What If Marco Rubio Wins In The Spring?,Will Alan Grayson "The Cow", Have A Cow?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:cow: :hellno: :crybaby: Just imagine/vision come late March, all looks good for Marco Rubio who could over-take Ted Cruz and win the GOP nomination. Then shall we hear from Man-Bear-Pig again? Will he have a "Fat-Pig-Fit" again and threaten to sue Marco for not being a natural born citizen? But wait? Aren't we "A Nation Of Immigrants"?, well according to all Democrats we are. Especially "A Nation Of Illegal Immigrants", right?
So what will be "Pigman's Reasons"?, ahh, his parents were born in Cuba! or will it be that maybe Marco Rubio floated to America on a raft? What else will Grayson come up with? Maybe that Rubio was actually born in Puerto Rico before it came the 53rd State?
:deal::eusa_snooty::eusa_think:

:cow: :hellno: :crybaby: Just imagine/vision come late March, all looks good for Marco Rubio who could over-take Ted Cruz and win the GOP nomination. Then shall we hear from Man-Bear-Pig again? Will he have a "Fat-Pig-Fit" again and threaten to sue Marco for not being a natural born citizen? But wait? Aren't we "A Nation Of Immigrants"?, well according to all Democrats we are. Especially "A Nation Of Illegal Immigrants", right?
So what will be "Pigman's Reasons"?, ahh, his parents were born in Cuba! or will it be that maybe Marco Rubio floated to America on a raft? What else will Grayson come up with? Maybe that Rubio was actually born in Puerto Rico before it came the 53rd State?
:deal::eusa_snooty::eusa_think:
Do republicans have a WISH to continue losing? The GOP nominated "those that were moderate enough to win" in 96,08,12. Want to know what all 3 have in common? THEY ALL FUCKING LOST! Screw your base they will screw you. Simple as that.

• Banned
I am pretty sure Rubio will win cause most voters are going to vote for Rubio cause he can easily beat Mildred Clintin

I am pretty sure Rubio will win cause most voters are going to vote for Rubio cause he can easily beat Mildred Clintin
Why vote for someone who is pro amnesty JUST LIKE CLINTON!? I won't. I won't even consider voting for him.My father does he votes whoever the nominee is for republicans. My mother will take time and see who candidates are for every party. I will vote for American Freedom Party or maybe Bernie Sanders if he is nominee.

Forum List

Back