March 24th - March for our Lives

How dare these kids get upset at being shot.

Years of liberal indocrination. I feel sorry for them. They don't even know the root cause of the problem.
I think they do. Thats why reactionaries like Fox are turning on them.

The root cause is a depraved/immoral society. The carnage will continue to spiral exponentially.
America is no better or worse than anywhere else. Access to guns is the problem. Why dont you want to see the kids safe in school ?
People risk their lives to come to the US, and they come by the millions. Do you know why? Because we are easilly the greatest country on earth.

You don't know what you're talking about.
Come to America !!
Watch your kids get shot in school.

I tend to be a mix of both sides of the aisle, but, on this one: It is a good thing that young people want to get up and take a stand and have a voice in what is extremely relevant to the quality of their lives and education. GO KIDDOS!

Another case of our children being used by their liberal handlers. These same children can't read or write, but they can and will hand us over to the UN. And parents do nothing...

Well, that young lady from Parkland High School, Emma Gonzales did a pretty good showing the other day. She can obviously read as well as speak. In fact, she was kicking ass.

Florida Shooting Survivors Demand Change at Rally
/—-/ Can we get a change at the FBI, local police and school administration that knew this kid had serious illness and did nothing? Or is that too logical?

It's a big country and full of crazies like the shooter. Can't depend on government to be everywhere all the time. Let's have some common sense laws about how many rounds an average citizen actually needs in his weapon, and support more mental health programs that may prevent guys like the shooter from doing what he did. Lots of bipolars and other mentally disturbed people out there do these things when they're off their meds. These programs and meds cost money though. I doubt if the republican heavy government we have now would ok spending money on social programs like these, even if they did save lives.

Years of liberal indocrination. I feel sorry for them. They don't even know the root cause of the problem.

The root cause is a depraved/immoral society. The carnage will continue to spiral exponentially.
America is no better or worse than anywhere else. Access to guns is the problem. Why dont you want to see the kids safe in school ?
People risk their lives to come to the US, and they come by the millions. Do you know why? Because we are easilly the greatest country on earth.

Come to America !!
There are over 300,000,000 people in the US, so 99.99% of the population will never even know someone that this has happened to, let alone have it happen to them personally.

Come to America !!
There are over 300,000,000 people in the US, so 99.99% of the population will never even know someone that this has happened to, let alone have it happen to them personally.
And ?

Come to America !!
And ?
...and so your point was fucking awful and stupid. The US is the greatest nation on earth.

Last edited:
'March For Our Lives' applies for permit, estimates 500,000 people on National Mall

This is awe inspiring stuff. Lets hope that it is a great success and that Trump will tell his paymasters that lives are more important than guns.

Yeah these young people have had enough of, DYING. Good to see them get to it.

If they're not demanding the right to be armed in school; You fail, mister.

"The fire is raging, hurry with that gasoline!"

'March For Our Lives' applies for permit, estimates 500,000 people on National Mall

This is awe inspiring stuff. Lets hope that it is a great success and that Trump will tell his paymasters that lives are more important than guns.

Yeah these young people have had enough of, DYING. Good to see them get to it.

If they're not demanding the right to be armed in school; You fail, mister.

"The fire is raging, hurry with that gasoline!"

Because being unarmed is better than having something you may be able to protect yourself with, amirite?

SNOE

Owait, the guy I quoted just did. Up to you if you want to believe it. I do not.

Another case of our children being used by their liberal handlers. These same children can't read or write, but they can and will hand us over to the UN. And parents do nothing...

Well, that young lady from Parkland High School, Emma Gonzales did a pretty good showing the other day. She can obviously read as well as speak. In fact, she was kicking ass.

Florida Shooting Survivors Demand Change at Rally
/—-/ Can we get a change at the FBI, local police and school administration that knew this kid had serious illness and did nothing? Or is that too logical?

It's a big country and full of crazies like the shooter. Can't depend on government to be everywhere all the time. Let's have some common sense laws about how many rounds an average citizen actually needs in his weapon, and support more mental health programs that may prevent guys like the shooter from doing what he did. Lots of bipolars and other mentally disturbed people out there do these things when they're off their meds. These programs and meds cost money though. I doubt if the republican heavy government we have now would ok spending money on social programs like these, even if they did save lives.
/----/ It's about time:
Search Results
New Jersey School District Votes to Allow Armed Security Guards ...
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/.../New-Jersey-School-District-East-Brunswick-Ar...
17 hours ago - The entire school district of East Brunswick in New Jersey has voted to allow armed guards to be stationed outside all of its 11 schools ... All 11 schools in the East Brunswick district will soon start to see armed police officers stationed outside. However, some people say the idea of having guns at schools is ...

This is funny stuff.

Look the Far Left Maniacs have designed a poster with the Skinhead Bull Dyke Emma Gonzalez on:

kDdV_6JrSz6LbBwiDrFWtA.png

This below poster of the Skinhead Bull Dyke Emma Gonzalez and the Far Left Maniacs who support it is more accurate though, so if you want to spread the below version across Twitter etc.

jXcwlyPJSBi7s-jea4zOGQ.png

5imdK79fQuumxVLbysv5VA.png

#WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP

And the obsession with America continues...

Yes the obsession with America by people who hate America.

Well some of us non-Americans are supporting our American brothers and sisters, some of us do not agree that America is a Third World Shit Hole like last week it was called in an OP thread at this forum and some of us are fully supporting your continued Constitutional RIGHT to keep and bear arms against others who do not have Americans best interests at heart and want you all disarmed and vulnerable.

March for our lives is sponsored by Russia.

Same as was “Not My President”

Same as ANTIFA

Same as Black Lives Matter.

Same as the damn Pussy Hats Marches

Same as the Hands up Don’t Shoot Burn this bitch down arson of Ferguson

Charleston too

All of these groups took Russian money and all of these movements were sponsored by Russian Money.

And the obsession with America continues...
I can actually understand it. This country, from top to bottom and edge to edge, is completely losing its shit. It almost doesn't seem real to me.

I have a brother who lives in England, and will visit from time to time. We talk about this and he doesn't have words. He just shakes his head.

"What is happening?" I don't know, bro.

Last edited:

This is funny stuff.

Look the Far Left Maniacs have designed a poster with the Skinhead Bull Dyke Emma Gonzalez on:

kDdV_6JrSz6LbBwiDrFWtA.png

This below poster of the Skinhead Bull Dyke Emma Gonzalez and the Far Left Maniacs who support it is more accurate though, so if you want to spread the below version across Twitter etc.

jXcwlyPJSBi7s-jea4zOGQ.png

5imdK79fQuumxVLbysv5VA.png

#WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP #WEARESHEEP
Its interesting, and scary, that you fantasise, and speculate, about the sexuality of a traumatised schoolgirl.

Forum List

Back