Marco Rubio, our Establishment’s controlled sock puppet

I'm not reading the whole diatribe, but Rubio isn't "the establishment" by any stretch. He grew up poor and made something of himself. Immigration isn't an easy answer, anyone that thinks we are going to round up all 11 million illegals and throw them out is insane. Marco is trying to come up with a solution, like Reagan. If you read what he said, recently here, no ties, you'll be sent packing. But he also said they'll just come right back, and they do so fixing the broken system is a critical first step.
He grew up poor and sold out to the establishment.

Oh did you hear, Rubio is polled as the only Republican that beats Hillary in a general election?

Isn't it wonderful how he got 3rd place in Iowa. He's surging in the polls because of his 3rd place finish.

Trump got second. How patheric. Rubio is the money man. He gives great speeches. He reads them just as well as Obama.

Vote for Rubio so he can lose to Hillary.
How did he sell out? I think you're a bit mixed up, Trump is the money man and makes no bones about it.
the difference is that Trump is using his own money, he owes no favors to anyone except the people who elect him.
So Reagan was an establishment payed for politician that owed his supporters as well?

I'm not reading the whole diatribe, but Rubio isn't "the establishment" by any stretch. He grew up poor and made something of himself. Immigration isn't an easy answer, anyone that thinks we are going to round up all 11 million illegals and throw them out is insane. Marco is trying to come up with a solution, like Reagan. If you read what he said, recently here, no ties, you'll be sent packing. But he also said they'll just come right back, and they do so fixing the broken system is a critical first step.
he made himself into a politician for sale.

he has a disturbing financial past
I hear it over and over like a chant but nobody backs it up. Disagree with the most extreme ones and a Republican is a RINO or establishment.

With Rubio, you get Jeb Bush without the Jeb Bush name.

Or rather with Rubio you get Obama or vice versa!

He reminds me so much of Barry...:dunno:

Really? When was Obama a Middle East interventionist zealot?
you know, you know, you know ...... I'm not exactly a Hillary fan, but if it's her or Trump or Rubio ....;.. But on morning Joe today, Joe said Hillary's always for the military intervention in the ME. I'm sitting there going .... but didn't you piss all over her cause of the Iran deal? Didn't you piss all over her for not sending troops to Syria?

With Rubio, you get Jeb Bush without the Jeb Bush name.

Or rather with Rubio you get Obama or vice versa!

He reminds me so much of Barry...:dunno:

Really? When was Obama a Middle East interventionist zealot?
you know, you know, you know ...... I'm not exactly a Hillary fan, but if it's her or Trump or Rubio ....;.. But on morning Joe today, Joe said Hillary's always for the military intervention in the ME. I'm sitting there going .... but didn't you piss all over her cause of the Iran deal? Didn't you piss all over her for not sending troops to Syria?

The only problem with calling Scarborough a weasel is that it unfairly insults weasels.

he made himself into a politician for sale.

he has a disturbing financial past
I hear it over and over like a chant but nobody backs it up. Disagree with the most extreme ones and a Republican is a RINO or establishment.
Rubio is Jeb's protégé. How the 2016 Campaign Is Testing the Bush-Rubio Friendship

But, you are probably right that Rubio is less establishment

Rubio's secret weapon

Well for the last 4 years, he's been doing as little as the McCain's/Graham's will let him get away.

Whether for good or bad, I leave up to you

How long ago was it that most sane Americans thought that Jeb Bush running for president would be preposterous?

Now we get Rubio? The brother from another mother of the Bush clan?

Amazing.

Forum List

Back