying we need to put liability on these tech companies.

You can delete whatever you want on your site.... that doesn't bother me as much honestly. I'll just go somewhere else.

However... when you start making judgement calls about what I post on your site? No, that doesn't work. Now you are making value judgements on what I post. Now I should be able to sue the crap out of you.

You want to ban me, that's fine, I'll go someplace else, and talk bad about your platform, while promoting the platform I'm on. We'll run you out of business.

But if you are going to start trying to say I can talk on your site, but you'll just claim everything I say has been proven false, or is questionable.... I'm going to sue the crap out of you. That's not how this works.

Rubio is dead on right. People like him, are exactly why I support Republicans.

Whelp. You want to deal in misinformation, falsehoods, conspiracy theories, and fake news, you get what you get. That's the only judgement call being made. And they didn't even take his posts down. Just labeled them as lacking factually lacking. :)
If you don't like it, find another platform or go found one of your own.

No, we'll sue them, and force them out of business if needed.

You don't get to do that. Sorry.

Rubio is right, and this is just more reason to support Republicans in 2020.

NOW THIS ^^^^^^ This is where I start to agree with some of the right-wingers saying we need to put liability on these tech companies.

You can delete whatever you want on your site.... that doesn't bother me as much honestly. I'll just go somewhere else.

However... when you start making judgement calls about what I post on your site? No, that doesn't work. Now you are making value judgements on what I post. Now I should be able to sue the crap out of you.

You want to ban me, that's fine, I'll go someplace else, and talk bad about your platform, while promoting the platform I'm on. We'll run you out of business.

But if you are going to start trying to say I can talk on your site, but you'll just claim everything I say has been proven false, or is questionable.... I'm going to sue the crap out of you. That's not how this works.

Huh? Why would you sue and what would you sue for? And just so you know, if Trump was to sue because they said his tweets were questionable, he would lose.

And what if he could prove even one of those tweets was correct based on the information he had?

Destroy Twitter.

Open forums are just that. You don't get to, as the forum operator, arbitrarily slap "questionable" labels on people.

Because there are hundreds of tweets I've seen on Twitter that are 100% flat out lies. Clear undeniable lies.

To pick Trump over any other, and subject him to "questionable" labels, when no one else is, or only your arbitrary few selected people are....

No. Law suit time. Twitter needs destroyed if they don't stop this crap.

Enough of these warnings already. Just shut it down, they went too far, the end.

Marco Rubio is a pussy. Republicans may want to end free speech, but they will fail as they always do.

and yet, practically every day on this social platform I see conservatives gleefully discussing silencing their "enemies".....

ya fukn piece of shit

You are stupid and evil, not us. You can't even reach our shoes from the low moral trash you are.

Where have conservatives "gleefully" discussing silencing their enemies?

I can list hundreds of examples to the opposite. Hundreds.

This is just one example of a left-wingers attacked by left-wingers for engaging in free speech. Then a left-winger goes to a Trump rally, and is welcomed and thanked for coming.

Where are you examples of true conservatives silencing people?

Antifa? Protests at public universities?

Where? Lying trash. Go hang out with your Jessie Smollett buddies. All of you are lying trash. All of you. We on the right-wing, are universally better than you people in every single way.

Huh? Why would you sue and what would you sue for? And just so you know, if Trump was to sue because they said his tweets were questionable, he would lose.

And what if he could prove even one of those tweets was correct based on the information he had?

Destroy Twitter.

Open forums are just that. You don't get to, as the forum operator, arbitrarily slap "questionable" labels on people.

Because there are hundreds of tweets I've seen on Twitter that are 100% flat out lies. Clear undeniable lies.

To pick Trump over any other, and subject him to "questionable" labels, when no one else is, or only your arbitrary few selected people are....

"destroy twitter"
"destroy liberal media"
"every dem needs a bullet in their head"

every thing you cons say makes you sound like fkn murderous nazis.

I hope everything you want to do to others happens to YOU first!

Destroy Twitter.

"destroy twitter"
"destroy liberal media"

every thing you cons say makes you sound like fkn murderous nazis.

I hope everything you want to do to others happens to YOU first!

So, you think that if we destroy twitter..... in your world, that means you have no freedom of speech anymore? You think you are silenced? Pretend twitter doesn't exist. You are posting your speech right now on this forum. Will you magically become unable to do that if twitter doesn't exist?

The whole reason we're trying to stop Twitter, is because they are harming freedom of speech.

Are you dumb? You can't even figure that much out?
We really are better than you people in every way.

I never said that.

"destroy liberal media"

I never said that. I said they were destroying themselves, if anything. Not the same thing.

ya fukn piece of shit

I forgot to mention

AL conservatives are human scum.

Whelp. You want to deal in misinformation, falsehoods, conspiracy theories, and fake news, you get what you get. That's the only judgement call being made. And they didn't even take his posts down. Just labeled them as lacking factually lacking. :)

Lil Marco can bloviate all he wants. There was no censorship here. His tweets were not deleted (THAT would be censorship). Again, they are a privately held company. He got flagged for posting factually lacking tweets. :)
Good luck with your lawsuits. I'm afraid they will end in nothing but disappointment for you.

Lil Marco can bloviate all he wants. There was no censorship here. His tweets were not deleted (THAT would be censorship). Again, they are a privately held company. He got flagged for posting factually lacking tweets. :)
Good luck with your lawsuits. I'm afraid they will end in nothing but disappointment for you.

Who knows. We'll see. You guys said that in 2016, so your predictions are not exactly credible. Not that they were even before that, but.

ya fukn piece of shit

I forgot to mention

AL conservatives are human scum.

Coming from trash like you, that no one would miss you if you disappear... not hurting us child. Not hurting us.

Destroy Twitter.

'Based on information he had' is not an excuse. I would love him to sue them. He'd lose. The shit he spouts on Twitter may be 'truthful' to gullible Deplorables. But to us normals, and anybody with an ounce of grey matter, the vast majority of his tweets are BS. In order for him to sue them he has to prove that they libelled him. He wouldn't dare go to court. It would open up such a can of worms...

Destroy Twitter.

'Based on information he had' is not an excuse. I would love him to sue them. He'd lose. The shit he spouts on Twitter may be 'truthful' to gullible Deplorables. But to us normals, and anybody with an ounce of grey matter, the vast majority of his tweets are BS. In order for him to sue them he has to prove that they libelled him. He wouldn't dare go to court. It would open up such a can of worms...

Truth-fullness is not the point. And you know it.

You know it, because Hillary Clinton lied CONTINUOUSLY, and the left-wing and the media, never said a word. She lied non-stop. If her mouth was open, lies were being told.

Where was the "questionable" labels on every single video, or statement she ever said?

If you are going to start having 'fact-checking'.... that's fine... but it has to be UNIVERSAL. Every time Obama talked about the IRS targeting conservative groups, and VA, and Fast and Furious, and Trump Russia, and on and on, there should have been a "questionable" label attached to it.

And Hillary... it should be labeled that on just flat out everything she said. More rare for her to say something that wasn't a lie.

But NOW.... only NOW... you want to fact check, and only Donald Trump. When AOC was tweeting out the world will end in 12 years, was there a 'fact check' on that? When she said the economy was only good because absolutely everyone was working two full time jobs, was there a fact check on that?

And I mean on twitter. Was there? You tell me.

We both know the answer.

So you don't care about truth either. You just pretend to, when it fits your partisan game plan.

You know it, because Hillary Clinton lied CONTINUOUSLY, and the left-wing and the media, never said a word. She lied non-stop. If her mouth was open, lies were being told.

Where was the "questionable" labels on every single video, or statement she ever said?

If you are going to start having 'fact-checking'.... that's fine... but it has to be UNIVERSAL. Every time Obama talked about the IRS targeting conservative groups, and VA, and Fast and Furious, and Trump Russia, and on and on, there should have been a "questionable" label attached to it.

And Hillary... it should be labeled that on just flat out everything she said. More rare for her to say something that wasn't a lie.

But NOW.... only NOW... you want to fact check, and only Donald Trump. When AOC was tweeting out the world will end in 12 years, was there a 'fact check' on that? When she said the economy was only good because absolutely everyone was working two full time jobs, was there a fact check on that?

We both know the answer.

So you don't care about truth either. You just pretend to, when it fits your partisan game plan.

Oh, I always care about the truth.
Hillary did not lie continuously. Prove it. And no, Briebart doesn't even fit the giggle test as a source.
I think a lot of what Hillary said was ambiguous.
Trump flat out lies.
As for AOC Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rips GOP for taking 'world ending in 12 years' prediction literally
Of course I'm biased. We all are.

Destroy Twitter.

We both know the answer.

Oh please, can we stop with the continuous Hillary/Obama lied? They didn't. And as I recall, neither one of them ever blew any social media platform with tweets and retweets of misinformation, lies, and constant attacks on their opponents.

Oh please, can we stop with the continuous Hillary/Obama lied? They didn't. And as I recall, neither one of them ever blew any social media platform with tweets and retweets of misinformation, lies, and constant attacks on their opponents.

Trump Deplorables think there is some sort of moral equivalence if Hillary said something they don't like and Trump's lies. I'm 100 per cent sure that Hillary, Obama - all politicians lie - but Trump is a whole new level. I think about 80-90 per cent of what he says are out and out lies, or they are hyperbole.

Forum List

Back